Why do people write stories where the Punisher kills/holds his own against other heroes when any idiot could see he'd...

Why do people write stories where the Punisher kills/holds his own against other heroes when any idiot could see he'd be beaten in seconds by most other marvel heroes?

Why do people write stories where the Batman kills/holds his own against other heroes when any idiot could see he'd be beaten in seconds by most other marvel heroes?

I have problems with this too btw

Bad ass normal wank.

I'm glad the Netfix series changed the revolver scene from the bullshit in the comics.

Because that would make for a shitty story.

In the case of pic related it helped that the heroes and villains were also tearing each other up, and that most of them had gone almost entirely feral and stupid.

It's a shitty story having him stand toe to toe with guys way out of his league, if it was a case where he was using tactics or a weapon he could actually get a hold of.

but most of the time he wins by just grimacing and using pure muscle to get over any injuries he sustains.

The pic just suited the thread desu I was more wondering who buys these stories and comes out actually thinking "Yeah I always knew punisher could beat ____"

Frank can't even beat Daredevil in a punch up. He can put up a fight, sure, but he's supposed to rely on traps, playing it smart, and keeping his distance. He can however ruin goons if he gets his hands on them.

Remender did it right in Dark Reign mini, when Frank survived the goddamn Sentry, only due to his impressive discipline in overcoming injury, Sentry's light-heartedness and a good plan B. Just kidding, even Frank thought it was a miracle.

Exactly! That's a sensibly written punisher. I have no problem with him fighting other supers, its just when he comes across as a sack of meat that can tank anything they through at him I get pissed.
Someone of daredevils caliber I can see fighting frank and think "Ok Franks probably fucked but as long as Matt can't get close he has a shot" put him against anyone stronger and Its just really hard to picture frank winning.

Most Marvel """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""heroes"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" aren't bullet proof, so no they would not beat Punisher.

What was it in the comics? I didn't even know anything in the show was being directly adapted, I thought it just took elements from the comics and made its own stories, save for maybe the Punisher's origin.

Can't speak for the Gun thing but Matts origin and the whole stick training him thing were quite faithful to the comics.

Says you. It would be a cool story to see Frank trying to out run an enemy far superior to him. Pure and plain survival, no war games, fighting back is useless. Just run and hope the predator gets bored.

it's always Batman + help of others when that happens, otherwise he get beaten pretty much always

user. That's bullshit. Batman is way too smart for the average super hero. Hell, i bet the guy has a plan for when Boringman and Wonder Dyke get out of control.

Humanity FUCK YEAH1!!1!!

Go watch dbz. Its more your speed.

Not really, its about as well written as most of the fights I'm complaining about

In his defense most of the heroes weren't totally rationale and pretty much ravenous cavemen.

Almost identical but in Welcome Back Frank (a Punisher book) DD tries to shoot Frank but the revolver has it's firing pin removed or some such. In the show he shoots the chains keeping him bound.

Pic just suited the thread, I'm talking in general when he fights other characters

>but the revolver has it's firing pin removed

Frank. You are a goddamn hypocrite and a sore loser.

the justice league gets mind controlled every other week of the month, only a fool wouldn't worry about them

EXACTLY! Batman is super cool! Have you seen how he shows those idiots who's boss? HAHAHAHAHA

Man, ia ctually was laughing when he pinned Superman to the fucking ground and was about to stab him with the Krytpspear. I got hard by that. Teach that Super Loser that he isn't indestructible! lol

kek. Yeah, i mean, those idiots of the Justice "Leaugue" are not real heroes, just the bitches of Batman that if needed he can put down like miserable dogs they are.

I mean. You seen JL: Doom? Batman was such a boss! And even DC means DETECTIVE Comics!

For real, DC could just erase the other nobodies and just make everything Batman related. Shit, just like Scott Snyder tried! He did such a badass Batman! GIANT MECH WITH TINY RED SUNS, FUCK YEAH!

I know you are just falseflagging but come on.

Reminder that a Near Wuxia level martial artist and trained assassin is a lot closer to super hero power levels than a disgruntled ex-marine

Y'all are just a bunch of sour cunts with no real argument for why punisher gets to fight A level heroes and just shittalk batman to avoid the point entirely.

>falseflagging

How dare you accuseme of such a thing! I dont need to do that!

I mean, Batman IS the best character of DC! Even Lego knows that! You don't see no Lego Flash o Lego Green Lantern! Just Lego Batman! Even in the movie Batman is the only one that truly has an important role of all the super heroes!

And that's because Batman is the only one that matters!

I mean. Lego Marvel Universe exists! But No Lego DC, because DC KNOWS that Batman is a shitload more important than all those losers in tights. Batman is a ninja that actually trained for his abilities.

wow Sup Forums fucking sucks

Since Lego Batman 2 all the DC characters are in those games. They only kept the name for markeability

>They only kept the name for markeability

EXACTLY. Because Batman is more important than everyone else. At this rate, the DCEU should rename itself to Batman Cinematic Universe.

Hell, sinces we are talking about videogames. Go on, find a better cape videogame that is better than the Arkham Series. Superman 64? LOL

I can think of a pretty longass list of marvel characters that are either bulletproof or have a power that would make it nearly impossible to actually shoot them.

