Palestinians

>Palestinians as people begin to exist in the 19th century or later
>generic Arab invaders who are way too far from their home of Arabia
>Israel tries to kick them back to their home and out of the Holy Land
>the whole world collectively bitches and moans about it

How are Arabs so clever at manipulating public opinion? Why do "civilized" people all over the world take pride in sympathizing with them gradually taking over absolutely everything in MENA?

Fuck Palestinians. Israel belongs to the Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40530396
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Masri, is that you?

Would an Arab write this?

What are you doing in estonia moshe

The world dislikes imperial conquest by europeans.

I know it's you, faggot.

Europe hasn't properly conquered a damn thing while Arabs have actually invaded and converted whole continents.

Muslims belong on the Arabian peninsula. Hell no they don't belong in Israel, Turkey, Africa or even Europe. Israel is the homeland of the Jews. Time to go home Palestinians (Arabs).

Are you that Egyptian?

>Israel belongs to the Jews
*Mandatory Palestine* belongs to Her Majesty the Queen and Her subjects you heeb

Võta põske Ranjit.

There is no two state solution. The solution is for the Arabs to pack their bags and go home to the Arabian desert where they belong.

>he thinks being submissive to his jewish overlords makes him edgy and different

see this

most "arabs" outside of the arab gulf are just arabicized locals. there's genetic continuity in egypt for example since the time of the pharoahs till today. palestinians are the same people as the local jews (not the european ashkenazis that colonized israel in the last century)

I want to see a diverse and vibrant ME with a plurality of religions and cultures. Arabs have destroyed the region. You literally can't have a brain and support the Arabs in the MENA region.

Palestine has been Arab land since 3000 BC get that kike dick back in your sissy mouth bitch

Based

The territory formerly known as the British mandate of Palestine belongs to the highest bidder, which currently is the state of Israel.

t. Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas Queen, Defender of the Faith

I really don't give a fuck about either of these subhuman species, wish the western world would just fuck off and let them kill each other

>Europe hasn't properly conquered a damn thing

We found the americans of Europe everybody. Always knew there was a Euro that could give an amerimutt a run for his money in the brainlet department.

Is this an american with a proxy

>all these triggered diaspora turds
well played eesti

Spain made all of Latin America Catholic.

Not sure but they're pretty good at it.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Unesco declares Hebron's Old City Palestinian World Heritage site - bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40530396

I like how everyone is pretending Trump's Jerusalem announcement wasn't a bitch slap for pulling this shit.

Can your country just glass Pakistan already?

Are you implying only Jews dislike Arabs?

"Israel" "palestine" is rightfull phoenician clay

Depends if you count Britain as European. Because that adds North America and Oceania.

>this is your brain on Israeli/American propaganda
kek a doodle doo

fuck off shitskin. those savages should be destroyed. we help israel with that.

>Europe hasn't properly conquered a damn thing
Emmmmm....

>3000 bc
>Arab covers started sheet 500 ad

WE

WUZ

>kek a doodle doo
Are you stupidly implying that Palestinian identity isn't a recent invention? That a bunch of semites didn't take the name of ancient Greek colonists they have no connection with?

>Russia
>Europe
lol

>Why do "civilized" people all over the world take pride in sympathizing with them gradually taking over absolutely everything in MENA?
Retarded leftists aren't "civilized" people

ASHES N SHIEET