So, this was pretty good. Probably number 1 on the most underrated flicks of 2017

So, this was pretty good. Probably number 1 on the most underrated flicks of 2017.

>Sudeikis

I'm watching it right now, pretty solid

If I liked this and Time Crimes should I watch Extraterrestrial?

don't want to have to go to a special theater to watch it, looks really cool though.

I honestly thought it could have been alot better.
The last half is just kind of sloppy.
Sudekis turns out to just be Hitler, Hathaway redeems herself, but they could have delved deeper into the alcoholism, with him being her foil

We didn't have it for long but I really dug it. Magical realism is my jam.

Anne with bangs is a cute Anne!

The ending was kino

Anne is so cute
I wanna drink with her

This movie was fucking shit. I expected a clever film like Timecrimes, but was extremely let down instead.

Imagine being at some gala red carpet premiere event and she's all dressed up and bringing you along as a date and during all the photo posing she leans over to you and says "I have to go" and then just pulls her expensive dress up to her waist and motions you to kneel in front of her and slowly positions to squat over your mouth, letting little bursts of piss escape her as she's doing this since she's really excited to go.
Then she blasts piss into your mouth and you have to guzzle it down fast so it doesn't splash and spill over your clothes so you end up gulping it down barely faster than she's pissing it out. After a couple of minutes of this she just makes a couple of wiping motions over your face to clean herself up and lowers the dress and continues smiling and posing like nothing happened.

>Timecrimes
>smart movie
is this bait?

I've had a sensible chuckle out of it.

Dan Steven did nothing wrong. Also, was that his natural accent?

I think it was pretty bad. Aside from the revelation the monster part of it wasn't interesting, the metaphorical part was even worse because the characters are like silly caricatures. But liberals love it so good for them.

I don't know why I expect anything else from this board

>Alcoholics Anonymous advertisement masquerading as a kaiju movie

I think so. Weird considering he's actually pretty good at American accents.

In The Guest he has a southern twinge to it, while in Legion it's all stuttery and autistic. He's good.

I thought it was gonna turn out they got molested that day or some shit but in the end he was just always a cunt for no reason. Kind of a let down.

Imagine you were a little boy playing in the park when suddenly drunk Anne Hathaway stumbles toward you and asks you to play monster with her. The both of you roar and pounce in the mulch and she starts tickling you then you start tickling her until she pees her pants. Your mother yells out your name and drags you away as Anne laughs and says 'Come play with me again sometime.' You sit at the table eating breakfast before school, when breaking news comes on the TV of a sudden tsunami in Seoul.

found the neckbeard