What movie should i watch while i wait for my parents to sleep to go raid the kitchen and binge eat? I hate myself btw

what movie should i watch while i wait for my parents to sleep to go raid the kitchen and binge eat? I hate myself btw

I used to do this when I was living at home and NEET. I avoided my parents all day and basically never left my room unless I urgently needed to poop. I would only eat once they had gone to sleep, but I would never warm up food in the microwave because of how noisy it was.

I hope you figure shit out OP

thanks for the movie rec you dillweed

Robert?

Something that gives you a healthy dose of reality and forces you to snap out of whatever bullshit "mental illness" you've diagnosed upon yourself and have been convinced you must live with.

Harden up faggot, it's not easy for anyone.

a doctor diagnosed me schizo-effective and thanks for the movie rec you fucking asshole

Can you look your parents in the eye?

>Harden up faggot, it's not easy for anyone

Watch The Wolfpack (2015)

Here's a few

>The Chumscrubber
>Bully
>Girl, Interrupted

can you rec a fucking movie?

>schizo-effective
It's schizoaffective. You just called yourself a schizo who gets things done.

No
These are garbage

>Harden up faggot, it's not easy for anyone.

That's what she said

Watch Marble Hornets. It'll take a while to get through.

>reeee it's not a movie!
boo fucking hoo

Why not?

>finish fantastic movie and acquire motivation to change my shitty habits
>fades after a day

I miss that feeling. OP just watch something comfy like O brother where art Thou

You should watch Rocky IV.

How many piss bottles do you have hiding in your room?

you should go watch movies with the old man, hes not gonna be around forever. I'm a 24 yr neet and I do shit with my parents at every opportunity, I'm just glad to spend time with them.

Go give Factotum a peek, I don't really know what to tell you. Pick up drinking and everything is entertaining

Our Idiot Brother

I used to do this, kind of
I would wake up around 4pm and get dinner from them.
I would sit in my room watching movies and doing what not till about 10pm. I told my parents good night, they went to bed and then I just raided the kitchen all fucking night

I would know when to go to bed because my father would be leaving for work at 8am. I would have to turn my lights off and pretend I was asleep.

I enjoyed the solitude, the quietness, being able to really get locked into my computer.

I miss those days kind of. Having to work and have some sort of semblance of life sucks.
Im 20 minutes past my bedtime already, have to go back to work after the long weekend...

Also just rewatched Lord of Illusions. Good movie

>I'm doing this right now in the early hours and I'll never be able to get up early tomorrow for that thing I need to do

>I avoided my parents all day and basically never left my room unless I urgently needed to poop

Not shitting in an empty box or bag, and powering through the stench for several hours. You fucking pussy.

wow, thanks for the rec cock nipples

>mfw my dad doesn't call me back because he never wanted children

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>taking healthy shits that won't drip through the bag

Get a load of this pleb

user, I'm in this exact cycle right now. What job did you get to break out of it?

>Factotum
i might watch this.

i was sitting downstairs watching tv before and had to leave because my mom came in and turned on the lights and sat in the chair next to me to watch.

>I hate myself btw

Everybody who posts in this place does

Nah I'm fucking awesome lol

Get the fuck away from home, all of you. Go away from your parents. It doesn't mean you hate them or they'll hate you for it, just go away for a while, move out of town or out of country, live with strangers, friends, share a house with someone or live alone or any combination of them. Visit your parents every now and then, of course, but get away from it for a while. The world is big as shit and two blocks away from where you live there is someone having an experience of life so diverse, with such different values in mind, and so many interesting things you don't even know about. If you stay with your parents, you'll never know, because you'll always at the end of the day go back to their world and their way to see the world and you think that's all of it. Get away from home and don't thank me.

Holy shit do your parents not love you?

When I was a neet my dad or mom would bang my door every morning just to fuck with me. My dad was always encouraging me to "get out there" and my mom would always say "you're not living you're barley existing"

love my parents

>just B urself

OP here, I have work at 6 AM. I'm gonna want to die and im hoping being sleep deprived might push me over the edge where i crash the car deliberately on the way to work

I was NEET because I was dumb and dropped out of high school years before, anxiety laziness and all that shit.
>did a bunch of online community college classes
at a certain point you have to go on campus to for certain required classes
>forced my sleep schedule into a more normal one
>finally got a "general education" degree, yes an associates, no not a GED.

I work at a local computer repair shop/dish network installer.
I fix computers and install dish on occasion. Its not a good job, I still live at home, but its in the right direction. Not a success story by any means

I went from 2000->2013 or so without seeing anyone but one parent or another at a time, never speaking to anyone or anything.

It was nice.

Then I got a girlfriend, a job, moved several states away, etc. (Then became an alcoholic as she was a horrid hell-cunt, and a very disappointing situation all around.) It was awful. Life sucks. Stay at home and NEET as long as possible. I'm serious.

Be strong. Don't give in, your dick will get you into trouble and ruin your peace and quiet.

I did hit wizard status though, so that's nice.

junk food and kino alone is worth living for

>tfw anxiety from group projects with others is keeping me from going to on campus classes

Lol ew go away grandpa

>OP here, I have work at 6 AM
>Waaaaah I'm employable

TICK TOCK WAGIE

That was one of the classes I was required to go in for. It was a speech class where you gave speeches.
and a high school speech was one of the reasons I had dropped out in the first place

Pure hell, but there was growing pressure from my parents to finally get the degree done with.

I've been a neet for 4 years but I don't know how you guys could ignore your parents every day even if I didn't want to I'd have to interact with my mom at least five times a day and if I ignored her she'd probably call 911 saying I had hanged myself and locked the door

>tfw too poor to be fat

You dont ignore them, you talk to them when they are making you food!

It's something user, and inspirational to me, thank you for sharing.

I'm post university, stuck in NEET rut and my sleep schedule has been fucked for a while. I've had short periods of getting out of it but it doesn't stick. Hoping this week to work up the courage to try this call centre work I've been offered.

I fucking hate phone calls.

I had to stand in front of the class and ask if anyone could take on an extra partner since I didn't know anybody. I had tried asking one by one, but got too many nos and it was getting ridiculous. Took like 20 seconds of silence before a group took pity on me. They were actually pretty cool though, and we got a good grade. Horrifying at the time, but I did it. It's not that bad, user.

>I fucking hate phone calls.

I did call centre work for a couple years. For the next few years after that, I'd have a mini panic attack when the phone rang. I always have my ringer on silent, now, and I hate taking phone calls. You have to be a special kind of person to handle that work.

We all know that call center jobs are really tough and have a high turnover because they suck.

Go in there and tough it out for a while, itll be a good thing for you. But when you quit, even if its a short time later dont get discouraged.
Its not a job people keep for a long ass time. Just move on and find something better

Jesus Christ I feel this.

I was a couple weeks late joining a class in my last year of uni, and everyone had grouped up for a big project.

I spoke to the lecturer and he said "just go ask a group to join" but I couldn't even bring myself to do that. I had to tell him I didn't know anyone, and he kind of gave me a stare half laced with contempt before he asked the class if anyone could use another member.

Thankfully it was the same as you, a group took me on who were actually pretty cool. I'd have been way too anxious to have approached them though.

Fuck that. I don't have social anxiety and usually the type of person that will bring dummies over to my group when their teammates are gone. I had an advertising class couple years back and because of the dumb spot I chose to sit I ended up with 2 older, fatter, bossy, girls and a stoner.

One of those final project group type settings. It was a nightmare. Couldn't wait to get the fuck away from them when class ended. Got an A though.