Be in vacation in greece

>be in vacation in greece

>literally shitskins everywhere

Where does this "greeks are white" meme come from? Everyone in Athens is literally bottom of the barrel berbero-turkish breed (not even the "noble" kind from the mountains of Kabylia - literally shit-tier phenotypes).

This country is so fucked it makes italians look like ashkenazi jews.

What the fuck. Is there a rational explanation as to why this is the case?

Other urls found in this thread:

newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Ottoman_Greece
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Athens
there is your problem

also
>tan

also we are not and never were nordic white

Hope that covers your questions

Greeks have always been like that, stormweenie.

"White race" doesn't exist, it's an American buzzword. Greeks are caucasians, just like whites. Read a book for once in your life.

Now you understand why Greece is bankrupt.

pay debnts

burgers need to stfu and vote Trump,otherwise we will be the ones laughing.

Yeah, Greeks are basically black

>tfw black with small white cock
I should just off myself

"Love me master,
"I support Trump too!"

Literally Romania tier

Nation-wide sudoku when

>hasn't heard of the study

>The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present racial continuity in Greece is striking. Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].

A premium example of a "Greek" retard.

GREECE IS WHIIIIITE! HELLAAAASSSS!

SHILL, ignore and sage.

They prefer the term "Olive Niggers".

A cheap example of a 16-year-old thinking his bubbly Sup Forums posts offer entertainment

>goes on holiday
>the autistic piece of trash spend his time ranting about "phenotypes" and "le muh whiteness" on an etruscan injection-moulding support forum

kill yourself, i'm not joking. you're pathetic.

>Can't even interpret the meaning and intentions of a simple,one line phrase
>Calls me a 16 year old

Shouldn't you be out playing pokemon go with your friends,Spyros?

Have you heard of the study? The one by J. Lawrence Angel?

I am also on holiday in Greece, at Rhodes. Its beautiful

>implying I have friends

Though my flag still shows as the UK. I only posted to see new flag. Ah well

Athens is full of shitskins you moron, that's where they all concentrate in hopes of being shuttled off to western Europe. You're probably dumb enough to think all the middle eastern, afghani, pakistani, syrian etc you see in Athens are Greeks. Try going on a real vacation to some Islands, not Athens idiot.

>t. antifa greek

Post your passport with timestamp.

I'll be there in less than 2 weeks! Been there a few times, its wonderful and I doubt get the slack British tourists get as being the worlds worst. Are you staying in Faliraki like a good Brit?

Α-user,I'm sorry,I had no idea

No. Ixia.

Greeks were under Turkish rule for 400 years. Maybe this has something to do with it?

newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Ottoman_Greece

Ixia. Few russkis, Scandinavian, thank fuck no Americans

that's not what the study says

>The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present racial continuity in Greece is striking. Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].

Have you not seen the study?

Where would I need to go to see real Greeks and meds? Fucking Macedonia??

Those are skeletal remains. I don't trust them as much as I trust DNA.

Only a thorough DNA audit will reveal the truth. And no, it can't be one or two haplogroups. It will have to be much more extensive than that

Scandinavia
Ancient Greeks were Aryans

>he hasn't seen the studies

This.

Also remember to sage threads that have "only one post from this ID"

>greeks
>white
top kek

>tfw you're the only white guy in the team

>antifa
>greek

Those 'No Border Camp' have opened my eyes regarding "antifa". They are not Greek in either an ethnic or a national sense. A fucking New Zealander was here for Apollo's sake. Even the """"Greek"""" ones are merely Greek-speaking. Probably immigrants' kids, especially Shavophones and Arabs.

We are the anarchist vacation hotspot now.

Now wait and see how OP will never respond to this thread ever again.

>quick change contrast on photoshop

>Where does this "greeks are white" meme come from?
It comes from white-Americans and other Europeans who have never been to Greece before.

I used to know this rich "Greek" kid in high school. He looked white, like he could be German or something.
He tried to put his Greek ancestry into every joke, put "Greek pride" shit all over his FB and even had signs in his garage (Greek parking only).

One day I saw his parents at school and they both looked like fucking Germans.
Turns out, only his grandfather is Greek and it's just him regurgitating his grandpa's Greek pride.

There are a lot of "Greeks" like that in America, who are are only 25% Greek.

Lmao pathetic cockroach. It's from Google. You chose the picture with low lightning so that everyone appears 'black'. Go back to Albania.

>only greeks are mixed in America

Sure thing. Most Greeks marry other Greeks, but you forgot to mention that.

As there are a lot of Helbros in here, I'll post a link to today's Telegraph piece about the IMF and the fucking of Greece.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/

Sorry to interrupt the shitposting with politics.

It's so depressing that I'd rather talk about how Turks and Albanians are whiter than Greeks.

Depends on when they went there, and what they went there as. Not all Greeks are part of the Greek community. Some simply identify as "white".

An average white American can be something like 1/8 Czech, 1/4 Polish, 1/8 Austrian, 1/4 Anglo, 1/4 Greek, 1/2 German, but that doesn't mean there aren't Czechian, Polish, German, Greek, etc. communities in America, who go beyond identifying as "white".

They people who shitpost about Greece irl would mostly be in the Greek communities. If this kid was larping his heritage without being even half-Greek, well that's 'Murrica for you.

>somali pirates
That made me kek

I have a question for you now. Two actually.

1.) The Macedonia of today is not the same Macedonia that Alexander the great came from, right? How did it change since then?

2.) There is this local Gyro place in my town that claims to be 100% authentic greek, foods pretty good, but literally all the staff are short extremely tanned, stub nosed people. If i didn't hear them yelling at each other in greek, i would've for sure thought they were mestizo mexicans or something. I thought greeks/mediterrainians were white, and look like my pic related, what is the deal with that?

