I hate being both a male and a person of color

i hate being both a male and a person of color

Is it that bad to be colored

I don't mind it. I wish I were taller tho.

>asian male
END ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Is that Poppy?

that's almost in the same shit tier of being a brown male or a black woman

I wish I was an omnigod above existence itself

yes, you constantly have to hear and read shit from white people attacking you *meanwhile* your own community is usually brimming with people with a myriad of inferiority complexes, uncle toms, retardation and we wuzzery

Being a brown Indian woman is literally the worst

if you care you are a faggot and i can't respect you
fuck you

Eh i don't have any inferiority complex : (

>was just rejected by a brown indian woman for being too beta

JUST

it's worse
>being a woman
>worse than anything
no

OK Indian male is also horrible

Black woman is the lowest

are you also poc?
i didn't mean everyone but it almost feels like it sometimes

>a person of color
You don't live in the USA you delussional idiot, you're using a term we don't have in Mexico, you're just a Mexican same as everybody else. Seriously how the fuck did you manage to internalize American racism from just media?

Get a fucking sex change and bleach your skin if you like the aesthetics, it's as simple as that.

You pick American stuff here because this site was when designed aimed for avg American social outcast.

i'm a person of color but your mom loves it

>le only america is racist meme
i literally learned racism from mexican tv lmao

also, please leave my thread, we obviously exist in completely different spheres, there's nothing to discuss

What made your mentality twisted that much? We aren't meant to be servile, probably?

If he picked it up here then he's even more of a fucking moron, seriously not being able to tell the difference in between Sup Forums and real life?

i don't even care you idiot

>What made your mentality twisted that much?
nothing, i just grew up
>We aren't meant to be servile, probably?
how am i coming across like that? i'm just frustrated with all the lies, fakeness and hypocrisy

so you're not one, got it

>i literally learned racism from mexican tv
You didn't you dumb fuck, the only reason I'm in your thread is this cringe bs, you never heard "people of color" in a fucking telenovela and your education and social environment must be defficient as fuck if it's that much of an issue that you're a prieto.

This is leaving aside you're just roleplaying here. I gave you good advice, don't make a fucking pretense of your taking some kind of fucking high road. Also you don't "own"¨the thread dumbass