Brit/pol/ - Teesdale Edition

>IMF completely exposed for there Euro and EU delusions
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/

>Cat’s out of the bag as Treasury reveals Whitehall arrival Gladstone
standard.co.uk/news/uk/cat-s-out-of-the-bag-as-treasury-reveals-whitehall-arrival-gladstone-a3307456.html

>UK Police Launch Rainbow Patrol Car To ‘Fight Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/uk-police-launch-rainbow-patrol-car-to-fight-hate-crime/

>High Court judge rules that Labour NEC was correct to allow Jeremy Corbyn on the leadership ballot.
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/28/jeremy-corbyn-fights-off-court-challenge-labour-leadership-ballot

>Merkel rules out migrant policy reversal after attacks
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36912141

>Sky's Martin Brunt: "I Could Have Killed Them All"
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6n8IhAhjKQ

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>Boris Johnson's cat evicted from Number 10 after sneaking in when the door was open
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/boris-johnsons-cat-evicted-from-number-10-after-sneaking-in-when/

>Blairite Labour Party donor Michael Foster's legal challenge to Corbyn's right to be on leadership ballot
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/26/high-court-to-hear-legal-case-against-labour-leadership-ballot-decision-jeremy-corbyn

>Corbyn supporters consider legal challenge to NEC's voting limitations and suspension of Constituency Labour Parties. Petition:
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/an-open-letter-to-the-nec-from-labour-party-members

>Theresa May SHUTS DOWN £6.4m-per-year asylum centre
express.co.uk/news/uk/692958/Theresa-May-Government-6-4m-asylum-centre-shut-charities-Barnados

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/doggy-drama-no-11/
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/533645/ministry-for-defence-gun-million-trident-conservative-weapons
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36916431
youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA
youtube.com/watch?v=42Ev3tJWZjs
youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g
istreetwatch.co.uk/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-36925384
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-36922490
youtu.be/upBvnJDkdkw
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-36912572
youtube.com/watch?v=kBpWRRKXuhI
youtube.com/watch?v=4LuRwo3GnuU
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/city-centre-street-row-street-11679715
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Lads, red pill me on Gladstone and Rex.

It’s been a tumultuous month for Her Majesty’s Government — and that’s just regarding their pets. As well as an ongoing turf war between No 10’s cat Larry and the Foreign Office’s chief mouser Palmerston, there is now a third feline on the scene. The Treasury have today announced that they have fostered their own cat, by the name of Gladstone.

However just in case that wasn’t enough animal mayhem for Westminster hacks to take, Mr S understands that a new top dog may be about to enter the frame. Philip Hammond is considering moving his pet terrier Rex to No.11.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/doggy-drama-no-11/

>I managed to go get shopping and come back in time to a new brit/pol/

Feelsgoodman

nth for highly lewd, highly illegal banned Karen feet.

nth for there's nothing wrong with trannies

Whats her name?

>British government tries to sell you out
>resist
>get called traitors
>war starts
>volunteer on mass to serve Britain
>die
>people British government were trying to sell you out to stab them in the back and side with the enemy
apologise

degenerates OUT

>her

>>IMF completely exposed for there Euro and EU delusions
>telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/

That report was fucking savage, my god.

The IMF may actually be kill

Lads - if it was real, would you enlist in Spectrum?

The Government is now full of pro-brexit pets.

you still have to go back

>euro area bank stress test gets released tonight
>Deutsche bank and most Italian banks are going to fail
>they are releasing it on Friday evening so that they have time to damage control before the markets open
>mfw the 2016 market meltdown starts on Monday

now the faggot will pretend to have been here 7 years

>tfw thunderbirds, captain scarlet and stingray have all melded together in your memory

>her

note that this is coming from torygraph!!

if common currency is kill then the EU may have a fair chance of surviving desu (and it may not be a bad thing if you add a few more tweaks)

The Daily Star thinking the navy's five inch guns meant they were five inches long. They've since corrected the story.

