Am I the only one who thinks Soros is the most Based Man alive?

>Knows hes superior to everyone else and doesnt give a fuck
>Keeps inferior races in check without them even knowing it
>Rich successful business man
>Acts on what he believes in

He is seriously the most based man alive

Yes you are the only one.soros is advancing all the bullshit in this world and even just gave Hilary $25 mill so no, he's not based.

You do know he supports BLM, feminism and DNC right? He as said that he is actively trying to devalue the American dollar by causing race riots to profit.

He has already done the same in UK, Hungry and Russia which is why he is banned forever in Hungry and Russia.

He's joking...

This guy is kidding ffs

>""""""supports"""""

He is duping them because he knows they are a bunch of dumb nogs. Hes using his superiority to trick dumb nogs into doing his dirty work. Same goes for feminism and DNC.

>"Hungry" topkek burger look at a map

this klls the thread

You realize he has failed to go in and manipulate a few parts of the world? The idiot tried to stir up problems in Albania with Greece, FAILED, then tried to do the same in Skopje, Macedonia with Greece, failed again. He got chased out of the Balkans in the end with hints of threats to his life. Then look at Russia, his whole foundation propaganda centers were shut down and seized by the government, failed again.

His merchant tricks don't work on some people.

Whatever you say nigger

> Am I the only one who thinks Soros is the most Based Man alive?

>"The Swede is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a homo, tranny, nigger cock sucker, that he can't ski for shit, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a 'Sven' and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I’ve been found out.'"

>Soros will die in your lifetime

Feels really good

>Soros will die in your lifetime
Ha! Stupid goyim thinks that he will outlive the Jewmaster himself!

>You do know he supports BLM, feminism and DNC right?

He supports them the way a puppeteer supports his dolls. He uses them to further his goals without them even being aware that they're pawns. If they ever disagreed or got in his way, he'd have them crushed by another one of his underlings. He does all this to secure the ascendance of himself and the Jewish race. He's basically doing everything Sup Forums wishes it could do for the white race.

THIS!
I will flag this day. Outlaw penis mutilation like denmark is about too, so he won't get more foreskins to feed of and die..

SOROS DIE NOW

He has 5 adult child.
Alexander Soros

Jonathan Soros
Andrea Soros
Robert Soros
Gregory Soros

and dunno how many grandchild.

Look at you
You're the nigger now

>soros will die in your lifetime

i wouldnt count on it

>mfw Soros and his Jewish co-conspirators are losing

He's already 85, even with all the money in the world he can't stop his body from and especially the brain from deteriorating. Also considering he has never lived a healthy lifestyle he will die from complications in 5 years.

All of which will be fighting eachother for the money while forgetting George's "legacy" like will everyone else in the world.

Because surely there isn't anyone to succeed him.

>implying he won't live another 100 years by transplanting new baby organs every 5 years

he did nuffin wrong