A pile of dirt in San Francisco will cost you $150,000

A pile of dirt in San Francisco will cost you $150,000.

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/pmf,pf_pt/house,condo,apartment_duplex,mobile,townhouse_type/2099564683_zpid/1-_beds/14900-15000_price/52-52_mp/pricea_sort/48.279537,-80.370483,41.644183,-92.180786_rect/6_zm/
remax.ca/on/toronto-real-estate/na-67-burbank-dr-treb_c3564915-lst/
remax.ca/on/toronto-real-estate/na-46-bruce-farm-dr-treb_c3565243-lst/
uklandandfarms.co.uk/rural-property-for-sale/scotland/highlands-and-islands/36230_edr160025/
remax.ca/on/toronto-real-estate/na-157-south-dr-na-crea_id17221466-lst/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heh, commiefornia.

What a magical place.

a quick question to americans

what is the deal with cheap homes for singles in the middle of bumfuck nowhere?

example:
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/pmf,pf_pt/house,condo,apartment_duplex,mobile,townhouse_type/2099564683_zpid/1-_beds/14900-15000_price/52-52_mp/pricea_sort/48.279537,-80.370483,41.644183,-92.180786_rect/6_zm/

there are a truckload of houses like this in murrica, why are they so cheap?

is it because they are made out of paper? bad insulation? rotten plumbing? 90s quality internet?

or is it really just because it is too small for a family and in the middle of fucking nowhere?

i'd totally move out into a quiet place like this for 15 grands given the house is in a good shape (shit like this will cost you 75k+ in germany and even then all you get is an appartement within a 3-5 households brickhouse)

It'd be fine for a retirement home but there's nothing to do out there , no jobs ,more likely than not, and the internet service is probably shit.
It could be a passable NEET shack I suppose, thats probably who lives there already.

It's cheap because it is in bum duck no where the closer you get to cities the higher the price of the place

It's called a lot. It's so you can build the house yourself or hire an architect (if you're rich)

It's cheap what size fits a 564 square foot cuck shed in a niggerhood

>live in shitty LA
>2 bedroom townhouse $3100/mo
>mexicans, turds, homeless people, overpopulated AS FUCK
>20 minutes to travel 2 miles to the grocery store
>fuck that shit
>move 40 miles north
>suburban town, so many restaurants, white people, no crime, no homeless, no turds
>3 bed 3 bath townhouse with backyard - $2450/mo
>walking distance to market, restaurants, coffee, anything

I dont get what people see in living in city centers like LA or SF. "HURR ITS LIVELY HERE"

i see, thanks

yeah obviously you'd need some source of income that is not bound to the place you live at

what i don't understand is the american mentality of "I NEED A FUCKHUGE TEN BEDROOM HOUSE WITH 2 SHITTERS ON EACH FLOOR!" but i guess that's just a cultural thing

call me cuck but 2 rooms and a kitchen+bathroom is more than enough for a single human

>being a minimalist makes you a cuck
What?

>tfw
wish I had money to buy land.

I mean, it all depends on what you can afford. What gets you a shitty studio apartment in Los Angeles can get you a beautiful starter home in Houston.

>>being a minimalist makes you a cuck

that's how things work on pol, senpai
if you aint a 6'5" bodybuilder with a 10" dick, a STEM degree and a 300k+ salary then you are a below average cuck

Where our college degreess are worth less that dirt.

>tfw autist
>tfw parents have come to terms with the fact I will never leave
>tfw parents building a large extension to their house after paying off their mortgage to house me

Same thing here in my city. Then move to Toronto and all you get is something that just barely qualifies for a 1 bedroom

my gf wants like 3 bedrooms because she is unable to manage space effectively and thinks each room needs a designated purpose and cant be shared(wants a room for photography and one for computers(like why cant one room do both?))

It's insane.
Out where I live you can get a nice townhouse, nice nice townhouse in a suburban area for the high $500-$600k.

You can also take that and purchase the equivalent of a mansion in Texas, on 7-8 acres.

My wife is like that too, needs another bedroom 'as a guest room, but also so i can store my teaching supplies'

A commercial acre of dirt in Tempe AZ is 3 million.

Look what you can buy in Texas for 500k. Out in SoCal that's the price for a small ass townhouse.

Not true, this is bigger and in San Diego

>tfw you can't enjoy the SoCal weather in a house like that because it costs over $1,000,000 and you can't afford that

Your parents should put you in one of those community homes.

Yeah but how much would you have to realistically spend to fix that house? And whats the average price of that area without it being a fixer? La Mesa is near Oceanside if im not mistaken, those are generally cheaper than near SD city. Also have relatives in Alpine, which is ~20 miles east of SD, nice properties there too.

Thats nothing, a crack house in vancouver will cost you over 1 mil

No they love me.

Pretty cheap.

