Explain

>Literally the only non-muslim right wing country in the world.

>Literally the only country that kills muslims as a sport on a daily basis.

>Sup Forums doesn't like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/news/palestinian-christian-western-christians-dont-understand-gaza-israeli-conflict-123272/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Prime_Ministers_of_Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kikes
>right-wing

Because they're Jews you fool.

>the only country that fits our criteria for a good nation is run by kikes

not falling for it chaim

>Jews
>based
Pick one

Memes aside, killing for sport is bad. Just to preface with that.

I want someone to justify the U.S. - Israeli relationship more acutely for me, because I don't think I understand it as much as I want to. We give them billions of dollars every year, but for what? It seems that they just make everyone else hate us.

>liking Jews

the international jew or the european jew is a very bad thing because they are a minority hell bent on fucking nationalism over. that said, nationalist jews aren't bad at all.

/pol needs to see the differance

>only non-muslim right wing country
you focking w0t kurwa

Israelis are different than Western Jews. Don't ever speak on international matters you swarthy human filth

I've always said that Israelis are honorary crusaders, I wish they rotor just nuke the Arab countries already

This country houses ultra-orthodox right wing crusaders. The only libtards live in NYC and the west coast

The people on Israel's side

>Left and Right-wing establishment
>Salafists ("the deviant Shi'ites and Sufis are a greater threat to Islam than the Jews")
>Saudi Arabia (obvious connections to covert ties due to common enemies like Iran, Assad etc, as well as hardline Wahabbist members of royal family)
>Qatar (openly)
>Syrian moderate rebels (have accepted aid and treatment from Israeli forces)
>Corrupt oil-rich Arabs
>Erdogan
>cuckservatives that believe the Baibull says "You have to support Israel and you will be saved by Jesus when he comes down to Texas to take his loyal supporters, else you will be in hell forever"

People against Israel
>Iran
>Syria and Assad
>Hezbollah
>Poor yet hard-working Arabs
>Many un-cucked nationalists
> Based leaders in Saudi Arabia like King Faisal who tried to modernize the country, before he was killed by the more radical members of his own family who had just spent months in the USA before
> Literally all the people in the Middle East that stood for change, for justice, and for modernity

>We give them billions of dollars every year, but for what? It seems that they just make everyone else hate us.

Oy vey, looks like we have a THINKING goy here! You don't want to be called an antisemite, do you? Israel is, was, and always be America's GREATEST ally.

>literally the only non enemy that has fucked america over multiple times.

poltards are stupid. jews are great scientists artists and comedians

>Israelis are different than Western Jews.
No they're not, only recently they started having some "conservative" PMs, for decades they always had a Labor PM.

Also, there's a fuckton of international left-wing organizacion for the jewish youth, and no conservative counterpart, kikes are de facto left-wing.

Also, more than half of the jewish population worldwide doesn't leave in Israel, who gives a fuck about a "conservative" minorities when most jews worldwide are degenerate commies.

Forgot to mention, the most profilic and most known Israli PMs were left-wing, see Shimon Peres, Yitzhak Rabin, Ben Gurion, the list goes on.

also ask a Christian if he believes dinosaurs co-existed with humans, and if he says yes, there is a 100% chance he supports Israel

A FUCKING CANAL

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

C
A
N
A
L

GET THE FUCK OUT FOUL NEOCON BOLSONARETE-OLAVETE AND WHORE TO THE ZIONISTS SCUM

this meme again

if i shoot you in the face will you say "so based, shooting people in the face, i'm obliged to respect and like him"

of course they act in their own interest, who said otherwise? and how is that a reason to like someone?

>Literally the only country that kills muslims as a sport on a daily basis.
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be killing them if those muslims wern't so contentious.

this

This is literally the logic that some of the arabic terrorists and criminals use. They only respect brute force and violence, and we are turning into that. quite disgusting tbqh

BUT MUH PALESTINE IS STARVING!

Get da fuck out our home.

>Germans in 2016 shooting people on the face

Oh, you, Hans.

If Israel had a country over Christian territory, they wouldn't hesitate to do all the things they did to the Arab Muslims, to the Christians as well

Oh wait, Israel actually did annex a lot of Christian owned territory, and they did persecute and even kill a lot of Christians.

christianpost.com/news/palestinian-christian-western-christians-dont-understand-gaza-israeli-conflict-123272/

(((You)))

Most of the us posters on this board are stuck in a more limbic centered thought pattern of my team vs their team and their team is the usa and the jews are fucking the usa so they are the other team.

