I'm surprised by how cute this show is. The way Dylan looks up to Golan is heart warming

I'm surprised by how cute this show is. The way Dylan looks up to Golan is heart warming.

I was honestly expecting something like Mr Pickles and it be super edgy but man was I wrong.

This show would've been so much better if Golan wasn't such an asshole. They seriously missed out on an opportunity for an adorable father/daughter relationship.

Well, it was still edgy, but it does a way better job at keeping it moderate to a point where you can still laugh at it.
On one had, that'd probably be more adorable, but then I feel like it'd be a different show.

so, is it coming back this year or, what?

so what another reboot or?

well then you'd like the second show, where they reworked it and he sort of is. except he's also a giant puss
but the original will always be best

The original webisodes were the best. I liked the dad losing his shit to Golan constantly and Dylan was better when not voiced by goth mcqueen

That little girls voice actor is pretty shit desu. Biggest gripe with the show.

Make more Leo and Satan fuck

I wish I had my own goth loli.

I like the show, but in some episodes Golan was too annoyng

newgolan was, yeah
her voice is the only thing that was good in both versions

Havent had a nice golan thread in a while

Too bad its cancelled, huh?

It was cute and funny but I liked old golan more than new golan.
Old golan was a badass with a soft side while new golan was just a goofball.

What is this?

nothing's ever really canceled if you rewatch it, user!

Golan the Insatiable.

Well not officially, but its ratings were similar to cancelled shows. Which is a shame, they put it on at the worst possible times and never really promoted it. They really set it up to fail. I wish it had aired on another network that can allow more niche ideas like this instead of having everything revolve around a nuclear family.

In the second Dylan's more of the psychopath, which is probably why it got uncomfortably dark at times

Thank you, but I was asking for an opinion of the comic. I could just Google search da image u know.

well in the second she seems to have much more of an idea what she's doing. it feels more natural, like she's just picked this shit up somewhere. she can actually read, so like, from books maybe.
original dylan was an utter anomaly, there was no sense that she was a misfit, just a random person that happens to be like this. in fact before i heard that bit where she says she summoned him, i got the impression he had made her INTO that, like by telling her stories. i saw the episodes kinda out of order so it seemed like this family had just taken him in and one of them had particularly taken to him

What? How did your post indicate that?

somehow i actually did know what that user meant, and i was going to describe the original comic
well not so much a comic as just a 'web piece'