Post'em

Post'em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=f5ojQN7blm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ave, true to Cruzsar

Bump

Dahnald, the Republican party needs a true conservative. Hand over the delegates before things get nasty. Apologise to Heidi as well.

Where we're going I won't need delegates to win.

Don't blink, Dawnild.

FUCK THIS BREAD
>GET THE FUCK IN HERE !

DELEGATES HAD
TO DIE
THERE WILL
BE MORE
DAHNALD
Z

If you don't hand me the delegates Dahnold there will be consequences...

The delegates all float down here, Donald.

My delegate is cuter Dahnald.

Unfortunately, in the time from which I came, the delegates no longer existed. They had somehow been taken by Donald and along with them my hopes for ever reaching my final, perfect stage. Luckily, I discovered that Barron Trump possessed a time capsule which I decided to borrow for myself.

Using the time machine, itself, proved to be a much more interesting challenge. As I mentioned before, in order to fit inside the time capsule, I was forced to regress to my human state. That being accomplished, I activated the machine and was transported to another time and place, a time I hoped I would find the delegates alive and well, in which I would be able to realize the true potential of my power.

The priesthood told me one other thing, once I possessed the delegates, I WOULD BE THE MOST POWERFUL BEING TO HAVE EVER LIVED.

Now, are we done talking?

Unfortunately, in the time from which I came, the delegates no longer existed. They had somehow been taken by Donald and along with them my hopes for ever reaching my final, perfect stage. Luckily, I discovered that Barron Trump possessed a time capsule which I decided to borrow for myself.

Using the time machine, itself, proved to be a much more interesting challenge. As I mentioned before, in order to fit inside the time capsule, I was forced to regress to my human state. That being accomplished, I activated the machine and was transported to another time and place, a time I hoped I would find the delegates alive and well, in which I would be able to realize the true potential of my power.

The priesthood told me one other thing, once I possessed the delegates, I WOULD BE THE MOST POWERFUL BEING TO HAVE EVER LIVED.

Now, are we done talking?

FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I need your delegates your suits and your airplane Dahnald

In the town of aqua fria lived a man named Texas Ted~

THE DELEGATES ARE MINE DANALD IT IS MY DESTINY TO RULE THIS PHYSICAL REALM AND USHER IN A NEW AGE THE PRIESTHOOD WILL RISE AND A TRUE CONSERVATIVE WILL RULE DANALD IT IS INEVITABLE

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q

>I vant your delegates, Vahnald!

> Not posting the better version.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5ojQN7blm4

voice is too gay

IT PUTS THE DELEGATES IN THE BASKET

jesus christ

Explain Sup Forums in one immage
>GO

BRUTAL

Ted 5, standing by

spoopy

Why do people write it "Dahnald". He doesn't talk like that at all. Cruz overpronounces things if anything.

Holy shit, what the fuck?
What's the source for this Ted anyway? (I mean, movie, film etc)

daahnaaald, the deleegaatessss

I want to see one where Trump takes all of Cruz's Skelegates away

event horizon m8 go watch it

Event Horizon, "where we're going, we won't need eyes to see" scene.

reistance is futile

Have the original rather than the ants version