YouTube reviewers who aren't completely retarded

Example: I think ramboraph4life is pretty good. What are some others?
I've got high standards. If a reviewer likes Nolan Batman or Disney wars, I pretty much think of him as an imbecile.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ-5A0mhhYs
youtu.be/14s6ANoaC4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>aren't completely retarded
>total mouth breather

If somebody likes anything then I hate them.

Can't fucking believe I'm seeing RamboRaph on Sup Forums right now. I love this guys reviews. He's honest as fuck and doesn't shill movies like the cunts at collider

YMS is probably the best

Being a youtuber and following youtubers are the very definition of being retarded

I've been watching GoodBadFlicks lately, pretty good. Unpretentious, entertaining, levelheaded reviews and explorations of movies, some well known, some overlooked or underrated.

Oh hi, old media! Didn't see you there. Haven't seen much of you lately at all. What are you up to lately? JK, don't care

You mean that dog fucking faggot who blatantly plagiarizes RLM? Yeah hes's okay I guess

Actually, this is the definition of retarded:

re·tard·ed
rəˈtärdəd/
adjective
adjective: retarded

datedoffensive
less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.
informaloffensive
very foolish or stupid.
"in retrospect, it was a totally retarded idea"

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. If you're gonna plagiarize, at least plagiarize something good instead of that RLM failure

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ-5A0mhhYs

>i got hi standurs
>let's talk about the opinions of youtubers
>if u click on him he might get enough adsense to make and screen a movie at sundance or get a book published
>0.0001% of new media-based critics actually achieve that third stage

this post would get demolished in a yt page comments section, and can't even pass twitter formatting standards

Ackshually this is the definition of triggered...

I wonder if Ralph Seppe will ever make a good movie? He has good instincts, maybe when he matures a bit he'll be able to do something decent.

I like that he criticizes SJW stuff but isn't an alt-right dweeb.

youtu.be/14s6ANoaC4s

That guy is a retarded hack. He talks shit about other peoples movies even though all his movies are pure shit. Top fucking pleb.

This and only this, fucking millenials-.

Ok

He's getting worse. The frozen review was awful.

>Wow, you didn't just do x?
>Wow, you can't just crawl away from the wolves?
He talks about breath for almost 20 mins
>HUR DUR BREATH
>*Calls two doctors about it*
>I live in Canada, I know what cold is!
>Why can't we see their breath?!
>FUCKING BREATH
>it's not such a big deal, but....

Just don't forget this Canadian faggot actually advocates for fucking animals.