What will you do when he dies?

What will you do when he dies?

I'll be dead by then.

Be glad I don't have to hear about how he's claimed another soul every time someone dies.

nothing
he never written anything worthwhile
he's a living meme normies like to venerate as a comic god to fuel their pretentious fake comicbook nerd ego

I'll finally get my grandfather's soul back.

>implying he won't ascend to some form of reaper spirit

And everything he says to the media is contradicting of what he's said before.

Also his cameos, aside from the one in the Amazing Spider-Man, aren't funny.

Acknowledge how it's a shame he's dead and move on with my life. Don't have a significant connection to him

I'll crash Sup Forums with no survivors along with all the other anons.

Nothing short of the heat death of the universe will take Stan Lee, and even then he'll just turn into Galactus, continuing to feed on the life force of all.

I'll be rolling in my grave.

>its a shame
>93 and counting

YOUR SOUL IS MINE

Hiding from social media so I don't have to hear a bunch of normies who've never read a single comic book in their lives post how sad they are about it.

Bull. That crazy old fart will outlive us all.

Everyone should know by now Stan Lee is a Liche King.

He picks off those of weak will and becomes stronger.

Raise from my grave, for Armagedon is near.
captcha was goyrand

Stan is actually a immortal who bathes in the fabled marvel pits. his true name is Exc el Sior.

Really not care.

Damnit Sup Forums. Don't you know your meme magic is keeping him alive? Every time someone make this thread Stan Lee gains another day of life.

You sound like a reasonable person, what the fuck are you doing here.

When the Marvel bucks run out.

Don't cut yourself on that edge, pal

/thread

make an "In the end" AMV of all his cameos

I'll press F to pay respect

Cry

Check the post-credit scene

Post literally who in the sticky

Be sad, but ultimately glad he was always just such a fucking nice guy and didn't turn into a shithead like so many other comic icons.

He'll be missed, but he lived a long-ass time too.

Revive him with Tahiti.

Fossilize

collect my winnings, i bet on Kirk Douglas to kill stan lee when he comes to collect his soul

>didn't turn into a shithead like so many other comic icons

no he was just an ass before you were born and has had enough time to get the kindly grandpa image

I know he was an ass, but at least he won't die or be remembered as an ass.

This

>their opinion is contradictory to mine, therefore he must be a spiteful edgelord!

Toast to the long life he had. I mean, reaching the 90s age range + getting fame and being an influence is kind of a milestone.

The Deadpool cameo got a chuckle out of me, but that was mostly from the fact that he was playing himself.

Sorry user, but he is right, Stan is more a symbol that sell that an actual writer.

Be happy I don't have to watch another forced fucking cameo that actually manages to detract from the quality of the films.

Alert Jack Kirby's next of ken that his soul is finally free. INB4 "Who's Jack Kirby?"

this

>unironically using "normies"

Jack off.

The better question is, what will the media do? starting from the shitty sites like 9fag and reddit, to the movie studios, comic book companies and such

why do you make this thread every day? You plan to murder him or something? It really sound like you are just waiting for enough people to approve to pull the trigger

Nut on your mom's lips, then pay her, as promised.

Ask hiro to rename Sup Forums to Sup Forums - True Believers

I'll praise Allah over the death of another Jewish devil.

weak

Same thing every time a celebrity dies, nothing in particular.

I have little to live for...take my soul, Stan, take it and use it to do more cameos.

Send his loved ones a warm thought and mentally thank him for the all the fun he's given me.

>Marvel
>death
>permanent
They'll bring him back within six months. A year tops.

Rejoice because he's a piece of shit

Yeah just like the original Captain Marvel?

I wonder if they'll create a CGI Stan Lee so he can keep making cameos in movies.

He won't die. He's going to be abducted by aliens.