Enough is enough

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

This poor man was tortured on live T.V, while his son says he shouldnt blame himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGWft4tGzfU
scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heartbreaking.

Poor guy

>his son

I can't imagine having a son, spending a six-digit amount raising them for nearly (more than?) two decades, only to have them parading around publicly like that.

Why did I tear up? Jesus fuck what an ungrateful son.

Look at "his" dead eyes. Fuck this makes me sad. Not for the degenerate but "his" father.

>((Dr. Phil))

>daughter

Dude

How can you bear living after you've made the person closest to you cry in pain after a fuck up of your own?
You have to be an incredibly narcissistic animal to pull that shit off.

I'm not even Christian but I feel like I need to go read a Bible or something....

Oh God.
Why did you have to wake me up to this shit.

I don't know, man. It is some sick fucking fetish that is being normalized by idiots. I would disown my son and not interact with them at all, unless they'd stop pretending to be a woman. It would hurt, but there would be no other option.

Oh God they have a second part.

Growing up, even in my worst nightmares did I not think I'd live in a world where people would be forced to call pic related a woman.

>I'M A REAL LADY
>FEMININE
>LIKE A LADY

>walks on like he's Chris Benoit and his music just hit

>hello
>woo WOO
>WOOO WOOO
>WOOOOO WOOOOOOOO

>Those teeth

Is he originally from here or something?

Imagine if the tranny was on the show back in 2006... Dr. Phil would've mocked him so much..

>mfw my dad for some reason thinks I am a man even though I clearly look like a woman
>I mean, look at my wig and make up!
>truly that is what being a woman means!

Honestly I think I would just accept it and move on. I'd tell him how I honestly feel though, that I believe transgenderism is a mental illness and if he ever wants to get help for it, I'll be there for him. If he was my only kid, I'd immediately try for another one. Don't give a shit how old I am.

exactly a decade or so ago Dr Phil would call the son crazy and ask him to seek help, now the dad is crazy for not wanting his son to be a disgusting insane person

Transexuals are literally insane.

"Doesn't accept his transhit son"
Fucking fuel to the fire man. Just leave him the fuck alone.

I mean that's what it says.

The world has changed so much, we'll never see a scene like from Ace Ventura ever again.

Or Ms Doubtfire..

The eternal burger gave us these feels, the eternal burger wans this not only to become normal, but be the norm itself.

The eternal burger will send this broken man to social conditioning camp so they can remove his sexis racist biggottry

He's probably wearing a cock cage and is hurting from his boner at being seriously attracted to his sissy son.

I got a pretty good alternative pic out of this video.

I just don't get how we can say these people aren't insane. If denying a physical reality, if doing something that harms you mentally and physically is not a mental illness then what is?

I have no fucking idea man. Soon otherkin, furries and pedophiles will be acceptable.

What these transfags don't understand is that they are rejecting the person their parents knew and loved and trading it all for an empty shell whose defining characteristic is being the other sex. To a father seeing his son like this is like a psychological understanding that his son is dead or gone forever, and his faggot son should have never made contact with with father again if he wanted to play pretend, much less publicly like this.

scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

There are genetic predispositions that gays and transgender people have. Specifically in the structure of the brain hemispheres.

A FtM has a brain more like a man before surgery, and a MtF has a brain more like a woman before surgery.

Fuck off.

Fuck off leaf. What the fuck is a male and female brain in your fucked up mind, beyond hormonal control and body part control? (and in those regards trannies have their biological brains)

There's likely to be some sort of a genetic basis for pedophilia too... probably all "mental illness" has a genetic basis tbqh senpai.

So once we show that, does that mean it's not a mental illness to want to fuck kids?

>several decades from now, screenshots of people saying "yiff in hell furfag" will be thought of the same way as photos of "color people only" water fountains

Goddamn the way the people cheered as he walked out. Fuck this society.

Of course a Canadian is gonna post shit like this.

