Have you ever considered that by simply being born Anglo you are apart of the only race which collectively owns and is...

Have you ever considered that by simply being born Anglo you are apart of the only race which collectively owns and is dominate over two continents and two of the richest Islands in the world, That your language is the dominant language trade and commerce, and that wherever the Anglo is dominant the land is stable and prosperous.

God I love being Anglo.

>inb4 Jew's control anglos maymay

tfw you realize anglo culture will be global culture soon

it already is you daft cunt

tiocfaidh ár lá

>tiocfaidh ár lá

Why is it always canadians LARPing as anglo? Your ancestor's country is a bitch to europe now and you still have no culture

I'm sorry we'll have to ask you to please stop speaking that dreadfully savage tongue you half caste ape

t. Country that's been occupied twice in the last century

I'd say that they'd been occupied a third time by they're diverse friends

>I, a fat Canadian posting on Sup Forums, have contributed to the achievements of a dead empire and the development of Modern English solely for being 56% white

>Argentina

Germany wasn't occupied after WWI though

>t.celt-nigger who thinks he's anglo

ever hear of the Rhineland

>LARPing
are all the german talking farmers in the Americas LARPing too? Face it, victory is ours.

>simply being born Anglo you are apart of the only race which collectively owns and is dominate
Feels good not being anglo I guess

>Norway
I wont banter with you. Norway is good in my book

Considered they systematically exterminated all native populations wherever they set their foot in: US, Cánada, Australia... i would't say being "anglo" is something to be proud about.

Ohhh blah blah blah, Those stupid buggers got what they deserved. Two millennial later we find them, and they hadn't even figured that one should stack stones to make a bloody wall. Instead they worship them! Bloody savages grind my gears. Anyway not that you can talk if they hadn't driven you from Vinland your people would have done the same

>dead empire
>literally defeats your military with a few warships on your doorstep

Somalians seem pretty proud about exterminating the Swedish population, I think it's quite normal

How is it maymay when it is true. All of yoyr presidents suck jew PAC cock when on the campaign trail. Drumpf only when further to cup their balls while squealing like a piglet.