Why are many americans trolling canadians making them so sad about Canada?

>made similar thread yesterday, got a long way
Amerifags keep trolling the master race canadians just because America has more money and less quality of life, I don't get it, those canadians have it all:

>nobody truly hates you and wants to kill you all
>the chinese are dominating your country instead of the blacks, this isn't going to end up very badly
>cold climate keeps blacks away
>very few blacks
>shit PM but you could be an actual important country which it would matter for the world
>cucked country but won't last for long because of chinese domination
>took in few refugees
>isn't geographically Europe
>didn't partake in many known genocides
>low murder rate
>few reparations to be paid
>cherrypicked immigrants

While the US:
>mass fucking genocides in the middle east
>jewed to the bone with no way back
>getting cucked beyond return
>60% white and it must already be 50%
>obama putting undesirable people in suburbs
>guns will be taken away
>when Trump is your only hope you are so fucked
>cities being destroyed with south-african like decline
>every country in the world despises you despite the fact that you actually tried to help people
>needs to keep the world order at the same time as having your jews create a new one
>massive reparations to be paid for ever

Many people think that canadians do not have history but when you realize that they have dindu nuffin wrong but tried to civilize those savage natives (which is a positive thing, the canadian catholics were very loving doing this). Also, canadian blacks are more civilized than american blacks (this is going to change as generations go by, I can asure you. It always gets ugly.)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beothuk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a fucking leaf

Amerifats are just jealous.

I mean just look at that flag like a fucking leaf seriously bros?

Who cares, anybody who takes banter personally is a faggot

I guess that is very right because you have no problems with blacks.

Actually black commit a disproportionate amount of crime in Toronto. So much that they haven't even released crime stats since the 90's because they're "racist", but America has a way worse problem, no doubt.

>t. Zhong Zhang who finally figured out how to use a proxy

Yeah everybody knows it. This knowledge is something just so fucking obvious that everyone who even tries to deny it should be put to jail.

Foreigners need to understand something about Canada. Historically speaking, they are little cowardly rats. Canadians are the descendants of people who sided with the British Empire during the American Revolution. Their ancestors used to snitch on our ancestors and get them arrested, tortured, and killed by the British. Their entire culture is built on cowardice and butthurt.

I mean they're nice guys, don't get me wrong. But they are little bitches.

By now you should have realized that the will of a King is the will of God, am I right? You revolted against God, this is why you're in such a decline.
Should have never rebelled against your God's given nobility, you deserve the shit you are going through, you are the real coward here and canadian people are the true patriots.

Don't forget that we're half French. Otherwise, spot on; it's why the Chinese fit in so well here.

>implying frenchmen are considered people
Come on, you are shit. Quebec is shit. If a motherfucker speaks french to me there I will reply with portuguese.

Monkeys can't speak.

Hmm you would not say that to me in real life, I would chimpout and get you arrested and your face would be all over the news. Huehue fucking loser.

The worst that could happen to me is getting zika.

My God that is not even an issue.
Zika is not relevant, never was.
Crime and murders are relevant, zika is propaganda, not even 0,05% of the population got it.

>brazil
literally a shithole, has literal shit flowing out of every orifice, rivalling india in shit-per-capita. you can't even speak your bastard sub-dialect of spanish properly, probably from all the cocks you take in your ass. the only things brazil exports are drugs, homosexuals, and zika. even your money looks faggoty

>literally getting cucked by China and will not have freedom and self determination in less than 10 years.
>zika not a thing
>money does look faggoty
>we do export homosexuals
>our language is based
>we take some cocks yes
>we are not that into drug dealing, it comes from Colombia and other latin american countries, our drug dealers buy from them I guess

>didn't partake in many known genocides

m8 we did one of the only succesful ones

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beothuk