>note that this is coming from torygraph!!
They're quoting an independent watchdog-IMF report

kek

>7 years
I never said that. Aren't you the Y**D brown-nosing leaf?

top kek

no I tell him go home to 8ch all the time, just like I tell you to get your pro-merchant redditcuck ass the fuck outta here. you'd know that if you really were from around here

>>euro area bank stress test gets released tonight
It does? Or you memeing lad?

very much so, but still I wouldn't have expected it to print (or post online vOv) something like that in the midst of all of those silly cuts

Toothbrushes are longer than five inches right?

Wtf kek

We already enlisted.
The only difference is we enlisted on the autism spectrum.

Yeah is happening, give me a sec I don't have a source other than the FT

how can you be both a professional journalist and that retarded

Yes, they must have some small ass toothbrushes.

You don't remember the leaf who praised him for performing "Corbyn-like" purges? Anyway, maybe you should make a Can/pol/, you have too many problems with le weedman to worry about British politics.

perhaps it was the token member of the team if you know what i mean

>sweating pepe
I bet you've been measuring your cock against a toothbrush and got worried about 5 inch toothbrushes and your cock not being longer than it...

Kalindra Chan

oh i understand

in the last week he was our bulwark against you pro-merchant faggots invading from reddit, since you're from reddit and weren't here before that you aren't aware that I told him to go back to 8ch pretty much every time he posted

>mfw I have a "training day" at work tomorrow
taking my passport just in case the Border Force try anything lads

Should I start doing archery, clay pigeon shooting, and rifle shooting? They're all offered at my uni and seem enjoyable.

What the fuck. Someone archived it?

Only seen screenshots, but if you go to the corrected story - dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/533645/ministry-for-defence-gun-million-trident-conservative-weapons (and it's concerning the URL seems to think we have a Ministry FOR Defence) you can still see comments from before it was corrected, mocking the author

If you have the time then go for it. Scope them all out, talk to the members and join the club with the ones you get along with most.

here you go, if the results are bad then it'll definitely be on MSM over the weekend

>They're trying to dilute our ENGLISH dogs now
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36916431
Of course the Scottish terriers will have signed right up for this, mongrels.

>pro-merchant faggots invading from reddit
Leave it mate. Brit/pol/ isn't like mainland Sup Forums.

how long is that toothbrush?

7 inches

Thanks for putting Teesdale in your OP.
Here's some patriotic flags for you for acknowledging this part of the world.

And some patriotic music.
youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA
youtube.com/watch?v=42Ev3tJWZjs
youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g

Right, "five inch guns"

like you know anything about brit/pol/, redditcuck who's been here 4 days

>"The overwhelming majority of politicians and the intelligentsia back the EU, vote remain guys!"
>"Oh my god, the desires and views of the 48% are literally not being represented"
Pick one and only one

worry.jpg

It's a L/50 calibre toothbrush.

Mud blood for Zika Chan!

Her feet are oversized and unfeminine.

mud blood for zika chan

oh shit you brits are going to need toothbrush permits now

istreetwatch.co.uk/
Any of you lads remember this? also, theyve accepted some of the reports you lot put in , see pic

did anybody put in the rabbi getting gassed on the spot one?

Not only that but The Independent are reporting on these reports as though they have "exclusive access", the disingenuous cunts.

Mud blood for Zika Chan

Stop ;/ I want to lick them a lot.

FOR NOTHING.

