Why does Sup Forums consist so much of NEET stereotypical "neckbeard" types...

Why does Sup Forums consist so much of NEET stereotypical "neckbeard" types? Shouldn't it be the opposite since we're superior?

speak for yourself. I'm a Wendy's chef who makes 250k a year. I also have a 9 inch dick

It's easier to hate entire swaths of people when you never encounter them/leave the house.

I'm literally a powerlifting engineer

You too?

thank you for Correcting the RecordĀ®

lol me too. I'll never understand why someone doesn't get a job at Wendy's instead of going to college.

Nationalism/Patriotism/Pride in one's race is the last refuge of a scoundrel, as it requires no effort on the part of said scoundrel. That's why it's so attractive to "neckbeard types".

how does everyone but me know what everyone who posts on Sup Forums looks like?

Sup Forums is cancer

Lmao, mine's 11, CEO of GoyDestructors LTD.

Come at me niggers

its pretty common knowledge this whole board is full of uggos...it explains weekends alone posting here full of rage.

Not many people post their pics on Sup Forums (for obvious reasons)

So how the fuck do you know what people here look like?

Wrong pic.

Also sage.

It didn't used to be like this. the biggest crossover used to be with /fit/ posters.

Then, in the last year, /r9k/ stopped blaming themselves for being weirdo virgin faggots and started to believe the reason they're fucking losers is political and structural and not because they stay in shitposting and jerking it to anime at the weekends. So they invaded here and that's why Sup Forums is the way it is today.

Even skinny Chinamen are getting laid before the gimps on here, the "aviors of the white race"...

White neckbeards are still superiour to people who can't even use toilet paper.

>manlet

Pic related, it's you

Source?

i do people get that fat, I am a neet, I eat tons of food and then wank, sit at computer all day, still look pretty good, just have a belly.

how do*

how do you know what we look like?

Best post

Normies are hard to get along with.

I grew up poor, no supervision, eating out of dumpsters, living in a druglab, with terrible parents, and seeing crackheads and methheads all over my house all day every day.

That's is totally beyond the realm of most normie experiences, so I ended up never having any friends that I could relate with.

I imagine it's the same as most redpilled people from Sup Forums. Once you understand the world beyond what normies understand, it's almost impossible to enjoy being around them. Normies give a fuck about pop culture beyond reason, and phones, and other shit, that just isn't compelling anymore once you're redpilled.

Nice t-rex arms lmao

>being a fat, NEET weeb on Sup Forums

It's like you don't even want to survive the upcoming race war.