Just learned that it's now socially acceptable to not do anything on New Year's Eve

Just learned that it's now socially acceptable to not do anything on New Year's Eve.
Feels great mang.

nice, so this year we are normies

No it's not
Only a pathetic basement dweller perma-virgin nerd would celebrate new year alone

I have couple bottles of rum

new years eve alone= normie

no it's not
loser lmao

I never celebrated it with friends

This I agree and Im a loser, normies always celebrate it with friends, not family since age 14

It's cool now to stay at home and watch tv/netflix grandpa

Yes but you have to do do things the other 364 days

Only in Milan and other NU-North Italian cities

Who told you so and did you have the impression of a shit-eating grin on their faces?

>not going to a massive party

this to be honest
don't be a nerd and go out on new years eve

>i am a normie now
the gf will show herself any day now

It always has been you're just an insecure little shit who needs the approval of mass society before he does anything like a fucking быдлo

Yeah out alone when everybody is out with their friends... lol

this

No no, it's not. It's almost as sad as singing "happy birthday to me".

2018 is year of the gf

I do not celebrate the pagan "New Year." Christians celebrate New Year on 25th March, which was the last Day of Creation, the historic Good Friday and feast of Our Lord's Annunciation. Until the adoption of the Gregorian Calendar in 1752, this date was the start of the year for legal purposes throughout England and her colonies.

lmao virgin

1 Corinthians 7:32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord: 33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.

lmao nerd

I celebrate it with my imaginary friend, HA!

fuckin this

lol
and nice trips my friend