Why are we excited this show got put in the death slot?

Why are we excited this show got put in the death slot?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarvelSupport/status/736203649593016320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are americans so ugly? no flame

So agents of non-canon can finally be canceled

No Sup Forums member, no matter which side they lean, should want to see a Sup Forums-type show possibly ending. The more these end, the less likely we're to see more come down the line.

So what you're saying is, it's all Sup Forumsnnected.

I am hoping that they moved to a later timeslot so they can do darker storylines and content. The last season was really stretching what they could get away with showing onscreen. We had multiple on-screen facemelts, up to and including showing flesh get stripped down to the bone without cutting away. Malick crushed a dude's head with his robot-powered hands onscreen like fucking Gregor Clegane, which was surprisingly brutal.

I don't expect the time slot change to be a good thing for the longevity of AoS, but with any luck this will give the (final?) season room to do shit they couldn't get away with before.

Better question is why hasn't Arrow been canceled? It's not even canon in it's own universe.

So Coulson can finally return to the movies. Idgaf if Joss said "he's dead in the movies" I want to see the Avenger's reaction to Coulson
being alive. I want to see Steve Rogers giving him a huge hug.

Hopefully, S5 will be the end.

Where can they even go with this show now?

So it can die?

Let me see:
English, Scottish, Half Japanese, American, American, Half Japanese.
Which one were you refering to?

There was a time when 10pm on a Tuesday wasn't a death slot.

>Half Japanese
Ming-Na Wen is full-blooded Chinese, Chloe Bennet is half Chinese.

Chinese, Japanese... It's all one thing.

OUTRAGE!

(but seriously dats fucked yo)

heehee

SHITTY

Not as long as Olicity shippers exist.

ABC obviously doesn't care about it anymore, which is fine, since now maybe they'll be able to get away with more.

It'll get a half season 5 to get it to syndication numbers then die, which is fine. 100 episodes is a success.

Ugh

I'm a little bummed. I really enjoy the show. Always have. Loved season one and feel its just gotten better. I dunni I think I'm in the minority.

What's the point without Ward.

How does it feel to be wrong? twitter.com/MarvelSupport/status/736203649593016320

>AoS
>canon
lmao

>denying in the face of proof
Wew lad

>I-IT'S TOTALLY CANON GUYS PLS KEEP WATCHING IT THEY'LL KILL THE SHOW

Daisy has to become director at some point, that's how the show will end eventually at any rate

It's better than the Flash

It means this farce is one step closer to finally ending.

Wew lad

how is it not canon?

He's a butt hurt MCU fag that needs to feel justified not watching everything so he says it's non-canon even though Marvel has said repeatedly that it is canon

>not a single reference to it in the movies
Never ever.

Just because the different asian subgroups hate each other doesn't mean we all should hate each type of asian individually. We can all hate together.

Fuck it. I'm glad ABC is dying they killed off my favourite show and I'll never forgive them.

>Ostrich Syndrome
Wew lad

>Coulson was the one took care of the Helicarriers that was used in Age of Ultron

wew lad

>don't bother watch a show
>want the show cancelled

if this isn't entitled fandom, i dont know what is