They ignore the countless scientific and medical discoveries made by jews. They ignore the the sheer balls it takes to plant your flag right in the middle of sand nigger central and they ignore the tenacity it takes to win back the holy land from the muslim hordes.

Israel is based as fuck when viewed as the protagonist and is the antagonist of every last one of their allies. No reasonable person can dispute this.

I don't really like it, but it should exist, otherwise all the Jew will go running back to cuckrope.

Muslims are their own enemy, jews are all of humanity's enemy.

nice strawman. Turkey sends a lot of aid in the form of food, medicine, and equipment to Gaza, a lot of which Israel doesn't allow to go through (mostly equipment and building materials, that Hamas may use for building tunnels, but also materials to rebuild homes and buildings)

The one or two things that usually get through though is food, but freedom isn't just about if you are starving or not. Just because your captors feed you when they hold you in an open-air prison, doesn't mean they are excused from it.

While Israel allows food donations to go through, they forbid Gazans from fishing, except for a small unfeasible strip of water that is becoming heavily saturated, they prevent Gazans from properly farming by preventing materials, farming equipment and fertilizer from coming in. The Gazans want to grow their own food, but they can't, so they rely on food donations, which they get abundance of.

I don't have a problem with Israel. I have a problem with jews.

I don't care about Muslims. I don't want them in my country, ruining my way of life, but I don't care what they do in their own country and how they want to live. They can do whatever they want and it's only a loss to themselves, and I only support intervention there when it's necessary to ensure the safety of Western people. The stupid kikes of Israel have no good reason to be doing what they're doing. They think that they're genetically and religiously superior and that it gives them the right to take land that already belongs to someone else. It's not as if it's fantastic land either, but you know what, those Palestinian's have roots there, it's their land, they should own it. I cannot believe we even debate this, I cannot believe that in tolerant 2016 we actually allow and support something like that happening. I hate modern Muslims and everything that they believe in, but I also know that all of their problems stem from the Jews. The Jews are anti anything but themselves and they've been fucking with everyone so that they can manipulate and control- of course it's had a more dramatic effect on the people that have been stuck with them for thousands of years. I wouldn't be surprised if Islam was a kike invention. Muslims and the middle east in general are just a fantastic window into what we're going to be like down the line if we don't do something about this jewish infestation. I don't support the kikes continuing to push people around and take things that they don't deserve, and then whine about the imaginary holocaust as if that's going to make us let them do whatever they want like spoiled little babies. They are a plague on this earth and I cannot wait until they're all gone. Fuck Israel, fuck the Jews.

>Sup Forums doesn't like it.

Sup Forums isn't stupid. Sup Forums is red pilled. Nice shill post.

Israel DIRECTLY benefits from the Syrian war, and the diaspora of Syrians, there is absolutely no doubt in that.

Syria is part of Greater Israel, and if Syria descends into complete anarchy, chaos, and constant skirmishes and attacks between groups, then it makes it easier for Israel to invade. The SAA is (was) a pretty strong army for a Middle Eastern country, especially one that borders Israel with no peace treaties. This has been a threat to Israel from the start, since the IDF taking on the SAA head on would have been a huge risk, and a very difficult war. This was even more apparent when the SAA had chemical weapons, that could have been used against any IDF soldiers entering Damascus and other Syrian cities. The first agenda was to disarm these chemical weapons, and remove them.
The second is to weaken the SAA, and cause it to break up (FSA). It is no hidden thing that the FSA have been given aid by Israel, at the border.
Third agenda is to empty Syria as much as possible, so as to minimize the threat of the SAA or some other faction regaining strength at the threat of an Israeli invasion, as well as less Syrians for Israel to deal with when they come in. This is achieved by pressuring Western countries to take in Syrian refugees by the millions. Remember Syria isn't that populated, almost half the population is already out, and it wouldn't be unrealistic for that portion to become even less.

Fourth agenda is, when Syria becomes completely weak and broken, then Israel can go in without any fear, infact the world might even cheer them on, as people would see an Israeli-ruled Syria as better than a broken in-fighting Syria.

You see that blue trend? It's over for the self hating reds here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Prime_Ministers_of_Israel

Are you that reasonable right-wing kike I've seen around here these days? Well, even if you aren't, what about the ultra-orthodox jews (not sure if that's how we call them) who disagree with Israel state?

>18% muslim
>not muslim