Kek
>tfw the Greek team looks the same as the Turkish team
>Greeks confirmed as Turkish rapebabies

I never leave the house, so my skin's really white.
When I still left the house years ago, I would get tanned in the summer and could pass for a shitskin.

I'm waiting for pic related.

Who is white from these pics?

wow wrong pic fucked up.

dont forget to answer the macedonia question too

why do you talk about Italy leave us alone

Macedonia was absorbed in the Roman empire, Byzantium and later Ottoman empire. Mediterraneans is a stupid term because it doesn't include all Greeks, Spaniards, Italians, only those from the Southern parts.

Did you just put 'italians' in the search bar?

What are you even trying to say? No most mediterraneans dont look like that because the majority of people in any group are not attractive but average.

i thought macedonia was slavic these days though?

do you know what a mestizo mexican looks like? short and very dark with large noses? thats what these greeks look like, now do you understand?

Macedonia is Slavic now, yes.
Greeks don't look like mestizo Mexicans.

That is the whole point of my first post.

this local Gyro place in my town that claims to be 100% authentic greek, foods pretty good, but literally all the staff are short extremely tanned, stub nosed people. If i didn't hear them yelling at each other in greek, i would've for sure thought they were mestizo mexicans or something. I thought greeks/mediterrainians were white or supposed to look white, what is the deal with that? what kind of people are they pretending to be greek?

They are probably Greek who were mixed with something else, or maybe they're not Greek at all and even speak a different language that you don't understand. Do they look like this?

What's your point? Every time i turn the tv on i see a black man as your president even though your country is supposedly white

Take a day trip to Symi if you haven't already.
No man, this guy is in Athens, probably in a shit tourist hotel in the worst part probably filled with Afghanis, Syrians and god knows what else.
Well, 1/4 of male ydna haplogroups found commonly throughout Turkey are nowhere to be found in Greece, there wasn't much mixing between Greeks and Turks.

>Literally Romania tier
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

pretty much just a bit darker though

USA has never been promoted as an exclusively white country anywhere but here, our whole selling point is that we're a melting pot and americans by ideal, not by race silly.

Non-Greeks are shit-tier.

BITCH Ancient Greeks were NORDIC

>white race doesn't exist
Read a book for once,

GREEK EDUCATION EVERYONE

I can't find an accurate image, but I know what you're describing. They're probably descended from Armenians or Arabs, although they identify as culturally Greek. That being said, there are some dark people in Greece, that somehow found themselves here whem we were ourselves part of a multi-ethnic empire, just like America.

1) Your post shouldn't be ambiguous, but it is. That's what the FYROM issue has caused. It has caused even us, Greeks, to have to wonder about whether a foreigner means Macedonia or FYROM when they say "Macedonia". To answer your question, the Macedonia region of Greece corresponds 1:1 to Ancient Macedon, except for one small strip of Paeonia (a Thracian Kingdom north of Macedon) that is also added to it. FYROM corresponds roughly to Paeonia as well as a few more tribal areas north of it.

Throughout the years, the name Macedonia has been used to describe numerous things. FYROM calling itself "Macedonia" is a consequence of the Roman / Byzantine administrative region of Macedonia, which was entire extensive area (including Thrace, all the way to Constantinople and often even Epirus).

Pic related

(cont.)

>ID says WE

Why would you be the arbiter of what is white if your country, as you just admitted, isn't?

Because he is white.

2) The rule of thumb is that southern Greeks (Peloponese, Crete, for example) are darker, northern (Epirus, Macedonia) Greeks are white. The intermediate area is a gradient. That has been the case since forever. A small exception to that is some population movements that have happened in recent years, like the western Micrasiates (ie. Ionians who where previously in Turkey) and Pontians.

Nonetheless, Greeks are not German. They can be fairly white, and they can also be kinda tan. Also note that "Meditarraneans" isn't such a great classification. Not all Greeks are Mediterranean types, and we look nothing like Iberians on average. Most common types are Mediterranean, Alpine and Dinaric.

Pic and link related

No it's not. That's unambiguously the ancient region of Paeonia and then some. Never in history has this place been called "Macedonia". Calling FYROM, Macedonia is exactly like calling Iran, India or Canada, USA.

The country of Macedonia is Slavic.

Greeks are white stop these memes, they look literally like everyone else in the Balkans only more tanned and darker hair. We call them gypsies for fun sure but they're white, the're European and Christian. White =/= pale you fucking niggers

>Balkans
>white

There is no country named Macedonia.

>being this salty

What could I possible be "salty" about?

Wait , Macedonia gets its own flag now?

Swell , moving to Thessaloniki.

Greeks aren't white. Nobody from south-east Europe is. Everyone I've met has looked like a Turk.

As far as im concerned he is not.

>everyone I've met is valid racial classification

Well fuck you too, guy.

Ameiricans are white

But England isn't either. They are mainly Celtic.

Well, it seems thst most of ancient Macedonia is now within Greek borders (because we stole it from our Macedonian neighbors).

Kek, sorry Romaniabro. I just think that of all Sup Forums flags, you're the biggest Yes-men, taking sides that often don't align with your own interests just to appeal to Anglosphere-senpais.

Americans statistically have more African DNA than Greeks. FACT.

We invented the classification of white, get fucked. The wogs start at Calais.

Don't forget Poland and Baltics.

No, the american just admitted the opposite.

i never said i was the arbiter of white

i simply asked the greek man what kind of people in greek matched the description of what i described, and i noted that they did not fit the stereotype of what we traditionally acribe greeks of looking like.

you're the one adding in these baseless assumptions.

why so butthurt spain?