The leftovers is better than every other show this decade in every. single. conceivable. way

the leftovers is better than every other show this decade in every. single. conceivable. way.

If you don't see that you probably aren't deep enough to understand the Leftovers

This show is going to be the death of me. If he doesn't get to her what's the point in living?

Just finished season one. Never have I wanted to slap Liv Tyler as much as I do now.
Is season two just as good?

WU TANG CLAN

Shit show. So boring.

It's literally the best pleb filter on tv right now.
I mean, you're turbopleb if you like it.

For real, how is the show? I watched the first two episodes when it first came out but it seemed too pretentious and melodramatic for my tastes, not to mention it was boring. Has it gotten any better?

No.

It's garbage. Christfags like it because they have no taste.

Retards detected.

Haha, quality post, my dude! Keep up the good work.

Who else is ready for the kin-ale next week?

How are they going to wrap everything up in three more episodes

Season 2 and 3 drop the pretentious vibe in favor of being more bizarre. It gets show much better

>He doesn't know

DUDE SHITTY PEOPLE BEING SHITTY TO EACH OTHER LMAO

They'll all wake up on an island and go to church.

Um, user, there's only one episode left

why does lindelof shill his shit show here so much?

Not that user, but are you talking about in the season or the whole series?

>three more

Breaking Bad.

Sorry sweetie, better luck next time.

no

i know this is bait but its actually true

this show is perfect pleb/pretentious fuck bait. it does something to them, probably because of good it is, that makes them go out of their way to over the top shit on it and make a fool of themselves.

if you can't enjoy this show and feel the need to shit on it you have an iq under 110) and/or are incapable of normal human emotion and relationships. so yeah, dumb fuck or sad pretentious angry fuck.

The only thing worse than this show is the amount of hype it has on this site.

>reddit spacing
>tumblr content
kys

Shows I enjoyed lately:
>The Young Pope
>The Night Of
>Twin Peaks s3

Shows I didn't enjoy:
>Lost
>The Leftovers
>The OA

144 IQ reporting in. This show is shit.

>twin peaks

kek

sure kid

hahahahahahah

WU TANG BAND

bet they don't even explain the departure

you've been lindeloff'd

>mfw there are people who unironically tuned into this show expecting it to be explained
If you're honestly expecting an explaination for the departure then the series' themes are beneath you

:^)

They literally said before the show even aired that wasn't going to be explained