Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra rewatch week

Does Sup Forums wanna do a 7-day long marathon rewatch of ATLA and TLOK with me? Dubs gets to pick which episode we won't watch.

So a stream? That's great, I wanna see Avatar again but I already own LOK. Can someone list LOK episodes to avoid because I know Sup Forums was disappointed with that show.

I just realise what this guy is voiced by Bud Bundy
Does anyone even remember that show?

Yeah im down no ember islan players

If dubs then we won't watch Sozin's Comet part 4

Are you fucking kidding me.

I agree, dude, 'Twas a painful episode for me and mai waifu.

HOW

There is a one in ten change to get dubs, that's nothing extraordinary.

I nominate the following episodes:
Imprisoned
The Painted Lady
The Runaway
If I get quads, we won't watch Season 4 of The Legend of Korra (except for that compliation episode).

Re-rolling

Re-re-roll

You BITCH.

Re-roll (x4)
Please bump this thread up, Sup Forums! We need more contributors!

>enjoying deus ex machina: the ending

This guy saved all your necks.

I say skip season 2.
No one needs to remember it happened and it will make the entirety of the show feel alot better.

Congratulations, guys! Thanks for lowering the number of episodes down! We need more posters to cut more shit episodes, like season 2 and season 4 of The Legend of Whorra

OP here. Now it's time for a new mini-game. Dubs gets to pick the starting date and something else (like posting a discussion thread both here and on r/TheLastAirbender, or streaming it, or whatever they might wish)

>r/TheLastAirbender

would've been perfect if you said The Great Divide

Or CAPSLOCK_ATLA or something like that.
(Does CAPSLOCK_ATLA still exist?)

DROPPED

I got double dubs. I nominate June 1, tomorrow, as our starting point. Everybody should download or torrent a copy of both series. Please do not support the filthy rich bastards at Nickelodeon.
There will be no livestream for the sake of not having anybody miss any episode.

Re-roll, muddafucka! No raibustream pls. I don't do well with schedules and stuff.

Re-roll again!

Re-rolleroo

Please roll once again and gimme dubs, please.
BTW, nice boat, ReCaptcha

Not gonna give up yet! Ganbatte kudasai, myself!

That was very close! Almost there!

I have not given up yet.
BTW, I'm gonna drop the following picture to compensate for my lack of participation in waifu threads

Yokatta! I finally did it!

>make gifs at gifsoup.com

That .gif is like 10 years old you poof

>and TLOK
No.

>calling deus ex ending
>no deus ex at all
wat?

>energy bending isn't a deus ex machina guys I swear!

>not actually changing the outcome at all
>deus ex
wat?

He could've saved our necks from infinitely worse episodes like The Great Divide or The Painted Lady

>inb4 deus ex machina is so bad it makes it the worst episode

If you're that user or just that retarded, consider death

I just rewatched it like 2 months ago. I mean, I like it and all, but I'm at the point where I just wanna see the good scenes.

I've rewatched Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra so many times that I think I already know everything there is to know about the Avatarverse. It's been nearly a year ever since I rewatched either one of those series, but I think that I won't be able to spot any details that I haven't already previously noticed. My perspective might be different, but the facts still remain the same.

I already nominated a few episodes I didn't wanna watch in , and I got dubs in .

The boiling rock part 2

Sokka's Master

>Aang you have to kill him

But I don't wanna

>If you don't, everyone will die

But killing is against my peoples way!

>An avatar must step aside from his people and act for the good of the world

OOh a sea turtle!

Why the Painted Lady? I'm not necessarily disagreeing but I'm just curious.

The great divide

>you have to kill him
no one actually said that he HAVE to kill him. Sokka implied, but as he says later, as long as the firelord is defeated he doesn't care.

>If you don't, everyone will die
again, not stated anywhere

>OOh a sea turtle
a turtle that didn't actually gave Aang anything relevant to defeat the firelord, since the firelord was already defeated before Aang took his powers. Rewatch the scene. Not only that, during the entire series they talk about energybending, since the swamp episode in S01 actually.

>during the entire series they talk about energybending, since the swamp episode in S01 actually.
[citation needed]

Swamp episode, S01. Guru, S02. Those comes to mind. It is far from unheard. What we didn't know is what it does. And again, it doesn't actually changes the fact that Aang defeated the firelord Before energybending.

First

I'm with you on atla. I've only gone through korra twice, but I've gone through avatar at least 8 times.

Why do male characters on both of the shows suck so much?

Not that I'm complaining I really don't care but the only charismatic male character are Iroh and maybe Aang

>implying the water bender swamp guy wasn't charismatic
Even though he was basically a redneck Iroh

Yes. Use to watch it plenty as a kid. Was fully aware it from the very beginning. I had kinda hoped they'd have made a subtle joke about it like maybe at one point having Mako sit in the same way Al does.

The other thread is becoming a massive wall of text war, so I would like to ask questions here.

I'm nearly done with season 4 and I'm very bothered.

Why did they take the time to show Lin using her bare feet for earth sense in season 1, but then every time her or Sue use it in seasons 3/4, it's always with their feet covered? I guess it means they can do it with or without bare feet, but then it makes me wonder why they didn't just have her never do it with her bare feet in the first place unless in a situation where she doesn't have footwear