Wait......what?

Wait......what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJSjR1Zg0mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me on the left and some coward critic on the right

Are these movies any good?

Vin Diesel using his executive producer powers to hide his borderline-manlet insecurity.

Wtf why is the rock so small?

they're "turn your mind off" movies

If you like mindless action schlock then they're some of the best.

He's pretty big, it's just that Vin makes him look small in comparison.

>FAMILY TIER:
The Fast and the Furious, Fast Five, Furious 7

>CORONA TIER:
Tokyo Drift, Furious 6, F8 of the Furious

>TUNA TIER:
Fast & Furious

>BUSTER TIER:
2 Fast 2 Furious

Just go back to the gym, Dwayne...

It looks like he is standing further away but the perspective is forced to make it seem as if he's in front of Diesel

did they really photoshop The Rock to be smaller?

People who haven't seen this scene think it was shot like this for forced perspective purposes.

People who saw this scene in context realize they are having an indirect conversation over each other's shoulders to signify the distance/aggression in their relationship

Holy shit bros so it's been 10 hours since me and the crew hit up the movie joint and stopped in for a raunchy, R-rated summer romp for BROS ONLY NO GIRLS just some totally unerotic no-homo good times with the bros watching the ROCK in his new movie Baywatch (2017) in theaters, and I'm literally still pissing. Me and me friends have been constantly pissing for the last 10 hours because it was so funny. I'm literally floating on a piece of furniture in the middle of the piss lake that was my pad, it just won't stop. I seriously pissed myself laughing for 10 hours from how raunchy and hilarious Baywatch (2017) is, but this isn't some family friendly lame shit, this is some hardcore no nonsense man humor for manly men such as ourselves.

If you're not ready to float on a piece of furniture in the middle of your living room after pissing yourself laughing for 10 hours straight becsuse you watched the funniest comedy smash success of the summer, then this movie isn't for fags like you. However, if you ARE ready to float on a piece of furniture in the middle of your living room after pissing yourself laughing for 10 hours straight becsuse you watched the funniest comedy smash success of the summer, then look no further.

Don't let the out of touch critics turn you away from the awesome time you're gonna have with your bros totally hetero male bonding fun there is a disconnect between the FANS like me and the critics don't be persuaded urine for a great time!

>People who saw this scene in context realize they are having an indirect conversation over each other's shoulders to signify the distance/aggression in their relationship
even if that was true, which its not

it would be even more retarded

Must we go over this again?

Thanks.

>People who saw this scene in context realize they are having an indirect conversation over each other's shoulders to signify the distance/aggression in their relationship

There is officially one person who knows how to analyze a scene on this board.

nice meta trolling xD

yeah, analyze shit

Exchange the 5 with the first and I agree

TORETTO!!!!

Toretto turned

the early ones are
youtube.com/watch?v=IJSjR1Zg0mo

I just tried to go chronologically.

Press F to Pay Respect

best villian

I hope he comes back as a robot or something in the next one

You're anger is frustration from knowing you cannot control the truth.

The Rock is examining what's inside the shack behind them. He's not looking at Vin. Just an easy still that won't stop being posted.

>they are having an indirect conversation over each other's shoulders to signify the distance/aggression in their relationship
No they'er not they're just two men talking and not looking at eachother. The shot moves in a way that makes it obvious they aren't squared up with eachother but you can't tell from a single shot.

5/10 for trying hard.

Rockbois btfo

Hi, Dwayne.

lol

wouldn't the shack be in front of him?