Did they unironically buy all this merch in their spare time?

Did they unironically buy all this merch in their spare time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFp5pmYQ1MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ironic humor like this is essentially veiled cowardice.

patreon money well spent

Rich and Mike probably owned 70% of this stuff already because they're manchildren

Not Jay though right

Makes me wonder if any of them actually owned the shit previously with the way Mike loves destroying everything
When he started cramming the vhs tape into the N64 I felt a tiny piece of me die on the inside.

There's no way that some of the stuff isn't theirs. I mean, I never noticed like half the shit in this video and no one ever would, so there's no point in going into such detail.

There's like original versions of some Star Wars figures there (Lando, Spaghetti Head Man) that you can barely even see, and there's no point in going out and buying those to make a point. Same with those random He-Man figures on the shelves.

The only things they probably brought are the cheap recognizable shit like the Iron Man mask and some of the oversized Star Wars stuff.

They like to mock that stuff but you just know that Mike & Rich took half that shit home to put on their shelves.

It's not like it's hard to find old electronics at a thrift store for a couple bucks

I noticed Rich dresses the same in other videos the same as he does in the Nerd Crew ones. Star Wars graphic t-shirt, Marvel jacket, etc.

the Eminem action figure stuck out to me in particular
what the fuck is that?

They actually own that shit.

They are all actually Starwars manchildren. Mike made a whole review series whining about how the prequels ruined his childhood memories incase you guys forgot.

They probably just saw it when looking for cheap props and couldn't resist something so pointless

Nah, he's a film geek/hipster. He probably has shit like Hitchcock figures is his room.

Probably a tax writeoff, right?

Pretty sure they could do that.

yes (but ti's not like you get the full amount back)

Rich was sent out to buy most of it. He said it was really embarrassing buying all that shit.

>It's not like it's hard to find retro gaming stuff at a time when prices are at an all time high, a N64 system can routinely fetch up to $60 and reseller scum are systematically souring thrift stores, flea markets and garage sales
You have no idea what you're talking about.

They actually do remind me a lot of Sup Forums itself.

Like how obviously Sup Forums is a hive of manchild geeks, but there's an extra bit of edgy contrarianism here where for all the fanboy and otaku shit here, there's also an additional awareness that anons to mock geek culture, edginess, fedoras, moeblobs, etc.

I think the RLM guys are like that in that yeah they're clearly sort of manchildren who made a career even on talking about Star Wars but they're also smart and contrarian enough to see how lame geek culture and marketing is by now, and how awful movies for that demographic are usually.

This is probably why RLM have been so liked here, besides the fact that they're just smarter and funnier than other youtube personalities.

Mike have Rich $300 to go to Target and buy whatever capeshit garbage he can find, more pathetic the better.

>you can buy Phantom Menace merch in 2017 at Target

There are people who believe this.

You can buy fucking Hatsune Miku posters, who the fuck knows what you can find in a Target.

Probably. The point of that series isn't to mock being a nerd, its the mock the kinds of nerds who are in it because its the cool thing to do. RLM have never denies they're the kind of manchildren who would buy action figures.

These are the kind of star wars figures you can easily find at thrift stores and swap meets, you fucking retard.

Most probably fans sending them stuff.

RLMIDF out in full force today

Of course they fucking did. It's their job and they created a set. It's ok not to like them, but don't act like this is some insane act that should be looked down on.

I bet they get a lot of it in the mail

please tell me none of you own dolls like this

only this

If you look at the merch, it's a lot of the cheaper sale shit you see in bargain bins or at a dirt mall.

I bet the only stuff there that might be theirs, is the TNG figures. I would suspect those belong to Mike since he's a huge Trek fan.

If they didn't just borrow it from some geek merchant they know, I guarantee there are at least a thousand people on their patreon that would gladly buy them everything on the set if they asked. If it's not all crap that's been mailed to them anyway.

I just realized Angry Joe's shilling at the beginning of this is very reminiscent of The Nerd Crew™

youtube.com/watch?v=lFp5pmYQ1MA

AT-ST's!

You disgusting.