Sup ForumsLACKS BTFO

Sup ForumsLACKS BTFO

>% of income
>% of income
>% of net worth

false equivalency

Gamergate donated a lot and it was labed as the badguys

"donations" to charities are just rich people sending money to each other for made up causes to get tax breaks

Didn't he just donate 1 million dollars to that veterans organization?

Trump just donated a million dollars to a charity. Why haven't Clinton or Obama done that?

>the Obamas donated 1.2m of taxpayer money
>the Clintons donated 15 million of foreign corporate interest's money
>Trump donated 10k of his own money

I think you care less about the money you have when people give it to you for penance rather than earning the money through the market.

This.

If you ever read the bible you would realize that every single one of them are greedy

>giving charity aka welfare to africans

no thanks

Occupy Dumbocrats think lack of giving is greed while they sit there with their hands stretched out begging for handouts.

Talking about charities...

>occupy democrats bait
In all fields anyway.

Blatently false numbers on Trump

I love how these pictures never cite sources

jesus christ

You do realize that the Clinton's have a foundation with the stated goal of being a charitable organization. It has taken in close to $2 billion and donated somewhere around 2% of that total. Fraud and lies is what everyone gets.

The 1.2m that the Obama's donated, is that their income from the presidency?

>not knowing that the Clintons donated that money to THEIR OWN FUCKING CHARITY FOUNDATION.
Great tax write off.

You're either a shill, or abysmally stupid

>1 post by this ID

>occupy democrats

The Clintons donate that money to the Clinton Foundation, which they and their daughter earn money from.

Has occupy democrats ever posted anything truthful?

It's all deceitful propaganda, and all the absolutely retarded liberals I know share this garbage. I've convinced a few that the page is nothing but baseless propaganda by refuting their shit time and time again, but fuck me.

> clintons
> donating to charity

Laundering money through your foundation is not charity.

Also, this is comparing income of hillary and obama to trumps net worth