APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEENNNN

For me its 18 fresh 0 rotten but only 95%

Whatever, im fine with it being a good movie or not, I really don't give a shit.

Need something to do this weekend so hopefully the reviews remain positive and it ends up being enjoyable

Marvelcucks btfo

What if it's only that high because of bias?

>wwfw

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>expecting them to give the female empowerment movie a bad score
told you this would happen

Based Gal on academy award watch

It's not looking good for the patriarchy.....

THIS IS A YES FOR NUMALES
ITS SWEDEN YES YES YES

>Americans

Do people really care that much about Wonder Woman? Kinda takes me aback, I never thought of her as a serious character.

So NOW you people trust critics?

Does this mean Activated Armond is gonna hate it?

FEMINIST BIAS>DCEU BIAS CONFIRMED

>100%

they really think that doesn't look fishy to people?

>100%

Disney stopped paying off critics

There was only 18 reviews in, man. It's at 95% with 24 fresh and 1 rotten.

I'm so confused. I thought numales loved Disney and Marvel too, which side are they rooting for here?

>91% now
Still think it will remain positive though, Zack Snyder is fucked either way. Well at least more than his daughter.

I am quite surprised, but then again the director has had some hits in her time

Marvel paid critics!! Wait

where does this come from?

you're right obviously Disney is paying off critics as usual

FUCK DRUMPF

>Diana is genuine in her love for ice cream. She and the film are genuine about everything, which is what makes it feel so special. In a time when the public discourse is fraught and full of misinformation and hatred, watching Wonder Woman fight so hard and so earnestly for love is a profound experience

That's because Zack didn't direct it.

Similar to whether to support a black man vs a woman, these people would rather defend the woman.

Claim your jewfu

Numales love anything thats anti-trump

>critics will love this
>it'll make a killing at the box office
>it'll cement Gal Gadot as an action star
>we'll have to deal with her as lead for actual movies from here on in
I THOUGHT YOU SAID THIS WAS THE BEST TIMELINE Sup Forums NOT A FUCKING NIGHTMARE STATE

huh what a odd little filmography

Fuck you "What I Know" was a GREAT episode from a Directorial standpoint. It's not her fault she was left picking up the pieces of a broken story.

>RT only matters if it supports your opinion
>Sup Forums and film

Don't you morons realize that all the Marvel vs DC arguing is just free publicity for giant artless corporations that want your money?

ZACK SNYDER BTFO

AUTUMN LITERALLY DIED FOR THIS

>Marvel BTFO

Some faggot kid on some shit family dramedy.

>you will never see this with a Marvel superhero

>capeshit will never die now
Fuck you capeshit faggots
Fucking lynch yourselves

>implying anyone is going to see the movie
Baywatch will outperform WW

RT doesn't matter either way.

CURRENT TOMATOMETER

96%
Average Rating: 7.8/10
Reviews Counted: 24
Fresh: 23
Rotten: 1

>DCEU
>artless

?

>A fictional superhero fighting bad guys was touching because I hate the president and fucking white males so much literally shaking right now

(((Rotten Tomatoes)))

>6.5/10
>all good reviews admitting the movie was shitty, but just wanted to stick it to men everywhere
>Wonder Woman at 8/10
>people actually praising the movie, only shortcomings are some plotholes and a CGI shitfest of a finale

How do you go from making Monster, which was pure kino, to doing a bunch of Pilots for shows and never coming back to Wonder Woman?

It can be somewhat indicative of how successful a film will be financially, but with big budget capeshit like this even that's debatable

How will Marvel ever recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho

Posting some DC kino

is he /ourguy/?

Congrats, we all win by getting better movies, how does this make people who believed RT was rigged feel?

no mention of trump or white males in that review, boy are you defensive

>EW is a "Top Critic"

>Warner only screened critics that agreed to give good reviews in advance

>he

It's a woman and it's from The Guardian and all she does is complain about the patriarchy.

Feminists destroyed the film industry

>parent screaming at child to go and look up at wonder woman like that so they can take a photo for their 5000 instagram followers.

QUICK YOU LITTLE SHIT I NEED TO GO VIRAL SO I CAN BE PAID TO PROMOTE THINGS ON INSTAGRAM

I wish in all the interviews she did, someone would ask her why she completely disappeared for 14 years.

WHERES THE MARVELFAGS?!?!?!?

>Saw it one time at a screening
>Exceptionally rewatchable

exactly, marvel have more than one children caring about their heroes.

>going off on a political tangent when he's supposed to be reviewing a flick

This faggot needs to either do his job, or quit and try his hand at political analysis. I read movie reviews for one reason, and being told shit I could hear on CNN isn't that reason.

Lizzy

How will Sup Forums right wing ideals recover? We won Sup Forums

I guess wb finally got their shills working

You need to make money somehow. After WW, she should have enough money to make a few kino.

I refuse to believe that they magically turned this whole DCEU shitshow around. Obvious politically-driven reviews.

MARVEL BTFO
ZACK "the Hack" SNYDER BTFO

>Wonder Woman is slick and satisfying
wew

that is the only good wonder woman.

They're gathering in large amount. Tomorrow their presence will be shown.

27 - 1

not as fishy as all the marvel movies being fresh and MoS / BvS being rotten

This was always going to happen, the true test will be whether it makes any money

RIP Marvel

I hope. I mean I guess you can't advertise "From the Director of Monster" in your Superhero movie (Since then kids would be looking it up), but I am now less inclined to believe it's a bad movie getting good reviews.

A director with talent can go a long way. I already had plans to see it since my sister owns a theater so I get in for free, but now I am slightly excited.

n jfrjwevjqu NO

WHAT THE FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUYUCKING NOW

They have no children caring about their superheroes, they have children caring about RDJ specifically.

APOLOGIZE TO THE QUEEN OF DC

>story by Zack Snyder
>that directing style influence
I don't think so.

TOP CRITICS 100%

8.8/10

9 - 0

DChads I`ve come to bargain

>tfw the hindu cow sacrifice worked
WE
WIN
BABY

>one of the best superhero movies. EVER

fucking hell

Probably, but it's fun to shitpost at disnigger's expense.

>97%

IT'S GOING UP

why does she look cute as heck sometimes and look like a crack whore jew rat other times?

im s-so h-happy right now bros
hold me

The Age of Spooky Kino is finally here!

>Sup Forums wanted some typical Hollywood whore as WW instead of Gal who is pure

I like tomatoes.

NOOOoooo, this cant be happening! I'm the one in charge!!!

there's people that used the it looks like a tv meme when trying to shit on marvel movies.