VERY BEAUTIFUL MAN

This is the liberal agenda. This is what is shaping our world.

The denial of facts, the denial of reality on favor of false comfort.

No, I've had enough already. I'm not watching this man have to deal with this shit.

To imagine that the audience is crying because they feel bad for the son. Heartless fucking bastards.

holy shit that gif is perfect

10 years ago he would have come out to GASPS as people feel shocked and ashamed.

He would have been seen as someone with a mental illness and everyone would have felt sorry for his dad. Now everyone feels sorry for the transexual and thinks the dad has a mental illness for not accepting him.

We are truly living in the end times of the west.

He just looks so broken..Do you think so? I'd like to think they feel bad for the dad, but these days you don't even know..

>What if they were born that way from birth
Some people are ugly, fat, bald. Everyone wants to look like a model but not everyone does. It's upsetting but it doesn't make life a nightmare. These people have a really fucked up perception of what sex is. Culture and the media has given them false assumptions and they've confused their feelings to the extent that if they don't wear a dress then they must be living a lie. This is pretty sad.

Flip the last two post numbers, I made a mistake.

Stupid fucking leaf.
The reason your country is being put to shame is exactly because of this stupid fucking ideology.

>Posts facts
>FUCK OFF LEAF! GAS YOURSELF DUDE WEED LMAO TURDEAU IS A FAG

Possibly yes, but there's a difference. Children cannot consent, therefore it's wrong.

>A
>FUCKING
>TREE

Its as if the doctor was parading around the reanimated corpse of his son

this is so fucking utterly disgusting, but this is our culture.

The only place where my country is put to shame is Sup Forums. Other then that, people love Canada, you attention whoring tripfag.

>Posts facts
I asked you a simple fucking question retard, what the fuck is a female or male brain beyond hormonal and bodily part control, in which regard even trannies have their biological brains?

If I'm born with cystic fibrosis, I don't go around demanding everyone agrees with me when I say I'm a top level long distance runner.

If you're going to claim trannies are born trannies, fine. If you want to claim it's a 'condition', fine. But don't demand that I have to BELIEVE they're women or that the condition doesn't matter.

That poor father. His SON should be strung up like the monster HE is.

paid actors

Tranny's used to have the discretion to confine their perversions to niche clubs and their own homes, now they walk down mainstreet and demand we all play along with their game.

It will be the same for furries and otherkin in two decades. Constant, open fursuiting will be considered minor, the truly "progressive" furry/kin will seek plastic surgery to ensure their outward appearance matches their internal image.

You're grandson will show up with cat ears, and a tail surgically attached to his ass. Anyone who doesn't wholly support this mutilation will be reported for thought crime.

comments disabled

DEATH IS THE ONLY ANSWER! WE MUST ERADICATE THESE VERMIN! SEIG HEIL!

Consent is just as "artificial" an idea as gender. If I can be a woman in a man's body why can't a child be an adult in a child's body? Your entire philosophy is self-destructive and truly insane.

Some people might feel sad for the dad because they still have enough reasonable empathy left in them, but I am sure the majority is more upset with him because he is not being """progressive""" and makes it harder for his degenerate son.

Mental illness is just a deviancy from the normal human psychology. You might as well call being tall a physical illness.

There are differences other then hormones and bodily control. Read the article I posted.

>wtf that just looks like a man in make up, heels and a dress
Oh wait cause it fucking is.
No normal woman has shoulders twice the size of her own fucking waist.

this sis breddy gud fugg :D

Completely agree with you. Just sucks I will be living in the middle of it.

If my son wore dresses and makeup and wanted to chop their cock off, I'd feel like a failure, senpai.

You're comparing apples and oranges. A child's brain isn't developed to the point where they can consent.

It has to be a harmful deviance. Transexual beliefs are harmful to the transexual, even if everyone was PERFECTLY accepting of it, it would still be harmful to them.

This, I vividly remember him criticizing hormone treatment on his show before.

