U.S. army fags actually think they die to protect U.S. citizens!

Hey guys, you all die for a curupt government and for illegal Hispanic immigrants.

You're scum of the earth!

Other urls found in this thread:

atr.org/full-list-hillary-s-planned-tax-hikes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank you for Correcting the RecordĀ®

I hope Mammon was worth your soul, degenerate.

Watch your buddies die?

They died for absolutely nothing. Literally not a single good reason.

You don't protect our borders, you don't protect us from corruption, you do nothing. In fact you help spread corruption, you carry out its orders.

I hope you all die because my god are you people pathetic. Get your heads out your ass

There is nothing wrong with serving, but yes most wars are carried out in the interests of Big Business.

Still, I feel like 'murrican are far too self-hating about this shit.

The only reasonable approach to enlisting is to go there to live the experiences.

Patriotic goons are all sorts of fucked up and brainwashed.

Jewish slaves. You know how they call their military forces G.I.?

That G.I. stands for 'Greater Israel'

They didn't, they died for each other, its something men who've bonded through the fires of combat and diversity do since the beginning of time.

There will always be a military and there will always be conflict

I wouldn't expect a kike shill with no loyalty like you to understand

>hurr u rly belive dat
>durr Im so much better then u

Whatever gets you out of bed in the morning pal, free country right?

How delusional are military fags. It's up to you if you want to fight and die in foreign lands fighting another countries foreign policy but don't act like your fighting for a worthy cause and certainly aint no fucking hero of mine.

>implying soldiers aren't dying in order to be taken by Valkyries to Valhalla

I know I'm not protecting the interests of the American people. If I was doing that I'd be working at McDonald's.

We all have to die and I'll choose to take a glorious violent end. Enjoy your meek, gutless death peasant.

Of course there will be conflict you dumb cunt. But guess what? Is someone killing their family good combat? Is dying for a corrupt government that hates you good combat?

You don't protect our borders from illegals, you don't stop our governments corruption, and you don't protect our civilians from terror attacks when you're not even in America.

>>implying soldiers aren't dying in order to be taken by Valkyries to Valhalla
Lots of pagans in the US military?
>I know I'm not protecting the interests of the American people. If I was doing that I'd be working at McDonald's
No, you'd be protecting our borders and stopping our curupt government
>We all have to die and I'll choose to take a glorious violent end. Enjoy your meek, gutless death peasant.
>glorious violent end
Dying for a curupt government that doesn't care about you at all isn't glorious. You aren't even dying for US citizens. You die so that some billionaire can get a few more bucks. You die for curupt politicians that owe someone a favor

I joined because I wanted to kill some sand niggers. I don't give a fuck what people think or who why the wars are fought. One less sand nigger on the planet far outweighs the reasons we go to war.

>you don't stop our governments corruption
That's your job ASSHOLE. Do you even know the mayor's name of the town you live in? If you don't, you're a big fucking portion of the problem.

My skill set is blowing shit away. Yours is to vote. Please fucking vote so I don't have to blow shit away.

Picture related.

Why is the sky blue?

>worthy cause
>giving your life for your brother in arms not a worthy cause

Filthy pleb

In due time, I hate seeing American lives being wasted on this bullshit wars but they're gonna keep going and it might as well be volunteers with a capacity for violence doing the fighting so others may not.

I don't ask for your appreciation or respect, I'll keep doing it and other will keep doing the fighting.

Maybe one day we'll have a leader who will implement us the way we were supposed to be

>lol ur still stoopid

If you need to vent at me go right ahead, I'm here for you

>Dying for
Is all about perspective and point of view. YOU think it's about corrupt government and billionaires. I think it's about participating in the highest form of competition Man has ever participated in, mortal combat.

Somebody couldn't get passed a recruiter or meps. Or had their gf filled nicely by some young military buck like myself. :3

>My skill set is blowing shit away. Yours is to vote. Please fucking vote so I don't have to blow shit away
I do vote. But let me ask you this:
>did Reagan make things better?
>did Clinton make things better?
>did bush make things better?
>did Obama make things better?
The answer is no, things have been steadily getting worse.

But anyway this is about you. Your buddies died for shit reasons. Admit it. They died for nothing

You have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums

CAW OF DOOTY 4 REALZ!!!!!! XD XD

pic rel8d

>Is all about perspective and point of view. YOU think it's about corrupt government and billionaires. I think it's about participating in the highest form of competition Man has ever participated in, mortal combat.
if that's what you need to tell yourself to justify your friends getting killed. And look, I don't want Americans and your friends to die but I'm not going to tell myself they died for a good reason. They didn't
Americans don't have to die for this. They really don't
Fucking a woman makes up for all the men who died and will never see their families again?