>Projecting so hard
Below average cuck detected.

i started looking at related houses and there some nice stuff for 10-15 k ... i checked the highschool for this one and 93% of it is white non hispanic and then 5% hispanic seems pretty good

definitely cheaper but not a ghetto area. I was laughing when I posted it because you can probably find example after example in Texas but maybe 1 or 2 in Socal.

The house in Texas is clearly of a higher quality than the house in SD, don't try to kid yourself. That less than 500 more square feet doesn't mean shit.

northern part of america is still very white
bonus points if you like snow (i LOVE snow) and "secluded" areas with not many people around you

...basically english speaking finnland

there are next to zero jobs and zero industry in those areas.

What is around there though? An industries? I'd rather buy a $200k house in a city or near a city with good job prospects than a $15k house in the middle of literally nowhere.

Those houses are cheap because the only jobs nearby are fucking retail or fast food.

hmmm

Dump her. She sounds like a leech.

That's where you retire, user.

No jobs out there.

Remember this country is fucking enormous.

This man is very correct. Chinks and millennial a fucked it. 1.5 mil for a tear down crack shack. Ya no thanks

This is actually pretty rad op. There is nothing going on up there is what I think that the deal is. The old folks that lived there have died and no one is moving back in. Probably sweet living if you are into the /out or /k life. Michigan also has legal medical. Probably some nordic cuties u that far north.

>bars on the windows

that should be your first clue

>LEAD-FREE WATER NOT INCLUDED

Flint is the city where they have lead in the water.
And niggers. Not sure which would kill you first.

I live in Michigan and have relatives that live up there. The job market isn't all that great. Plus a 500 sq ft house is fucking tiny.

I love snow and quiet comfy places so that basically perfect for me i have enough to buy one of these and still have like 10 left over really makes you think

There has to be some big city like a hour away i guess the bad part would be driving alot to and from work everyday

What happens when they die? You need to grow up my man.

what if i am a broker earning my living by gambling on the stock market?

FUCK... i'd certainly miss clean, german tap water, might aswell install a filter for a grand

>Plus a 500 sq ft house is fucking tiny.
telling that to someone who lived his entire life in 650 sq feet apartements and never even used half the space available

ALWAYS check the place before moving in, spending a gran or two for a trip to murrica to check out the house before buying it may save your life, also like anons say, make sure you have a way to earn money without a local job

That is a great price

Bro you do not want to live in flint. I wouldn't buy a house there for $1

Pretty much the average newer house price here. Never seen them go above $500,000

Supply and demand
Price is low because no one wants to live there
Reverse for cities like San Francisco
Price for homes is high because everyone wants to live there, so the people selling the houses charge more money.

That house is shitty, that's why. And yes Americans don't have insulation and many times not even proper centralized heating. Many times they use heat pumps for everything.

Oh and they have electrical wires hanging in the air so there's going to be black outs.

Well, in America a 500 sq ft house is basically a garage. idk about Europe.

there's a comfy area of scotland for sale, it's a nice estate. 16k acres for 8 mil USD. Has a number of homes, lochs, a castle, etc.

just a comfy scottish castle is all i want.

tons of niggers live there I can tell. those are typical nigger homes

Not where I am in Texas, $500k-600k for a 2,500-3,000 sqft house on an acre

that's like a fucking mansion

>yes Americans don't have insulation and many times not even proper centralized heating

but I and many other people I know do. Black outs are rare. I don't even remember the last time we lost power for an extended period of time where I live.

That city is 0.1% black. It probably is just old white people. City itself is only like 1400. The UP has little black people.

That is a shit shack home that only someone on foodstamps would live in.
Ive seen families of 4 live in those before.

>75k
Uh no. In my area 75k will get you a normal burger house.

>peterborough

ma nigga. kingston/frontenac here.

I grew up in durham region. When I was born the houses were 125-150k max. Even with inflation, the cost has gone up 400%

>new houses costing 450k easy
>golf course houses the size of that 1.2 million

IN AJAX FOR FUCK'S SAKE

also fuck toronto

take 2 of those 500-600 sq ft houses and place them right in front of each other
then build another 3 houses right on top of them, each side
connect everything with a stairway

congratualtions, you have a german "mehrfamilienhaus" (multifamilyhouse) which is the living place of the low- to midleclass

Some carer will go shopping for me, I'll have to make my own meals but oh well.

I was over excarating :) No insulation compared to European standards. So many people end up using a lot of electricity for heating.

But black outs still happen. A storm can easily knock down those wires. Here wires are buried underground so no matter what kind of weather, I have always power :)

>2 shitters on each floor

1 per bedroom plus a guest bathroom on each floor is the standard for most mc mansions.

lol i forgot flints that nigger poisoned water place makes sense

yea gotta be careful to not end up in some nig neighborhood but i would say along as theres a city less then a hour away nearby that has 100,000 + people it shouldnt be too bad to find a job

How come you guys all rent? Here only poor people rent. I know students who have taken their own mortages :)

Yes. Chinks buy them up at auction then resell them for double and triple!

Surely there are some rural areas of Germany where you can buy a decent size house yeah?

