youtu.be/zOTh_oq1sFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LyOwPv18EE8
youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA
aquamanshrine.net/2012/08/the-currys-of-atlantis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=heUnljdse5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>missing a Batman show

Casual get out

It's not like you can no longer watch it, user.

I don't. Not muh Batman.

>Batman show
It was basically a sampler of the entire DC universe, with Batman as the tour guide.

I'm watching it right now.
Time out for Vengeance.

It gave us this glorious episode

yep..me 2

Well there's the comic which is pretty good, and the show did get 3 amazing seasons.

Me too. Batman Brave and the Bold showed me Paul Reubens as Bat Mite and he is fucking perfect. I am glad they brought him back for the Lego cartoon. If the movies use him Paul Reubens has to voice him no exceptions.

Btw can someone set up a stream they took it off Netflix and I really want to see more. I loved the Booster episodes. And that Blue Beetle episode hit me in the feels.

>Snyderverse
>Ever using Batmite

thank you
they were working hard, but they were celebrating the worst thing ever to happen to comics and cartoons: the enforced silliness era that established it as kids stuff

It was great seeing characters you never get to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=MixXnzefsBA

I swear to god, if Enemy Ace isn't in the Wonder Woman movie I'm going to scream. DC only has two World War One characters, Enemy Ace and Balloon Buster, and this is the perfect opportunity to use them.

>my friends
>my friends
>my friends

Geoff Johns is in charge now. I really want Batmite. They can make him creepy very easily and keep Reuben's voice. I want the DCEU to be lighter and all the news points to it being true. I want Jimmy Olsen to come back. He was a Fbi agent in BVS but that guy could have easily used his name. I need Supes and Jimmy bromance. I need it!

We all do. Post your favorite moments anyway.

youtu.be/bUjG1HSSaGI

Do you, by chance, wear glasses and a goatee?
youtube.com/watch?v=d6UDEi8H43M

>John Wilkes Boom
Every fucking time.

youtube.com/watch?v=5H94FHVGeEE

That answer always irked me because it felt more like it was coming from people that don't know Batman than people that know the character.

At least it got a full-run.

My god...John Dimaggio's singing voice

youtube.com/watch?v=P5Jbttrb3u4

I just love how Catwoman's goons and Ollie are united in their disbelief at those two.

>That Doom Patrol episode
I wasn't expecting them to adapt that story, not in a show as silly as this.

Never have I wanted to ship these two as hard as I do now

Without the Silver Age we wouldn't have half the stuff that makes Flash's universe great. In fact, that's my one complaint about Brave and the Bold. Wish we had more Flash focused episodes. The few times we visited his world were perfect:

youtube.com/watch?v=blrJZ0XfOb8

That was pretty great, what episode was this? I don't seem to remember it

>That comic issue where Wondy and Bats are getting married
>It ends with salty Cat Woman

Perfect

That was actually my first exposure to them, I wasn't expecting that ending.
Rest well heroes.

That was a fun romp

And to think I actively avoided this show when it aired because of Batman's facial structure. We were all young and stupid once.

>Boy Superman's acting like a real di-
>Different person!

Honestly this show made me fall in love with the DC universe and i would have kept reading it if it wasn't for that one user that threatened to kill my family if i read DC

this episode literally turned me into a Batcat fag for a while

"Four Star Spectacular!" One of the compilation episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=sG1MCU-idJs

Four-Star Spectacular. It had four shorts focusing on different characters.

This show was so underrated, ridiculous in all the right ways

>that episode where Batman and Catwoman get married and have a son together
>that ending when it turns out it was Alfred's fanfic the whole time

youtube.com/watch?v=cuuCsHIXaIs

Alfred wrote about his adopted son dying in front of his child. Truly Alfred is hard as fuck

>B'Wana Beast
>The Doom Patrol
>Chill of the Night
>Mitefall

why was this show so good at punching you in the gut?

it just was

We didn't deserve such a masterpiece, user

Obscure TV show it was parodying:
youtube.com/watch?v=--fk7HzTipI

>Season 1 blu-ray holiday 2013
>Season 2 blu-ray holiday 2014
>Season 3 blu-ray never

Why, WB?

>Ma Kent

>youtu.be/zOTh_oq1sFQ
>we will never get this

Was Beware the Batman even good? I forget about it more then I forget about the 2004 Batman show.