>U.S. army fags actually think they die to protect U.S. citizens!
.Hey guys, you all die for a curupt government

Newsflash! Water is wet and whores suck dick for money! More at 11!

It has been like this since the dawn of time nigga. I never understood why governments were not honest about it.

We all know the Iraq shit was for oil and geopolitical power. The soldiers knew it as well. Guess what? There is nothing wrong to protect your country's interest. It doesn't have to be some high moral goal, the cheaper price of gasoline which would allow you to buy more stuff for your kid is enough. USA does it, because might makes right. If your shitty country was strong enough it would be doi8ng it as well (leaf with proxy detected).

>being against having troops die for no reason is now the same as being against America???

>It has been like this since the dawn of time nigga.
There has never been a good war or a good fight?
>We all know the Iraq shit was for oil and geopolitical power. The soldiers knew it as well. Guess what? There is nothing wrong to protect your country's interest.
It wasn't our country's interest.

>The answer is no, things have been steadily getting worse.
Vote harder? Get involved in local government? Don't complain about a corrupt government unless you're doing all within your responsibilities as a free citizen to check that government. All enemies foreign and domestic. I really really don't feel like that domestic shit, so please citizen harder.

>But anyway this is about you. Your buddies died for shit reasons. Admit it. They died for nothing

Some died for shit reasons. They were the kids that joined for that "welfare queen" marketing scam that recruiters put out. "Go to college for free, excellent training, great career booster". The military is about NONE of that, it's about killing up the other country's military guys.

I pray for those kids, and recommend to any prospective recruit to not join unless they think Deus Vult.

>retarded low IQ cannon fodders shipped to the middle east to get oil think being in the military is something to be proud of

>There has never been a good war or a good fight?

Never.

>It wasn't our country's interest.

Yes it was small brain. Cheap oil, controlling one of the biggest countries in the Middle East, using its bases for power projection, denying Russia influence in the region, etc. a ton more

All of that is worth it a miniscule amount of your population dying. Only teen libshits don;t see it.

Are you saying you're not against America?

Is there anything more bluepilled than being a grunt, and dying for the eternal jew in some God-forsaken desert?

>I'm not going to tell myself they died for a good reason. They didn't

Is dying in a head on car collision because a soccer mom suburban driver was texting while driving any better?

The US military is a volunteer organization. I feel bad for the reasons some of these kids volunteer, but I don't think dying in combat is any less worthy than any other way you can go.

AND for oil interests and the private military industrial complex, the goatfuckers never "endagered" their freedom

>smoking cigarettes and dying of lung cancer
>eating McDonald's and dying of heart disease
>EVERY OTHER WAY YOU CAN POSSIBLY DIE

So there's never been a good fight?

Well then you better not fight back when Muslims invade your country. That would be bad to fight back. Is that really what you believe?
I'm not against America

delete this goy

Wow I hate dying now,

Nigga did you even read one word I typed?

You aren't voting hard enough. If you were, we would have had a Ron Paul presidency. Instead we are herded in again and again into votes for candidates we rather did not exist.

I am voting for Trump but not for the sake of voting for Trump. I just don't wan't Clinton in. You fuckers keep on this shit. You don't participate to get rid of these failures in politics early. And because of this we could be having another Clinton presidency. And soldiers will be back out there blowing shit up and being packed in pine boxes for all the shills and kikes.

We don't even get the oil we supposedly "secured". The whole thing was a waste.

Yes. I used to feel sorry for patriotic troops who were hoodwinked into dying/ being maimed for the wrong reasons.

Now I realise from this thread they cant wait to risk everything they have to make corporate lobbyists and corrupt politicians even richer

I guess for me it comes down to if what they were trying to accomplish was good or not. Did they die trying to do somthing good? Or did they die trying to do something bad one of our curupt leaders wanted?

The problem is a lot of the things our military does isn't really good at all. And not because it kills people, I don't care about that. I wish our military would kill more people, but people that are actually our enemies.

Okay then what's your point then? You tried of army fags acting smug or someshit? Who gives a fuck you're acting like you joined the army and someone fucked your wife on deployment.

>fat
>lazy
>no job
>only play video games
And yet the recruiters won't stop harassing me to join. I don't want to die for corporations.

It's alright Britfag. I know you lost respect in your country long ago but don't take it out on people who still have a halfway decent country worth fighting for.