MUD BLOOD FOR ZIKA CHAN

>I was racially abused by anti-semites outside my local synagogue the I was verbally attacked by a gang of middle eastern youths who called me all sorts of names like 'butcher' or 'vampire' or 'monster' I quickly tried to hurry past them as they spat at me and insulted me viciously when a car suddenly came out of nowhere and some racist goys started throwing bacon, chicken nuggets and prawns at us from their car window while yelling racist slogans like 'fuck off we're full' and 'this is our england' the youths scattered at the sight of the bacon and since shellfish and pork products arent kosher I ended up having to crawl under a nearby mitsubishi verada sedan as it rained streaks of bacon and rotten prawns all around us at this point the youths seemed to have forgotten about me and decided to attack the car carrying the racists who then sped off with one of them pointing their arse out the window and taking a shit onto the street while the youths chased the car i quickly scuttled out from under my hiding place over the non-kosher prawns and ran to the Bradford Reform Synagogue where I had to be calmed down by my Rabbi I am absolutely appalled by this behaviour, I emigrated to the UK from Israel 20 years ago to set up my jewelers in Bradford and I am ashamed that the jewish community still has to suffer these racist attacks from bigots I voted leave in the Bremain referendum and I hang an EU flag from my front window right next to my Israeli flag I'm just as British as the next person and I demand to be treated fairly I only hope when the labour party gets back into power that they can fix all these racists and stop their attacks
>Did anyone speak up or offer support?
>When I went to my Synagogue and told them about what happened my community members were all shocked and appalled at what I had just suffered and needless to say the jewish community in Bradford stands with the message of multiculturalism and diversity as it is the only way to defeat these

The acoustics of King's chapel are unbelievable.
One of my favourite recordings is pic attached.

>that's the joke

Cheers lad

more

>what were you doing?
>I was being a turkroach

Fucking kek. This again

>
On the 100 bus in Wapping around 6pm on Friday, July 1: - Three folks across from and to the right of me loudly having a conversation across the aisle in a russian-related language (not sure which one, and that's my bad). - Me, annoyed at the volume, but engrossed in my phone and not reacting - Older white guy to my left who is obviously annoyed at something, but otherwise silent until... ...just before the Wapping Health Center bus stop, older white guy bursts out with "FUCKING HELL! Speak English..." (first part REALLY loud, second part nearly under his breath). Startled, I looked up to see him looking our direction, and clearly ask in my American accent, "Is there a problem, sir?" "No problem. *surprised look which quickly narrows into a squint* Why would you ask that?" "Well, most folks who don't have a problem don't suddenly burst out with obscenity, or make comments about the language others are speaking in." "I don't have a problem. And even if I did, that's my business, innit? Mind your own business!" and he fled off the bus to avoid further confrontation.
Did anyone speak up or offer support?
I spoke up and confronted the bigot. He left to avoid further verbal confrontation.

>smug cunt yanks thinking they can tell us what to do

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-36925384

Meanwhile

jesus fuck this was at the bottom of that

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-36922490

youtu.be/upBvnJDkdkw

Mentalist in Birmingham - why can't the government have these people killed?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-36912572

Ban Pokemon go

Human rights innit guv.

why the FUCK does he get away with screaming abuse at a copper like that? fuck me we're cucked, it's disgusting

>Mr Clark said he had lost more than two stone in weight during the process

>lost >2 stone in 3 weeks
Impressive

Should have arrested the cunt for disturbing the peace.

>arrested
Should just kill them mate, or lobotomise & sterilise.
3 mins of video footage and I can tell you he's a dangerous lunatic. No remedial sentence can change that, imagine if people like that have children and pass on not only their beliefs but also their genes.

American conservative's fucking loved Brexit, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBpWRRKXuhI

>two stone

isn't that like 30lbs in less than a month? holy fuck

>istreetwatch.co.uk/
>I was at Peter Oliver Library, renewing my books, when two middle aged men walked up to me and said that this Library had been around since 1488 and that it was apart of British history and that I was insulting them being there as a foreigner. I've never experienced anything like this until after the Brexit. I don't feel safe anymore.
>Did anyone speak up or offer support?
>Yes, thankfully the librarian told them men to leave and offered to call the police for me.
>Samaira, London Borough of Richmond upon Thames

Fucking hell get a load of this one

youtube.com/watch?v=4LuRwo3GnuU

Feels good man

He was arrested. The officer just avoided escalating the situation then and there.

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/city-centre-street-row-street-11679715

>*Unemployed Krissoni Henderson, 31, of Brookn Street, Hockley, appeared at Birmingham Magistrates’ Court on July 6 charged with using insulting, threatening words or behaviour and using racially aggravated insulting words or behaviour.

>He was bailed and is due back in court on September 6.