Its going to be absolute kino

Its going to be absolute kino

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3676542/tom-hardy-motorbike-l-plates-pictures-mad-max/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can he work for marvel? I thought capeshit producers were total cucks about actors having to stay with one company

Bane died and Nolan's Batman movies have already been rebooted. He's free as a bird.

Had he been in "Suicide Squad" then he'd be barred from showing up on "Venom".

>capeshit logic
I'll never understand it

When this news was posted on my facebook group, I posted "Venom's a big guy", and literally no one Liked my post or responded to it. How could none of them get such an obvious fucking bane joke?

motherfucker that movie is almost 10 years old. why would a contract last so long for 1 movie?

It's capeshit, so no, it won't be.

Pure fapkino
He gets me hard as a rock :)

It's not that they didn't get it, it's that your post was cringeworthy and unfunny. No one wanted to encourage your autism by responding.

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3676542/tom-hardy-motorbike-l-plates-pictures-mad-max/
>ywn fuck him
Why live?

>I thought capeshit producers were total cucks about actors having to stay with one company
>daredevil and batman
you idiot.

>implying normies get baneposting
joke's on them user, they're hotheads

mmmmhmm

thanks man.
get this fucking hothead outta here!

is Jim Carrey still in the works to play Carnage?

how the fuck is Sony going to do a Venom movie with the current Spiderman being Marlel?

32 Different Batmans and Jokers
Green Lantern is Deadpool
Johnny Storm is Captain America
15 different Hulks
8 Spider Mans
Superman is now some Nerd-man

What am I missing?

kys
reddit appropriating our words doesn't make them reddit

WARNING

This topic has been declared a Reddit kinotard post

DO NOT REPLY OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE CONTAMINATED WITH REDDIT

Oh shit. Hive mind. Kek!

>reddit spacing
you're more reddit than any of us could ever be

>being this triggered

Yep, he's a Reddit kinotard

>le kek hivemind xd so random epic
>trust me i'm not reddit xd

>projecting
>deflecting

Fuckkkkkkk. There's no doubt in my mind that his foot game is also on point

fuck off

I just came into this thread to call you retarded. TDKR is not even 5 years old yet. How the fuck is that "almost 10"? And don't give me some bullshit about how it was a typo, because that's not how typos work.

Exactly what I was going to say.

That was never "in the works".

They still own Spidermans movie rights, 100%. The are just renting him out to Marvel for lack of better words, while the build their own Spiderman cinematic universe. As long as the don't reference the MCU they can do whatever the fuck they want the the characters they own.

>sony
it will be "kino" alright.

What wacky voice will he use?

Bane voice with Sony Autotune.

I amazed more people aren't talking about this. This is the best news to come out of Sony Pictures in years.

>sony

YOUR A VENOMOUS GUY

Aiden Gillen should play Cletus Kasady.

Why did Hardy pick this role?

Nolan being a tool about using batman on smallvile is the only reason anyone on Sup Forums has ever heard of the green arrow. Idk why you think he's an idiot.

he has a thing for big villains

>Nolan being a tool about using batman on smallvile
what did he mean by this?

For black goo

Had zero faith in this movie, but this casting provides a sliver of hope. Having said that, the fact that not only is this movie being made, but being made WITHOUT spiderman just boggles my mind and makes me uneasy.

Its fucking hard to know what exactly Sony is thinking. But I'd honestly settle for a good (great???) standalone movie at this point.