What's a good show where the protagonist has it all made only to have everything ripped away from him?

What's a good show where the protagonist has it all made only to have everything ripped away from him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdteYs7M6BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is the one picture i've seen of tiger where he actually looks like a black man

>The Jerk

JUST

he did it all to himself though

it needs the oj filter

it's cause he's in prison.

FUCK

gotham

>mugshot
Prison changes a man, user.

MUH MEDS

>tfw work in a golf shop and had to hear about tiger from literally everyone who walked in the door.
He looks insane though, what an absolute mess

That episode of South Park where Cartman buys that amusement park.

I wonder, after he dies will scientists finally be able to determine his race from the autopsy?

eastbound and down

danny mcbride KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=qdteYs7M6BE

Is there a tv show about MC Hammer?

every crime/mafia movie ever.

lowlife->top man->landing in jail/dead.
WHY ARENT THERE MOVIES IN WHICH CRIMINALS LIVE THE GOOD LIFE TILL THEIR NATURAL DEATH

Goodfellas

got caught and left with nothing (but out of jail)

godfather fits the bill better.

Look at those soulless dead eyes. Someone put the JUST hair on him.

Henry Hill made a shit ton of money capitalizing on Goodfellas until he died of natural causes, but I suppose that's not in the movie.

I meant in the movies.
Imagine that your only source of income is ratting your former friends out again and again for a quick buck. sheesh

Yeah but when those dudes tried to kill your wife and ratting them out would make the world a 10x safer place it's not so bad

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

it's not like they didn't have a reason. It was after he started getting coked up daily, right?

I thought Dave Cappelle figured that out.

The Walking Dead

>what did ESPN mean by this?