Hand over the delegates, Donald

You cannot possibly defeat all of us, Donald.

Unlimited Rato Works

Guess again.

Quads of truth. Burnouts are our allies, though.

>someone spent the time to make this

Donald, this is silly. Hand over the delegates and I wont be forced to assume my fourth and final form.

K.. kek

Donald, you want to give me the delegates.
>Donald, you want to give me the delegates.

Bring it, Teddy.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

Donald, I'm warning you. Hand over the delegates and you wont have to experience a nightmare beyond the horrors of hell. Make the smartest deal of your life, Donald, and hand over the delegates.

Glorious.

YOU MADE ME DO THIS, DONALND!

Nothing but low energy Ted, The delegates are mine. You seem tired Ted, I think its time I give you a nice long dirt nap.

ITS TIME TO FINISH THIS

activating cruz missiles

Welcome to City 17 Dahnald, now hand over the delegates

Donald, I don't think you understand just how powerful I truly am at this point. It didn't have to end like this, Donald. I'll now be taking the delegates by force.

Now that you reveal yourself Ted as I anticipated before the start of time and the dawn of life on this planet, MAGA has activated. The delegates are now mine and with your energy sapped America is mine.

We are going to make America great again, God King for live everyone!

>I love you all!

*dispel*

I don't think you understand the forces you're playing with, Donald. This isn't about your pitiful county or your pitiful title. This is about the Priesthood Rising. Just as it was the duty of the anointed Kings to take the wealth of the wicked and distribute it to the righteous, I will take your wealth and abilities for myself.

what happened to jebguacamole and cruzmissile meme?

Quid pro quo, Dahnald. I give you things, you give me things. Quid pro quo.

>not chyna

Pure beauty

>Hand over the delegates, Donald. Anonymous

Irrelevant,

I am assuming delegates' control

Goddamn
Argentina IS white.

I actually made that lol
Literally took 2 minutes

This thread just seems like Ted and Donald constantly powering up and exchanging threats but not doing anything.

It's fucking hilarious.

Dahnald, I enabled all the cheats. Kindly hand me all the delegates or I will destroy you.