He's not wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGmF8uh4Nfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The thing is that he's saying this stuff to people so that they will join him and do whatever he says. They think that because his argument is right, so must be his methods.

"He's right you know" - Mr Bimmler

No, he's saying it so they'll get up and do something about it themselves.

Hail Hydra.

That's the point

He's wrong though
Borders and Countries are relics of the past and should disappear Let no human deny the perils of our time. While we battle one another, divided by the petty strife of our common history, the tide of greater conflict is turning against us, threatening to destroy all that we have accomplished. It is time for us as nations and as individuals to set aside our long-standing feuds and unite. The tides of an unwinnable war are upon us, and we must seek refuge upon higher ground, lest we be swept away by the flood.
Racial identity and nationalism must be no more! Whatever symbols of unity and protection it once provided is a phantom, a memory. With our enemies left unchecked, who will you turn to for protection? The devastation wrought by the alien invaders is self-evident. We have seen our homes and communities destroyed by the calculated blows of the fast changing climate We have seen first hand our friends and loved ones consumed by that nightmarish illegal drugs and vices. Unprecedented and unimaginable though they may be, these are the signs of our time.
The time has come, my fellow humans, to rally to a new banner. In unity lies strength; already many of the dissident factions have joined us. Out of the many we shall forge an indivisible whole capitulating only to a single throne, and from that throne the one world government shall watch over and protect you. From this day forward let no human make war upon any other human, let no human agency conspire against this new beginning, and let no man consort with alien powers, and to all the enemies of humanity: seek not to bar our way, for we shall win through, no matter the cost

Okay, then I declare Israel is now to be used as the world's landfill.

Why not
Countries and borders have done nothing but start wars

When Trump is sending people off to suicide bomb then we'll talk.

>Borders and Countries are relics of the past and should disappear

Stop taking pot

Borders will be gone once some country becomes powerful enough to take over all the other countries. Too much conflicting interest without someone to make the rules.

Cool, when you get rid of violent
Ideologies like Islam we can work on this border issue.

#OpenBordersForWakanda
#OpenBordersForAsgard
#OpenBordersForLatveria

Was that supposed to be "inspiring"?
It just sounds like you're incredibly high.

You live in a first world nation that has protected and sheltered you all your life. You have reaped the benefits of those borders without ever having to think about it.

A country is not just an arbitrary line on a map but a cultural ideology uniting its people through moral values and laws. There are many different cultures in this world and they aren't all equal.

Is Red Skull's whole body red, or just his head?

He is actually entirely right.

Europeans should have never been allowed in the Americas

They disrespected the native's culture and proceeded to rape and murder them

Their culture sucked, and they didn't have a country, which means they certainly didn't have any immigration laws.

>their culture sucked
wew

>my homeboard
>look at Sup Forums today

>missed the first panel
Wow, user. Just wow. Could you be any more of a putz?

Exactly let's not have a repeat. Hell this time would even be worse because atleast Euros brought civilization, Mudslimes bring nothing.

>They disrespected the native's culture and proceeded to rape and murder them

How ironic it is that now, half a millennia later, Europe suffers the same fate... except that we also LET them in, in the name of tolerance and multiculturalism.

>You live in a first world nation that has protected and sheltered you all your life
pretty sure the nation i live is the farthest thing to a first world nation since gunfire and mortar explosions can be hear from a distance from where im living

Just his head.

Is Red Skull really being used to depict Trump? I mean I knew Marvel is doing politically correct agenda but wow...

Mengsk pls go and stay go

>Mudslimes bring nothing
Their food is great.

Sorry, *sucks

Civilization didn't start in Europe, and mudslimes were the source of lots of math back in the day. Now though they're basically sandy gypsys.

No. Viper was the Trump pastiche.

My most sincere apologies.

I think this deserves page of the year. I love how it's just a nazi using textbook nazi rhetoric. Literally just replace it with Jews and people would call it 2d and lazy. But it's managed to get all the basement wehraboos hoisting it like gods honest truth.

Well ain't that some shit? I havent read marvel since 2011 but I didn't know it got this bad.

The majority of comic artists have always been liberal cucks.

Yeah dude, I don't know why all those daily terrorist attacks that Jews commit throughout Europe isn't given more attention.

From 1:30
youtube.com/watch?v=fGmF8uh4Nfc

It's not like people here wouldn't have agreed with Red Skull during his early Hydra days or Hitler either anyways

Not these days, no. But before the state of Israel was officially recognised there was quite a bit of Zionist terrorism in Europe. Israel is founded on two pillars: Terrorism and WW2 guilt.

