Can you tell the difference between Latin Americans and Mediterraneans just from the way they look?

Can you tell the difference between Latin Americans and Mediterraneans just from the way they look?

amerindians are ugly

Peru and Bolivia aside Amerindians are irrelevant.
They are majority MESTIZO.
Meaning MIXED.

Pure euros tend to be Flat as a board. Latinas (depending on the region) havethe right admixture of huwite+native+african to provide above average intelligence, THICCness, non-inbreeding and better looks overall

Right

>above average intelligence
I haven't met a single inteligent person from South America in my entire life. Most people in that continent are borderline illiterate

Latins are thicc

That's due to a false superiority complex you have. You'd be surprised at how many above average IQ people live this side of the pond but sometimes that fact is offset by the literal retards who are also a dime a dozen over here

Latinos are more reddish skinned and have softer/rounder features

>That's due to a false superiority complex you have
No. I have spoken with dozens and most are pretty dumb or just average. Only Argentinians are kind of smart but more in a cunning way than books smart. Ecuatorians,Colombians or Peruvians are down right stupid

Latinas are thiccer while Mediterraneans tend to be cuter.

That's just not true, you mongoloid drug dealing Indio

>Only Argentinians are kind of smart but more in a cunning way than books smart. Ecuatorians,Colombians or Peruvians are down right stupid
Yeah, these are memes. If that were the case we wouldn't have a more stable country overall than all these countries you mentioned. Hell, at this point we are even more stable than Spain.
Spain: Separatism issues
Peru: Ongoing coup d'etat
Ecuador: Leftist isolationist government
Argentina: Hyperinflation and a new strike everyday
Colombia: Nothing major going on

I'm mostly of Iberian descent. Would be surprised if I scored more than 10% native american admixture. Why do you need to resort to insulting btw?

>Nothing major going on
FARC
and
>Flat out ignoring a referendum

Mexicans are cute.
CUTE!

Slow news? Farc demobilized almost a year ago m8. The referendum results were taking into account in congress and some points were amended in congress

>Yeah, these are memes.
I am talking from my personal experience. Hell my company doesn't hire south Americans outside of cleaning stuff for a reason they have reputation (rightfully earned) of being eally bad workers,slow learners and really scummy with other workers

i think i can but there's a blurry borderline the closer we get to spaniard/moroccan blooded

yeah

she looks part blak

Some are, most of them are fat shapeless dwarfs who look like they should be weaving a basket in the jungle.

Nope, most Latin Americans are mixed yet majority of southern euros look exactly like them
>black hair
>thick eyebrows
>brown skin
>big noses

mind you there's also plenty of (mixed) arab and levantine descendants here, that makes it even more confusing

You think these could pass as locals in Spain and Italy and Greece?

well she had a nose job unlike her friend to the right
there's that factor too

No, you cant.
Because latin americans descend from southern euroe.

latinas tend to havemore asian looking eyes?

Don't believe that's the real reason though. Most Sudacas going to Spain don't even hold an undergrad degree, hence wouldn't be apt for a skilled job. That's way most of them are hired as cleaning staff, cashiers, other low skilled non-tech trades or become straight up gang members. The ones with a good education background actually tend to excel in Spain, to the extent that Colombians and some Venezuelans play an important role in the Spanish real estate market, just like Brazilians do in Portugal.

some do
others tend to have round or straight flat noses
but the best clue is that latinas are womanlets. shorter than meds

one of the few sensible posts in this thread

Dude I study with Colombians most drop out and the ones who didn't took twice the time to finish their degree than the average person. When I say that I haven't met an inteligent I mean no one.

One drop of amer*ndian is enough to utterly ruin the aesthetics of a med woman.

Yes, in Brazil everyone who is less white than you is considered a filthy nigger, so we're pretty good at spotting who's pardo and who's just a "brunette".

>false superiority complex
As in believing you are falsely superior than other people?