Is there any actual genuine credible evidence of Michelle Obama being a man or is it just a meme?

Is there any actual genuine credible evidence of Michelle Obama being a man or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dQwR0A3-xWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every sheboon nigger is a male we all know this.

Your eyes should give you plenty of evidence

Just look at it

Skeletal structure

Bulge in pants

A better question would be "Who gives a shit?"

She has two daughters who look just like her. i mean if you want to bash her for having big arms that's fine but she's obviously a woman.

Surrogacy exists.

Dude... Come on.

Sup Forums memes are written and propagated by children.

How new are you?

just a meme, who looks questioning it, crazy alex jones.

This, it's more baffling that they are "progessive" enough to vote a muslim sandnigger who is not even an American into office at all.
Emerging Market shitholes like Bulgaria and Poland are our only hope left :(

Come the fuck on... He's not a Muslim, and he IS American. Are you baiting, or are you genuinely retarded?

Wheres the prego pics?

He grew up in Indonesia, that's not US.

Rumor is that its a Colostomy bag but you know....

>I have no idea how american citizenship works

But he was born in Hawaii. That's the US.

I know this is a weak Leaf baitpost but... nah, not going to honour this with an answer.

And yet you ignored my non-bait frog/baguette post.

She's an attractive accomplished charismatic black woman. No wonder she scares the shit out of Sup Forums.

A Turk who has a German passport and the only sentence he can say is "was letzte preis?!" is probably German to your mind as well.

Just a little tanned.

consult the man bulge where her vagina should be.

>attractive
>black woman

>Let me tell you how much I'm not going to respond to you, I-i'm not rustled or anything

>attractive
Not even with Trudeau's dick

But Obama was born in the US and he speaks very well.
Please come up with a decent argument. Then I'll actually have something to respond to.

She fathered them.

What about the "he's no Muslim!" thing? He grew up in a Muslim country, to Muslim parents, went to an Islamic school and is depicted with Muslim attire.
Also he says that he supports Islam and values the feels of Terrorists higher than freedom of speech.

Undeniably something odd going on with her

He spent *some* of his childhood in Indonesia, as he lived there for (only) 4 years. He spent most of that time in a Christian school. He then stayed in Hawaii (not a Muslim country) as a teenager. He moved to Los Angeles (not a Muslim country) as soon as he graduated from high school.
His parents weren't Muslim.
His father, while having been around Muslims, wasn't a religious person, and he was a very absent father anyway. He pretty much didn't count.
His mother wasn't particularly religious either, but she was more Christian than anything else, which is why he describes himself as having been raised a Christian.

Just because he tried to establish peaceful relations with Islam in general doesn't mean that he is a Muslim.

Only cucks call truth memes. Get the fuck off my board you shill fucking faggots.

You tell me OP, you tell me.

Good Lord, isn't she beautiful. Love her smile.

Ah, and on the tópico, her shoulders arent quite wide to be from a woman?

its bigger than mine

Only Sup Forums can be this dumb.

benis :-DDDDD

Look at those shoulders it questionable she is even human a safe bet is she's a gorilla

Her shoulders / traps are enormous, far bigger than Barack. She does work out, but only heavy lifting should produce muscles like that on a man, let alone on a woman.

She has man hands, improper finger ratios for a woman, and im pretty sure her navel is inline or even below her hip indent, whereas normal women have their hip indent well above their navel ( a natural result of accomodating hips for childbirth)

Coincidentally - can anyone find ANY swimsuit pictures for michelle obama?

It's all bullshit. Look at here. She's not nearly hot enough to be a trap.

She never left the white house pool while she's in a swimsuit

Even dindus think Michelle is a man.

youtu.be/dQwR0A3-xWA

>muslim brotherhood faggot king nigger the kenyan man
>not a muslim