>most based reason here

>want to join military because I won't go anywhere else in life
>don't want to fight for israel or hillary
what do

I sure wonder why all of them vote Trump

It's that time of the day again, shills shitposting like there's no tomorrow (in facts there isn't, for them).

Voting only does so much. Dying for curupt politicians only does so much.
This.
This is Dubai, an Islamic city rich from oil. Why did the US government let this happen? Why didn't we just take the oil from them?

At least those are deaths out of personal choice, and not deaths used as a tool to advance the agenda of the people actively peddling cigarettes and McDonald's

I'm just curious why so many people in the military think they died for a good cause

Join as non combat

Well I don't think they think anymore... you know becuase they're dead and all

forgot to add that I'm on the pharmaceutical jew and have a suicide attempt in my medical records, which they will not allow.

thinking about auto mechanic trade school.

Oh hey, this thread again.

Agree with this desu.

Although we have had little experience with mercenary-type troops, I sort of agree with amerifat philosophy on foreighn affairs.

In terms of military, they are the biggest kid on the block, they can afford to throw their weight around, bully the little kid if they wish. You might not like it, but in the end you get your ass whooped by the burger, then smile as ask if you can be his friend. Is it right and fair? Of course not. Is it smart? Fuck yes.

Regardless of the reasons. You should not make fun of dead soliders. They may have died for thigs you do not agree with, but you should not take their moral comfort away. No matter if they died for patriotic, family, or just plain monetary reasons.

I don't get it? yeah they're being jewed, but they really believed they're getting their limbs torn off for American people. Not the US government, not the spics, not corporations, but American Johns and Janes. I see no reason to hate people that are fooled into being Myrmidons. Unless if you're on the receiving end.

There aren't any delusions among combat vets here, I'll admit we have out edgelords but in every group you'll have your spergs.

Truth is in the combat MOSs like infantry, mechanized and especially the SOF. We're being abused and exploited by our shitty leaders like those poor bastards who fought in WWI on every side but we can't let each other down so we stay in. You can bet money that when we finally have a fight worth fighting for we'll give it our all, think of it as a fraternity, a warrior culture even.

I'm not saying we everyone thinks this but the ones worth while do, hopefully we'll have a purge of all the shitbags and government workers among our ranks.

Theres hell to pay for what has been done to the military, I hope whoever is responsible will get whats comig to them.

>I was that which others did not want to be. I went where others feared to go. I have done what other have failed to do. I ask nothing from those who gave nothing, and reluctantly, I accepted the thought of eternal loneliness, should I not succeed. I have seen the face of terror, I have felt the stinging cold of fear. I have longed for comrades lost in battle. I have cried, pained and hoped. But, most of all, I have lived times other would say are best forgotten. At least I'll be able to say I am proud to be an American and a United States Marine

And if the good fight never comes?

I killed to protect the US.
Dying is what the other poor bastard does, n00b.

When I was a little tyke my father told me a little about his time in the soviet army he was drafted (inb4 "comme get out" comments).

He was young and brainwashed by the progaganda - like he said - "People joined mostly to serve, to do their part and protect the country. That shattered within the first month of boot. They stayed to look after the next guy. His comrade, the new guy who just arrived, whatever. They stayed for the other men, NOT for the country".

Soldiers die for their own brothers in duty. Whatever cause they're sent out for, they don't care about.

The military will always exist. The only worthy cause to die for is to protect the person standing next to you shoulder to shoulder.

>His comrade, the new guy who just arrived, whatever. They stayed for the other men, NOT for the country".
Why wasn't the army able to revolt with that kind of sentiment? Did most men not feel that way, not worth the risk?

>wah the army organizes their soldiers to improve morale
>smart people lose morale quickly in combat
>military puts the smart people in non-combat roles where they don't hurt morale while still helping significantly

Guess we're fucked, aren't we?

I wish we could all just get out, do our duty to each other and just finish it, I have a little over a month left and I'm going back to the workforce.

I'll spread the word and hopefully sway people to realize the gravity of the situation but it is discouraging.

Meanwhile good men fight, die and wait for someone worthwhile to come and lead them to fight for a good cause.

People on here make fun of them and call them names but dont forget, they are Americans too, if anything, help them out because they're your countrymen, they'd do it for you

Where is that shitposting roach when you need him.

You seem quite upset, little man.

There actually were plenty of revolts in the army at the time, but most of them were for relatively minor reasons like decent lodging and food. I was told once there was a sort-of revolt in one of the army bases due to the soliders being given rotten food. From what I heard the quartermaster responsible for the food was pounished quite severly.