Eh, I thought Viper/Trump was fun. It just makes Trump seem like an even more larger than life figure worthy of our respect and adoration.

You're a Muslim, aren't you?

They were given plenty of attention back in the early 20th century when they were happening. Why do you think most people were anti-semites back then? The nazis may have taken things a bit overboard but it was hardly unjustified.

The majority of artists in general are liberals.

What early HYDRA days? These ARE Red Skull's early HYDRA days. This is the first time Red Skull has ever been part of HYDRA other than a single issue back in Gruenwald's run.

>may have taken things a bit overboard

Yeah, that sure is one way of putting it.

of course they are
they need someone else to pay for their college and whatnot

lol no

Learn some fucking history. Zionist terrorism was common during the 1920s-1940s.

atleast the native americans had several wars about the issue, whilst the latter is discouraged and encourage the invaders.

>meanwhile I pirate comics and cartoons because I ain't paying for that shit!

>buying comics or games
>reading comics or playing games

Top kek.

>Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is only for comics
kek

> actually shilling for NWO

>not shilling for the winning team

>Sup Forums is for games

I guess it is a Sup Forums raid right now.

>has 3 batman game threads
you tell me

If the refugee crisis is real in the Marvel Universe, why doesn't Asgard, Wakanda and especially Latveria take in all those refugees.

why are those borders closed, why doesn't Black Panther answer to this, is he evil like the Red Skull?

>Borders and Countries are relics of the past and should disappear

Only if you're willing to kill every race and ethnicity in the world to extinction except one. Then we can forget about borders.

If you want to have multiple peoples in the world, you're going to need a fucking border between them.

Black panther won't even give the world the cure to cancer

Don't expect comic writers to know what the fuck they are wirting about.

References to continents, countries and Europe don't really apply to anonymous. Internets internetS, boards and sites seem more appropriate.

>Asgard
They are. One of the major plot points of the current Thor run is that the War of the Ten Realms is causing a shitton of displaced refugees from the realms that Malekith and his forces are tearing through, so Asgardia is taking a lot of them in.

>Wakanda
Last time Wakanda let in a bunch of refugees, the whole place went to shit.

>and especially Latveria
Latveria has become a bombed out hell-hole in the middle of constant civil war since Dr. Doom went "my face is fixed, so fuck this place. PEACE NIGGAS!"

Also, mind you, he doesn't specify what kind of refugees. It's entirely possible the refugees he's referring to are elves, dwarves, inhumans, kree, skrulls, mutants, or what have you.

You want to know something, user? There are probably countless groups thinking of this exact same idea, all over the globe.

If we put all these groups in one room, what do you think would happen? Would they all unify under one banner, as you suggest? Or would they all demand everyone else disband and rally under their one true banner, instead? And who dictates the government under that new banner, anyway?

Congratulations, visionary. You just re-discovered the games nations play, a thousand years after everyone else did.

>Last time Wakanda let in a bunch of refugees, the whole place went to shit.
IMAGINE THAT

>muh idealism

"""""Refugees"""""
For people supposedly fleeing terrorism, they sure act like entitled shits, threatening to kill their own children over not being given a bigger house for free.

apparently they rape and enslave the shit out of each other, too

He's a known terrorists who wakes up with fresh plans about how he'S going to destroy the US in his head every single morning.

Supporting him's like supporting ISIS just because they would like to see the Middle East burn and because they have eradicated Incels by alotting pussies to every male within their zone of control.

>nazi
>using suicide bombers

How many times have we had this thread today?

>Comrade Sanders
>not using suicide bombers

We would probably have it a lot less of some butthurt mod didn't keep making the thread autosage.

>let in a bunch of refugees, the whole place went to shit.
Just like what is happening in Italy right now

What is happening in italy?

That's like condemning the entire US for the crimes of Florida Man.

Every group has its crazy assholes, but only a fool applies the crimes of the individual against the group.

Is it really that hard for you to believe that some people just want to live someplace that isn't being bombed and they don't want to risk getting beheaded by fanatics just because they went out to buy groceries at the wrong time?

If they were all like that okay but they aren't being held accountable for shit and it's not a minority there are thousands of fucking immigrants taking advantage of the situation and allowed to get away with it. Too bad in the next few years the right nationalists will probably get away with murder because of the situation.

The "group" unironically worships a marauding child rapist.