>Mental illness is just a deviancy from the normal human psychology.

Yes, it's not like the word 'illness' implies anything about harm or damage or anything

No. Pretty much anyone who has a general view of world politics has an understanding that countries like Canada and the entirety of Europe needs to be severely changed.

Next time you faggots fuck a man dressed as a woman. Just know, that faggot has an ashamed father. All homosexuals, sodomites, and transgender need to be gassed.

According to who? Our brains are still "developing" until we're 25... should that be the age of consent?

In the end it's just another "artificial" barrier like gender for your type to knock down eventually. Give it enough time and consent will be seen as an anachronism as much as traditional gender roles are today.

>his daughter as a woman

It's a couple standard deviations out from normal human psychology.

Stay delusional. A large swathe of Americans straight up hate Canada, especially conservative Americans.

ROUND 2

Next time I'll imagine the father is in the corner of the room watching and crying. It'll be like incest cuckold. Hot!

So many things about this pisses me off.
1. Dr. Phil is a fucking phony.
2. Daddy I have to tell you something but it has to be on the Dr. Phil Show.
3. The audience
4. The transgender piece of shit comes out to his dad on national television because he knows that society and the media will portray him as a brave hero.

Fuck this shit. I hope isis blows us all up.

It is biased horseshit.
>SOME trannies have a random feature SOME females brains have
What percentage is "some"? For trannies or women? Why would this part effect gender identity in the slightest? What about the trannies that don't have this structure, are they faking it? What about the non-trannies that do have their "non biological genders brain?" but do not have any gender identity problems? What about the women who do not have a "female brain?"

All these questions and more will never be investigated, because doing so would be transphopic!

Also, a tree is much better than just a single stupid leaf.
>Captcha: Select all the trees

Literally not even true. They tried to meme us that trannys have more natural female hormones and that turned out to be false. It's a fucking mental illness I don't care if it's b8 I know some trap faggot will believe it so I'm correcting it.

Of course it is false! Tranny ""science"" is the most biased shit you could ever look up, because you are literally fired for reaching the "wrong" conclusion.

According to science. Yes, it's still developing until the age of 25. Around the age of 16-18 is when we can determine the potential downsides of some actions we take.

You're one to talk, the entire world hates America.

People with schizophrenia show brain anomalies too desu

Yeah, there's no way in the world a university could ever accept a professor publishing findings that go against the transgender narrative.

I'm all for giving medication to trannies who want to stay the gender they're born as so long as it works. If it's a cure I'm all for it.

I wasn't saying whether or not it's right or wrong, I was simply saying there is a scientific basis as to why some people want to change genders.

Genetic deseases.

Your flags a leaf fag. You get fuck by our tree everyday

I'd let that tranny facefuck me.

When John Stewart was somewhat red pilled in the 90s, he was asked "what do Americans think about Canada?" He replied, "we don't, until we need their resources, then it's get out!"

Canadians are just keeping America's assets warm until their rightful owners claim them.

>there is a scientific basis as to why some people want to change genders.
No. Even the article you linked is biased and wrong, see my questions And I would be probably removed from my university if I asked those same questions there, so you can see how "both sided" this investigation truly is.

These videos are a great way for a person to self radicalize.

While watching the video i just felt a sudden influx of rage and anger.

Tbh it makes me feel energetic because i know i want to rebel againts our jew run countries.

Dont feel sad Sup Forums

Feel energetic and get ready for what is to come.

The day of the rope cant come soon enough.

>watch as a dad struggles with meeting his daughter as a woman for the first time
>daughter
>woman

Do you actually have research to back this up? That 16-18 is some sort of a goldilocks zone for consent? Can you really quantify the difference between a 16-18 year old and a 14-16 year old?

In the end it's just an artificial wall that your type will tear down.

Awesome!

>tranny thread
>pedo shills show up as usual

but its just a slippery slope guys! accepting fags wont lead to anything else!

Did Dr Phil ever have a transgender on the show that far then?