Frontier

What is today's frontier/wild fields? And if there's no can some part of this planet become one? I just want to leave and live the lfie of free man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3X6eR6F-720
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patagonia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Siberia? Ranching here in Texas. If you just want to be a hunter, you couls probably become a fur trader in Siberia, where you can bribe officials to let you poach

youtube.com/watch?v=3X6eR6F-720
>Ranching here in Texas. If you just want to be a hunter
you don't get it, i don't want to be just isolated or separated and still being dependent from some othere people's "laws" and "states".

I hear Detroit is pretty wild, you could set up a Ma n Pa's crack den

pol we need new viking conquest/wild west

Northern Canada

>Very few people
>Lakes and mountains
>Innawoods, off the grid
>Govt will never know you're even there if you keep your head down.
>Plenty of game and forage

Go as a tourist, head into the country, fall off the face of the earth.

What do you think the Islamists are trying to give you?

what's happening there?

ive just read that any land with less than 2ppl/1km^2 is good for this kind of stuff. pls respond

Well, you can still be isolated from the Government and the rest of society, but with a small "society" around you in parts of Alaska, Canada and Siberia.
Honestly, you just need to find the right spots. They do exist and people do have the lives that you're looking for, but you have to remember that it's not a game, if you fuck up once the cost is your life.
Ignore mainland U.S. for the most part, in Alaska, not on the islands you've circled but around the other parts and avoiding Anchorage and mining/oil cities (so avoiding the AK-Canada border, but a bit further in).
Siberia I'd say a bit more North-East. The half-island you circle has Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky on it, so I think you'd see SOME activity once in a while.

Ignore most parts of Africa and South-America outside Brazil.
Really, it all depends on your own limits and what you'd be willing to do. There are a lot of communities that operate like this without interaction with the Government.

Africa, unfortunately.

Montana
- Predominately Whites
- Tons of hunting (Besides the pic, National Forest)
- Off The Grid
- Did I say mostly white..yeh that is a bonus

>There are a lot of communities that operate like this without interaction with the Government.
pls coninue, do you have some sources?

>Namibia
Diamond mines, small towns and nothing in between because everything else is dry and unexpoitable in any way.
>Kamchatka
Fishing, coal mining, wood cutting. As exploitable and easy to live in as northern Canada.

i doubt that gobernment will allow you to build big enough independent community if its not some kind of sect/cult like mormons in utah.

Just call it KEK Township or anonsBurgh

>Russian
>what is happening in Kamchatka

come on, son.

actually it just needs any land with eu-russia like or warmer climate with less than 2person per square kilometer, clear water source and the will of strong men to rekt enyone who will oppose

i really dont know since people only live in petropavlovsk, but the whole peninsila is huge and fertility of the soil n climate n shit is mistery.

With modern technology, it should be feasible to live on coastal Antarctica. You should have no problem hunting penguins and/or seals, so food is covered. If you take advantage of all the light during the summer months, you can survive the winter.

Can't really think of many other places where government can't reach you.

Alaska
>Live it village or off grid
>Substance living
>Virtually no gun laws
>You your year PFD (Oil dividend)
>If you have kids, they get the PFD too.

Any Americans here feel the frontier spirit getting stronger?

I think we're destined to keep on expanding.

>tfw you'll never be able to strike out west
>tfw you'll never remove feather
>tfw you'll never contrivute to the expansion of your nation
>tfw you'll never find a place of your own in the frontier and solidify your place in the US

>>tfw you'll never find a place of your own in the frontier and solidify your place in the US
absolute madman

i think i found something.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patagonia
novgorod on rio-kolorado when