THE FUTURE IS VERY MUCH FEMALE

THE FUTURE IS VERY MUCH FEMALE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZAxwsg9J9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is going to be insufferable in every aspect.

MEN BTFO

Pack it up. It's over lads.

Is Zack Snyder playing 95D chess to get people to appreciate a rightist cape franchise?

Why not go all the way and call it the best superhero movie yet?

THIS

FUCK NOLAN

>its a people banned from Sup Forums shitpost on Sup Forums episode.

Lol so women can go see it since it's their thing.

FUCK OFF

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY SLAAAAAY QUEEEEEEN!!!

How can you doubt the man, he is on another level of chess playing my friend

Because we live in a world in which Spider-Man 2 already exists.

guys women aren't going away any time soon so you can get used to it! girl power

> Exact same build as BvS and Suicide Squad
> Only difference is it stars a female
> Reviewers felating it

Really X's my Y

but we can bet she hasn't seen a Raimi film in her life

What does it mean, Sup Forums?

I hear Raimi directed a scene in Wonder Woman though, can anyone confirm?

The Dark Knight is the highest rated superhero movie, does that mean the future is very much male?

The reason they're having women only screenings is because the movie contains something that makes every man who watches it want to be a woman. This is the Halloween 3 of capeshit.

What has gender to do with the quality of a movie?

Is Simmons the king of mustaches?

>Written by men
>Greenlit by men
>Funded by men

Based Grace points that out in her review.

Quality is a partriarchal tool of oppression.

Did someone screencap my prediction of $1 billion box office for the based sexy Jewess?

BECAUSE HERE IT FUCKING COMES!!

Lol, this movie is not going to make 1 billion dollars.

this episode airs every fucking day

I cant tell. Is it a good movie?

>A movie with a female lead did good
>This means that the audience wants more female leads
Why can't people understand that a good movie will be a good movie no matter the setting or the actors

It won't make a billion, but since everything else in theaters is literal shit, and if it stays above 80% on Rotten Memeaytos, it's pretty much the only movie people will go watch

it's true. male chromosome is dying

>This Diana is startlingly pure of heart and clear-eyed in her vision. She’s a neat sort-of throwback to the circa-1978 “Superman,” which was similarly anchored by a superhero of intense goodness. It’s a fine counterpoint in a franchise so often given over to so-called “dark and gritty” sensibilities.

>The film’s first big battle is a major standout. Set on the beach in daylight hours, it looks markedly different from so many of the nighttime sequences of the genre, complete with throwback weapons (arrows and horses) and a mad dash of ass-kicking Amazons.

>Still, “Wonder Woman” finds the time to thread in plenty of well-earned laughs. The film plays up Diana’s naiveté (without making fun of her), and when she and Steve arrive in war-torn London, her stranger-in-a-strange-land schtick reaches charming heights. Comic relief comes in the form of Steve’s motley crew of pals — including Ewen Bremner as a crackshot Scot, Saïd Taghmaoui as a sweet-talking con man, and Eugene Brave Rock as a world-wise guide.

>Unfortunately, the film’s villains are its weakest link, including an often-flat Danny Huston portraying General Erich Ludendorff (a real-life baddie) and an occasionally compelling Elena Anaya as the so-called Dr. Poison. (Although the choice to have a female baddie go up against Diana is a smart one, it’s in need of a deeper exploration.)

Lighter and softer, full of quips, shitty villain. The DCEU's best film is basically a standard Marvel film.

Yeah they brought him in for the scene where the Chris Pine gets killed by a lone German gunman, Wonder Woman spares him and finds out his name is Adolf Hitler.

Not even happiness can save the people from the hell that is their lives

MEN ARE OVER

>mfw MEN BTFO

Guess it's time to submit to our feminist SJW overlords! THANKS DCEU! Hope your fucking happy!

>mfw Wonder Woman made Sup Forums, /r9k/, Sup Forums, and marvelfags all butthurt
Wasn't planning on seeing this, but I think now I will

>left wing media
>media bias for Marvel
>DC film with woman protagonist

They can't talk shit about this without fucking with their left wing agenda. Just wait for the criticism to return in JL movie ("they failed to replicate the refreshing success of WW, following the doomed path of grittiness of the terrible BvS movie etc.").

>Wasting money to stick it to imaginary bogeymen

>Wasn't planning on seeing this, but I think now I will

anyone that's been here since BvS knows everyone has been shitting on WW for a while.

Exactly

The time of man is over. THE AGE OF WOMEN HAS BEGUN! LONG LIVE FEMINISM! #DCEU4LIFE

youtube.com/watch?v=GZAxwsg9J9Q

Not me. I was always praising it.
And now I'm about to be proven right.

I out-contrarianed contrarians.

Delete this.

How the fuck do you even get banned from Sup Forums? The mods treat it like another Sup Forums.

Sup Forums intellectual patricians is beyond these petty faggotry. This is why movies like MoS and BvS is truly the thinking man's films.

Well I guess as men we had a nice run. Inventing almost everything women use on a daily basis.

