Why is Batman so depressingly inferior to every other hero?

Why is Batman so depressingly inferior to every other hero?

you have to remember this was written in the 90's, where Marvel was king and X-Men were the king's golden goose

my, how times have changed. At least, on the X-Men front. Now they're pretty much treated like kids from Marvel's first marriage, before the met Disney. Sure, they get acknowledged and show up at events from time to time, but there's always this undercurrent of tension and unspoken resentment.

Sad reality.
Feelsbadman

Underrated cyc wrecking the overrated knight makes my dick hard.

They ever team up in that x-over? That was when Marvel still pretended they actually gave a shit about non-Wolverine X-Men right?

Cyclops isn't a "hero" he's a kuckold

You forget that he dropped that whore.

Does this tie into X-Men: Apocalypse? I remember they had a moment right before he ran away into the snow.

he cucks Jean with Emma

that's enough outta you Logan, go find a chaperone to take you on a rollercoaster you hairy little midget. maybe someone from that revolving door of underage girls that you "mentor"

I loved this issue. Fun as fuck and got my feels all giddy and shit.

hard to believe it was written by Jason "Wolverine is mutant mother theresa and Cyclops is mutant milosevic" Aaron

Boy I sure love BEER beer

ugh, no.

Is Bendis off X-Men yet? He's really fucked up a decade of good character development for everyone.

That whole scene gave me cancer. The weapon X look translated well to the screen though.

Cause he's a human.

>no red visor

Remember when Wolverine was possessed by The Hand via occult juju? Remember when he killed a bunch of people? Remember when Cyclops was the one that defended him and said it wasn't his fault as he was possessed?

Fuck that hypocritical manlet.

Isn't Cyclops one of the strongest mutants?

We need more DC/Marvel crossover threads.

Someone should story time the lead up to Amalgam some time, or JLA vs Avegners, or that Spidey/batman crossover

Cyclops is basically Captain America with laser eyes because he spends 90% of his day training also his powers have a side effect of making him take in spatial knowledge with crazy detail and hardwire him for tactical thinking it's why he can pull off all the stuff like pic related and why he gets to be team leader

What about the Phantom?

Pretty sure Cyclops fucked Emma and Jean threw a hissy fit but ok

>still jobs to depowered storm in their fight for team leadership
It never made sense.

Fucking Lockheed.

Man I remember reading Amalgam as a kid.

I might start a thread here soon

Wasn't this decided by a poll way back when?

>Top right panel needs a crop

Just googled it, Yeah it did

Emma was mind fucking Scott. Jean threw a hissy fit and went running to Logan. Logan rejected her. Then she died, again.

Madeline Prior was manipulating him during the fight without his knowledge.