Who do you want as role-models for your children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__x8CYAVMbk
youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4
youtu.be/s7tWHJfhiyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was heavily bullied in my childhood. Taught me to stand the fuck up for myself and get some good comebacks on bigots.

Lying and cheating is wrong. Bullying will still happen Trump or not.

This is a dumb question.

But Jeb deserved to get bullied.

Mirror Mirror on the wall.
Who's the fairest of them all?

Hes not a bully or a bigot either.

It's okay to be a bully though. Isn't "Bossy" A bad word now? Trump is not a bigot anyways.

There is literally nothing wrong with bullying.

If you can come out on top and do it, go ahead and do it you madman. If you are on the other end of the bullying, then it'll teach you to man the fuck up.

I was bullied and I'm very thankful for it. I even got into a fight with my bully and became best friends with him.

Stop replying to bait threads, with their bait OPs commenting about their bait images, you fucking idiots.

Report and hide.

youtube.com/watch?v=__x8CYAVMbk

Jeb is a mess

Someone explain to a non-american why you guys just don't vote third party if you hate both of them.

Ye and that. Well, bully, maybe.

He'll bully China into trade deals.

Any third party that poses a serious risk to the establishment gets taken down. They learned that after Jackson.

The problem with the "lying and cheating" thing is that lying and cheating are only okay if you don't get caught. She got caught. She gets away with it through assassination and intimidation, which, from this pic's perspective, should make her a worse version of Trump.

theres nothing wrong with the trump rolemodel.

Will you vote Republican or Democrat?

youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4

Our uneducated pussified populus cannot unite in a large enough group outside the duopoly. Once someone is fed up with D or R, they split into many subsections which cannot overcome either or the big two. Everyone votes strategically to get one side more than the other.
If a third party is not viable in the primaries, it won't be come election season because most Americans can't be bothered to write in legibly what their new party will be so they just check D or R. Most Americans don't even know jack shit about 3rd parties.
This video explains the strategic voting and inescapable 2 parties.
youtu.be/s7tWHJfhiyo

that only assumes trump is a bully or bigot, of which he has proven to be neither. otherwise fpbp.

This is nonesense.

Trump doesn't initiate, he just retaliates with exceeding force.

Virtually every person that he has verbally eviscerated attacked him first.

He is a great role-model especially for the emasculated men of today.

>lying and cheating are only okay if you don't get caught.

It's subhuman degeneracy, why would you have to lie and cheat to have a good life? Is it otherwise impossible, if so then that's only because someone else is a cheater and a liar.

Knowing how to be happy and live a decent life without being a faggot is what real power would look like.

The self-obsessed mentality is getting people nowhere

Survival of the fittest does not adhere to your moral bigotry
Human societies have always relied on deceit, which is where the idea of "honesty" comes from in the first place. As the survivors become more deceptive, you have to become more deceptive to deceive the survivors. Humans are a species that so surpassed its competitors because they compete so harshly with each other, and that continuing competition is what pushes us further and further above the rest. Even Trump-diddly-ai-ump is a "master ruseman". Take it or shake it, gg no re, don't be a sore loser.

Third parties in this country have been continuously stomped out by democrats and republicans. The end result is tons of parties without massive conventions backing them (Not a bad thing) that ultimately don't get much media coverage, nor highly publicized and televised debates, and have less money to campaign with. They also differ highly in terms of policy and therefore require more research to adequately understand, while pretty much every democrat you can be pretty sure that they will all at least say they believe in the same thing. Same with republicans.

The real problem is the utter failure of the US people to abandon their party mindset. This election just shows how fucked we are. I don't expect the media to turn on Hilary considering just how deep it is in the DNC's pocket, but even the average person seems to believe that there's literally no way out except Hillary or Trump. They really don't think it's possible to vote for anyone else. And that's not just about willingness to go third party. I mean they actually don't know they can do that.

And of those that are aware, has you covered. This election you're going to see people who want to write in Bernie, people who want to vote Johnson, people who want to vote Stein, and none of these groups can win on their own. We're more likely to see idiots swallow their "pride" and vote for Hillary because they'll shit themselves or have to make good on their threats to move to Canada if Trump wins.

neither of those. if a kid can't look up to his own family as role models, then that family shouldn't be breeding

this

australia yes

It is New Zealand leafboy.

Multiculturism has fucked you so hard you cannot even recognize your own anymore.

It shows how cucked we've become as a nation that having masculine energy means you're a "bully."

Could you imagine the fat autist that wrote this? Easily 400 pounds

Trump is like Ender from Ender's Game. He doesn't start shit but he makes damn sure he finishes it with full force.

Trump. I'd rather dogmatism than deceitfulness.

Also, whether Trump is a bully or a bigot is a matter of opinion. Hillary's duplicity and artifice aren't.

Besides, Trump is an immensely successful business man. Seems like a reasonable role-model on that count.

What you described is just another way of how degenerate human mind can be. History seem to be of no use for the majority

the one that doesn't keep state secrets on a bathroom server because they are too incompetent and it is too inconvenient to follow security protocol.

also the one that hasn't had a stroke and attacked women so viciously.

>History
Apparently it's of no use to you, if anyone. I didn't say I like it. I'm not a dishonest person.
>Survival of the fittest does not adhere to your moral bigotry
>Take it or shake it, gg no re, don't be a sore loser.