It's pretty much The First Avenger. They even had it set in WW1, because putting it in WW2 would make it too obvious

Based Gadot finally did it, /ourgal/

>Not me. I was always praising it.

So you were planning on seeing it cause you thought it was going to be good. And now you're going to see it cause Sup Forums hates it even though you were going to see it anyway.

You showed us

I'll accept it, if it means I can get dominated and pegged by Robin Wright..

I'm going to post a picture of the ticket stub for maximum butthurt too

>I'm going to post a picture of the ticket stub for maximum butthurt too

kek

I bet you, all the money trapped in my grotesquely deformed and depressed sofa that execs at warner brothers are pouring over their stored Supergirl screenplays and calling up writers.

They're already doing Batgirl, though.

you drive a hard bargain

That's no woman!

Honestly most the people I know who like capeshit and are older than 16 are women.

Doesn't matter, they are going to option any female DC bullshit they can put together. Maybe Black Canary gets a TV show and they transition supergirl into a movie franchise. Maybe a female lantern. THEY NEED THOSE TOMATOES AND WOMEN GET THEM!

Personally, I think it's hilarious that DC beat Marvel to the punch with a female super hero movie. They had a whole damn decade and now Marvel's inevitable attempts to do the same thing will look like their piggy backing on Wonder Woman's success. This is beautiful pottery.

welp, time to get a sex change

>The DCEU's best film
Only according to women and numales. The real best film is nothing like that.

>those flabby skinny arms
>have to watch an entire movie of her beating up men twice her size
She has access to the best dietitians, and personal trainers in the world and that's the best she can come up with after months of training?

The truly hilarious thing is that WB is succesfully putting SJWs against Marvel, exposing them as the virtue signaling piece of shit company they are, intentionally or not. Fucking based

>a movie is ok
>DUDE THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
what the fuck is wrong with these people

Wonder Woman is pretty unique in comics. I don't think there's another female character with the name recognition to deserve headlining a flagship summer blockbuster.

Marvel writers are already scouring reddit poaching shitty ideas for their female superhero movie which will inevitably be dog shit because marvel treats movies as if they are video games.

>heteronormative

How the fuck can these people look at a population that is >95% heterosexual and think "Being gay is normal"?

Why the hell are they pretending it's some groundbreaking new age for feminism in movies when nips do action girls for like 30 years and some of the most successful anime ever have them?

So, if we are agree with cuckritics, doest it mean that BvS is utter shit?

Yeah unlike DC where every climax ends in a video game CGI boss fight.

Yes, along with the other DC releases from 2008-2016.

So, if this is actually good, does that mean Sup Forums has to hate it? I am lost here.

Did you forgot about TDKR and Watchmen?

>95% hetero
Says you. More people will acknowledge their gays desires as it becomes more socially acceptable. Traps are just the gateway.

I love the fact no one's telling me anything about the MOVIE and is instead yammering on and on about what's it doing for women.

*hands in my man card*

Welp, it was fun while it lasted.

Good luck Madames, and M'ladies.

Did any of you even bother to see it?

She is to this role what Christopher Reeve was to Superman. It is iconic. I didn't cry but I understood why women felt like that in my screening. She is aesthetically perfect and has a great command of drama. I'm amazed how far she's come considering her limited time acting.

I'm convinced that you people just hate to hate. All this politics is going to get in the way of some great, streamlined artistry for you. But whatever...

shut up kike

Why do you do this? Why do you not give art a chance?

You claim to appreciate art but don't even want to experience that art before you scream about it? It doesn't logically follow.

Dude, I've been banned from [s4s] before. I'm sure it's not that hard with Sup Forums.

it won't make any money

>K*rean moonrunes
Get this out of here.

*IT WONT MAKE ENOUGH MONEY

AND IT WILL BE THE TOXIC MASCULINITY SEXIST RAPECULTURE SHITLORDS FAULT

NEED A FAST FORWARD BUTTON I WANT THE BUTTHURT HUFFPO ARTICLE ALREADY LMAO

lol is that a period blood emoji??

what the fuck?

Yes shes pretentious, she's also still best girl;get over it.

No, critics are corrupt so GotG is a piece of shit. WW may be a piece of shit too

>conflicted omega waifu poster

kek

KEK

>womyn power advertising 24/7
>one month from now "why did the wonder woman movie underperform?!?!"

Didn't that backfire because there weren't any black women or something?

pretty much
going by the american definition of "white" huffpost is a white supremacist organisation

I grew up watching plenty of female led action films

>Tomb Raider
>Kill Bill
>Aliens
>Terminator 2
>Charlie's Angels
>Catwoman
>Salt
>Ultraviolet
>Death Wish

Just fucking end it already, this civilization has gone over the line

>Why the hell are they pretending it's some groundbreaking new age for feminism in movies

Because the people writing these articles/doing the marketing have no idea about the subcultures they claim to present

I was really rooting for this movie to be good, but it seems even this isn't safe from the patronizing feminist bullshit by liberal leftist reviewers. Guess i'll have to wait for Armond White to get an honest review.

kys