But other than that, there was a general feeling of "whats the point" across the entire army. Due to entire regiments at the time who were deemed "problematic" occasionally going "missing" or being assigned entirelly shitty posts, deployments and generally being retaliated against.

And its like user said, the grunts knew they were expendable, the officers knew it too.

That's "goyim insurrectionists" double nerd.

Got run over by a tank couple weeks ago.

Nobody who signed up after about 2005 has any excuse.

Literal jew food.

Antifa faggot

I just don't like the idea of young men for the next 100+ years being subject to constant propaganda telling them how great the military will be, how brave and heroic it will make them, and that they will die for a good cause.

If you really want to go, or if you have no better option then I guess you've got to go. But I hate how our government pushes it like it's some kind of fantastic adventure full of heroism and dying for a good purpose.

And they push that idea everywhere. Back when I was in highschool they pushed it there. Online, on TV and in movies.

I'm not saying the US military has never fought for a good cause. Or that soldiers don't act in heroic ways everyday. But in the end, especially in recent years, I just don't think you can deny almost all the deaths have been a complete waste. They died for absolutely nothing, or they died for something terrible.

Especially when you consider the lives they'll never live and the people they'll never see again

Shillary tax plan:

atr.org/full-list-hillary-s-planned-tax-hikes

t.ahmed the american citizen

perhaps disney should potrait the kings as jews now.

>You seem quite upset, little man
I'm a little man because I think American men dying for a bad cause is a bad thing?
I think You should brutaly kill every Muslim in Germany, I'm not antifa.

Old picture. Those are out of date uniforms.

What's the purpose of a new uniform, are the new ones better in some way?

I see where you're coming from and it is unfair, what I would say to you is to speak about it, present it in a way that won't get people to immediately sperg at you or even better have some veterans help present the facts with you.

You seem to legitimately care for servicemembers as Americans which is more than I can say for the so called "patriots" who thank you for your service for social points.

In coming off as an asshole, you actually showed that you really do care for us poor bastards in the military

Because the UAE is jewel of the Gulf.

>mfw JSOC is the only one really doing shit these days
>mfw pretty much everyone in JSOC, enlisted or officer is college educated
These guys are smarter than you, they worker harder than you, and they're sure as hell stronger than you.

I purposefully came off over the top in the OP and my first few posts so that this thread would get attention and not die. I don't really want troops to die and I don't hate them either.

I'm just tired of seeing these two types of sentiments, it's either
>the troops are total scum of the earth. Are never heroes and have never done anything good.
>or, the troops are the greatest people to ever live. They constantly defend your freedom. The American military is a shining light of justice. If you disagree with this just a tiny bit well then you are a non American commie lover
Of course there are plenty of people who don't actually agree with one of these, but there are many who do and it pisses me off how far they will go to defend these stances. Because it doesn't affect them, but it does effect thousands of young men in huge ways every year.

>tfw most conversations and discussions in the real world start out civilized but usually descend into chaos
>tfw on Sup Forums its the opposite, with people usually finding some common understanding

What a world that we live in, that free speech in its purest form only survives on a Mongolian Throat Singing Forum

You have a point, this issue is extremely polarized and no one seems to have the stones to speak up about it as frankly as we do on here.

Without raising this issue, most people will remain ignorant to the fact that our servicemen are being whored out so the globalists and zionist can line their pockets.

I told you my reasons for joining and wanting to kill shitskins, due to the wars in the Middle East there probably millions of mudslims that got what they deserved. Again, who the fuck gives a shit why we went to war or who we are fighting for. The fact of the matter is the world is a safer place now that less shitskins are alive. If only we can get rid of more.

>my girl fucked a Marine: the thread

Killing Muslims in the Middle East doesn't help us with the ones in America and Europe. We can kill Muslims in the Middle East till the end of time but if we don't do somthing about the ones here it will have all been for nothing.

Why should Americans die killing Muslims overseas, when their country is being flooded with them anyway? It makes their deaths pointless.

I'm all for killing Muslims but the way our governments do it now won't solve anything and it won't save our countries

Haha that's how it usually goes.

You're right when you say it's polarized, and I don't see it ever being solved.

The government wants new men ever year, it needs new men every year. It's not just going to let its military run out of people. So the propaganda isn't going to stop from their end.

They have so much power and reach when it comes to schools, tv, movies, Internet and "general thought" that they can push their message anywhere.

That "propaganda" will always be present because our country will always need a military. And that's fine. The real problem I think is what our government then actually does with the military. If they used it to actually help Americans then a soldiers death at least won't have been in vain. Soldiers will always die but it doesn't have to be for the things they die for now