>Was Beware the Batman even good?
Yes, not as good as Brave and the Bold, but it was solid. It focused in on the limits Batman has and actually had him do detective leg work while having some lesser villains. Honestly it got the shaft even harder than Brave and the Bold. At least that had a good full run.

It was interesting. Had some funny moments and some interesting animation. The promo shots were shit and did not reflect the final product at all. It died a bit too soon, but WB shouldn't have pushed a new Bat show right after the BATB, especially when CN had no idea when to show it.

I've actually been reading through the Silver Age run of Doom Patrol lately so finding that episode last night was a nice and heartbreaking surprise.

Wasn't that based on an old silver age issue?

Just about every other episode was, but that's beside the point.

Me too, I'm three issues in.

youtube.com/watch?v=LyOwPv18EE8

Those shorts are fantastic, I really wish they'd made more.
>MFW I realized the Chief was voiced by Jeffrey Combs

Fun facts
>The showrunner wanted to adapt "Coyote Gospel" but couldn't think of a way to naturally integrate Batman into the plot.
>A crossover with Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc. was apparently considered, but ultimately rejected.

That just reminds me of the Blue Falcon episode from Mystery Incorporated. Man...that was another great show.

>Jeffrey Combs
FUCK

That was meant to be a test for that Batgirl: Year One DTV that never got made because WB was scared of cooties.

Also, Beware was fine. The CGI was weak, but the actual stories and characters were good. It actually did more with long term story arcs and continuity than other Batman shows. What killed it good was CN pulling it from the channel.

>They wanted to do a Crisis musical

>Guy Gardner becomes Parallax and they have to bring in Alan Scott
>Aquaman the Barbarian
>Green Arrow gets his goatee
>JLI vs Royal Flush Gang
>WONDER WOMAN (Dammit)
>-Ditko Show-
>all those incredibly vague settings like "Space" and "Old West" and "End of Time"
>JLI/JSA Crisis 2-Parter (probably the musical they wanted to do)

Forgot my face

What could have been...ah well.

bump

was this protoypes for a potential fourth season?

Just some ideas that were unused. Notice that some of them were actually used.

>Jonah Hex vs. Two-face almost got made

Fuck this cockteasing shit..

I only wish they could have found a way to do the Coyotes Gospel. Truly would have been amazing.

>aqualad is my decoy

It's sad that we'll never have this guy as the DCEU Aquaman.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA

Oh my god, it's full of references.

I woulsn't say that Paul Dini doesn't know batman.
The man just digged everything about the character and kept the silliest things.
Batman used machine guns at the beginning of his carrer, after all. With Robin acting as a belt purveyor.

Apparently, it's also based on a real Aquaman show.
aquamanshrine.net/2012/08/the-currys-of-atlantis.html

You know that's a joke post right?

Yeah I didn't watch this show at all because I saw it as "Oh boy they got rid of JLU and gave us babby Batman and MORE BATMAN"

This was a comfy switcheroo they pulled on us. Batman was the most annoying part and the show acknowledged that. It's like they were saying "we want to do a DC general show but we have to make everything about Batman or it won't get green lighted."

However my only complaint is that it got stale. Like they brought in Superman and Wonder Woman in the last season and I think they were holding them off to give others some room, but I was getting annoyed with Guy Gardner, Green Arrow and Blue Beetle being in like every fucking episode.

>Aquaman the Barbarian
>Jonah Hex v Two Face
>Ditko Episode
>Suicide Squad
>Blue Beetle joings the Teen titans
>Alan Scott
>Crisis
FUCK IT. FUCKING FUCK WHY, WHY? WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE GONE ON FOREVER!? IT HAD EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED.

>it even does the Martha scene better

Goddamit, why aren't these writers in charge of the DCEU?

Still my favorite version of Aquaman.

Bump

I am platinum mad

Retarded

>Dixie horn when it jumps the bridge

Beautiful

Also RIP GI Robot

>Best representation of Joe Chill in animation
youtube.com/watch?v=heUnljdse5Q

Yup

Mixed with Morrison dickbats

>Clancy Brown Timeless Commander

Nice.

Batb has the highest body count of any batman cartoon

>that anger in bruce's voice

2004 wqs good

I love that Conroy was Stranger and Hamill was Spectre, that whole episode was VA gold

Just watched the Metal Men episode last night. Platinum is a dirty girl

I didn't even know that

Me too