I'm fairly sure "Most" is a huge exaggeration

It's because there is really nothing to discuss. Punisher shouldn't be able to handle anything the level of Spider Man and beyond. But he can because of plot armor. The writers choose who wins the fight in the end, sometimes it makes sense sometimes it doesn't.

Like that time Punisher killed Spidey and his life became a living hell because all other Supers got incredibly pissed and hunted him down to the point of almost dying of exhaustion.

Because power levels mean jack. The only thing that matters is who's writing it.

holy fuck you are trying so hard its embarassing just stop

Got any more? Keep going.

Trying hard what?

I don't need to try. Just look at google. "Batman is..." And the first result is: "... better than Superman". Batman is the only character keeping DC afloat.

Everything else irrelevant.

I mean. The word Batgod exists for a reason! Have you guys seen BvS? The ONLY good parts of that yawn fest involved Batman!

Let's face it! It was a Batman comic book made by Frank Miller which inspired that movie and it's considered one of the two best comic books made by Detective Comics! The other one? Well, what do you guess? "The Killing Joke" by Allan Moore!

Truly Batman is the best of the best. What humanity should aspire to become! A creature of the night that can fight gods!

>Batman is a god

Haha, trying to prove me wrong just got you closer to my argument

Can anybody post the best parts of The Confederacy of Dunces arc from Marvel Knights Ennis Punisher?

We did have a story like this during Dark Reign when Daken cut him to pieces

>Batman literally gets god type powers in a very recent ongoing
>DC characters are constantly being referred to as gods, especially with Snyder's latest hit and Landis' latest review
I don't think that counts

Oh come on! We both know that Batman titles sell a shitload more than everyone else. Just look at Harley Queen, she sells more than Super Duper Man.

Wanna know why?

BECAUSE HE IS BATMAN!

Lol. Super Cafe is hilarious!

That actually happened in the end of Rucka's Punisher run. He managed to beat Spidey because he's been dealing with him for years so he's got experience, but then the Avengers got involved.

Wolverine warned Frank that the big guns were going after him and didn't fight him after (because Wolverine is probably the only person on Earth with a higher body count).
Widow was evenly matched against him, but eventually Frank got rid of her by leading her to a terrorist camp where she had to decide between taking him in and stopping them.
Then Captain America sent motherfucking THOR against him. Frank tried the same trick, and Thor just took out the entire camp in one page, punched out Frank with one shot, and then had a few beers with him and tried to convince him to surrender.
He sneaks up on Tony Stark outside of the Iron Man armor, takes him out and locks him in a closet, steals the armor and then tries to rescue a former partner of his who the Avengers are guarding. In a straight up fight, with gurella tactics, when it's Frank against Black Widow, Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Captain America, while he holds his own by not letting them hit him, eventually Cap gets close to him and eventually makes him surrender. He's then put into a prison designed by Tony Stark himself to hold him and only him.

His next appearance shows him having escaped without ever bothering to explain how he got out.

Batman's in the Justice League and no less vulnerable to mind control.

Didn't Punisher kill everybody in some story or something?

BATMAN WOULD NEVER BE MIND CONTROLLED!

He ahs discipline and training. He will take himself out before that happens. Like in teen titans vs the justice leauge.

a mind controlled Batman isn't really a threat

Yes he is. He has plans and shit. Even Damian can beat Superfaggot.

Holy shit Sup Forums please go... this thread actually had some potential

Movieverse company war faggots are the worst

Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe.

That literally happens all the time, but OP wanted a story in which Frank is beaten in seconds by other marvel heroes.

>penance stare works on galactus
>frank just ignores it

Is frank the more fanwanked character in marvel?

What about Doom

Dr Doom and Batman.

Batman is a supergenius, Frank isn't.

I said marvel.

And Doom at least has super science and magic.

Frank is just HUUURRRRRRRR MUH FAMILY.

he is when it comes to killing stuff

Yeah it's Punisher-wank.

Kek'd. I think there is a time and a place for the bad-ass normal, but I think it's more believable and likable when they know they're out of their league.

Batman vs Superman actually did this kind of well. Batman knew he couldn't do any real shit against Doomsday so he just sorta of kited him over to Superman and WW.

Why is this making me stiff?

people exagerate the amount of Batwankery that actually happens

>straight up fight
>two guys just let him go

Because power levels aren't real.

>other marvel heroes?
>other
>marvel
>heroes

Can you spot where you made the mistake, OP?

Frank did nothing wrong.

It's funny that Frankfags think Batman is even half as wanked as Punisher. The Punishfu circlejerk is real.

>Frank can't even beat Daredevil in a punch up. He can put up a fight, sure, but he's supposed to rely on traps, playing it smart, and keeping his distance.
Bullshit, in their very first fight, in Daredevil's own book no less, Frank kicked his ass, and then gave a criminal a heart attack.

To be fair, Wolverine made clear many times in the story that he's on Frank's side in that argument. As for Thor? There's basically nothing Frank could do in a scenario where Frank was taken by surprise and literally got stripped of all of his weapons.

But if you want to see what happens when Frank fights Logan, the closest we've gotten is Frank vs. Daken, and we all know how that went.

I don't like the comparison with "Gods", mythology figures, yes but not gods. Gods involve a lot more than powers and adventures, like religions surrounding them, believe in the afterlife they also effect, etc, etc.

I want batmite to leave