youtube.com/watch?v=sk1TP5EkLS4
youtube.com/watch?v=bV8Hgn2-5tw
youtube.com/watch?v=8X5e9thfWJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats yung lean with some skinheads

Very pale, you will be worshipped here please come to pakistan post haste

hahahah awesome pic
that's exactly how i imagine finnish posters

he was actually shot? or that's just some kids acting? they look so puny and pathetic, not the kind who can pull the trigger

burn the favelas already

This makes me angry

me on the bottom

oh my young sweet innocent child, you know nothing

Why your government doesn't do napalm bombardment of criminal areas?

me in the right

l-loli??

That was "life" in my country, hope you enjoyed.

Why are you so poor and corrupt?

Brazil wasn't always like this, Favelas and criminality started with the abolition of slavery in the late 1880s and it intensified with the fall of the military government in 1979 then a bunch of corrupt leaders governed the country until the early 2000s at this time criminality boomed and Favelas growth, then in 2003 we got leftists leaders that improved the country while also becoming even more corrupt than the previous leaders, and now we are on a politically unstable period until 2018 when I hope a certain macho man is elected

They all look drunk

she looks tired

Come back in an hour reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/search?q=brazil&sort=new&restrict_sr=on&t=all

"Truck Block"

The words on the columns say
>understanding
>respect
>security
>trust
>dignity

that's sad. fuck radical islamists

>dignity

Did you go there or did you just find a random picture? I was not very fond of it.

thats some atlantic wall aesthetic they went for there

Those are only around Times Sq. They do a good job of slowing down foot traffic to a halt.

What is that gas?

Not gangsta enough
Zyklon B of course.
Just insecticide to kill mosquito, the city council or ministry of health sends someone or trucks for fogging periodically or whenever there is a malaria/dengue/aedes case.
In that particular pic the army takes over the task since there is a battle nearby with a 200+ strong pirate army who shot some cops then tore out their hearts for black magic ritual that is supposed to make them invincible to bullets.

>200+ strong pirate army who shot some cops then tore out their hearts for black magic ritual that is supposed to make them invincible to bullets.
World is a wild place.

take a pill and go to sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=sk1TP5EkLS4

Imagine this but an army of smackhead/pisshead chavs marching into view, the mantra "CUNT" ringing out louder and louder as they advance closer and closer to your bedroom, before fading out and leaving behind a trail of knocked-over bins and keyed cars.

youtube.com/watch?v=bV8Hgn2-5tw

Why do you guys love bicycles so much? They were everywhere when I visited your country.

i was imagining it more like this

qt guy

What's the point of those zigzag lines at the side of the road?

can't park there

It depends, there are areas that are full of pakis and poor, and areas that are white and poor. I was trying to describe the latter. Never seems to be anything in between. Once pakis arrive in an area, the whites seem to empty out completely. Probably because they litter everywhere, stink to high hell, and mostly glare at white people (watch them do it in that webm).

We have hideous road markings. You can ignore them for the most part.

youtube.com/watch?v=8X5e9thfWJ0

>pretending that white council trash chavs don't litter or stink
gr8 b8 m8

Yeah, but pakis don't need to be drunk to litter, there it's culturally ingrained. Chavs mostly just stink like Lynx.

Some guy in the Philippines claims that he is rightful Sultan of Sabah and the Bongs cheated him of his rightful clay 200+years ago so Malaysia must pay for the sins of the anglos and give the entire state to him with compensation. Needless to say when they murdered the cops they get steamrolled by 200 armor and F-18 dropped JDAM in their heads.

translation: drive safely, you mother fucker (lit: ill fuck your mom - common bg insult)

woah I love Soumi now

but it is culturally ingrained in the brits to be drunk all the time. and when they are drunk they litter and also fight and puke all over the place. pakis don't get drunk, they only litter. so who is more degenerate?