Well idk about the south, but in the north you would be dumb not to have some sort of insulation or centralized heating.

Yeah the power lines being above can cause issues, but storms rarely cause issues, at least here. Storms aren't all that severe in my state though, usually.

Chinese are the real jews of the world but Sup Forums never seems to care about them.

on the other hand, you probably can get a generator or chop wood in the forest which is literally in your backyeard for your stove for comfy fires during blizzards

here i'd need to go to the "Bundeszentralagentur für Holzfäller" to get a "Amateurholzfällerbescheinigung" for THAT one exact specific tree which I only will have 5 minutes time to chop down and paid 500€ for or else I go to jail

Of course American houses have SOME SORT of insulation. But it's not a good one even in the colder areas.

Friend of mine lives in a semi large city in America and they have regular black outs because of the storms... That's so crazy for me.

Not in the city you can not.

Sorry but you made up those words. Zero hits on Google.

Oh well idk about large cities, but here in the smaller sized suburb I don't really get them. Again, my city isn't really hit by tropical storms, hurricanes, earthquakes or tornadoes much.

I also live in metro Detroit if that makes a difference. Pretty comfy despite what you might think at first.

>3.2 mil for a 3b, 3ba bungalow THAT'S 30 MINUTES NORTH OF THE FUCKING CITY

remax.ca/on/toronto-real-estate/na-67-burbank-dr-treb_c3564915-lst/

>1.6 for a pile of meh

remax.ca/on/toronto-real-estate/na-46-bruce-farm-dr-treb_c3565243-lst/

What city? I almost never have blackouts save for the very worst of storms.

>Surely there are some rural areas of Germany where you can buy a decent size house yeah?

ofcourse yes, price range of 350-600k € for a "standard" 2 stories house given you dont plan to live within 30 miles of a large city

It's in the middle west. They get tornadoes.

Low insulation is true for much older homes. Modern homes have r42 attics and r12 walls now. Every couple of years they ramp up the standards.

Germany doesn't sound like a good place to live. Altough 350k for a house isn't that bad.

>dad was a early data analyst, made bank his entire life
>I'm probably going to inherit close to a million dollars
>tfw I'm a minor autist, didn't graduate college, I don't see myself ever making more than 50k a year, assuming I ever land a real job that I don't fuck up

I need to learn how to invest, I'll probably need to make more money from interest than I ever will from working.

How many acres and sq footage? Europe sounds like a piece of shit for housing prices compared to here.

With what money? All the government dollars has to pay for depressed Syrians in Scotland and your parents probably only going to leave you with debt from you running up the tv and internet tax bills

Oh that's good to hear. I know some people don't dare to properly heat their houses because of the cost... Here you don't almost need any energy for heating a new house. That's how efficient they are.

REEEE I WANT TO MOVE TO IDAHO

>Sorry but you made up those words. Zero hits on Google.

inventing silly, long names for german statecontrolled agencies is basically a minor meme, finnbro

Ah, trailer home country. On the otherhand you get one for $30k

Just post a gif/webm of chinks abusing an animal or getting run over by a car and you'll have 250 replies of "why are chinks so soulless and awful?".

>410 acres

Sounds like you are over your nazi past :)

It's little more than that. For 100k you get a basic house.

All white ppl too

>Those comfy plains and mountains in the background

dammit I'm a sucker for scenery but I'm not paying that much to live anywhere in idaho

>work in central Phoenix
>live in safe, white, east-valley suburb
>30 minute drive to work
>great highways with minimal traffic
>pay $1300/mo for a nice 3br/2ba house with a yard a garage

Why is commiefornia so expensive? Why do people think it's reasonable to pay so much for homes?

I wouldn't even know what to do with so much land.

>people pay half a million to live in Soviet-era meme houses surrounded by nigger-infested parks and abandoned industrial buildings
Helsinki real estate market is the memest of memes.

~2000 sq ft for a little over 500k € in a city called Bielefeld

which locals joke about a lot being non existant
"where you come from?" "Bielefeld" "what, is that a city?"

I dont even want to check prices for large cities like Munich... probably cali tier

Fuck off we dont need any more of you assholes shitting the place up.
The only thing that makes idaho good is the low number of people in it. Stop coming here and fucking it all up.

Cunts like you are the reason alcohol sales are restricted now and i cant fucking smoke downtown

>16,523 acres
uklandandfarms.co.uk/rural-property-for-sale/scotland/highlands-and-islands/36230_edr160025/

wish I had money desu.

>10 million
>4000 sq f
>no pool
>property taxes are 40k a year
remax.ca/on/toronto-real-estate/na-157-south-dr-na-crea_id17221466-lst/

>tfw 6900 sq ft home sitting on 11.5 acres of gorgeous mountain land is on sale near me

>tfw asking price is $900k

Maybe someday. If forced to pick between small house/lots of land or big house/tiny yard, I'll take the land for sure.

But it would be nice to be rich enough to have both land and a big house.