Why did carol kidnap kamala?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UctriMuXYS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She wants her own Spider-Man.

for snu snu

Who is Kamala exactly?

Post the rest faggot

That Carol looks like shit, at least Kamala is cute.

Since OP won't.

(Re-enactment variant)

Carol looks like the gym teacher of that gay tv show about kids singing in high school from a few years ago.

Bracelet explanation.

Some Muslim terrorist.

And OP is the last page.

>I know you like comic books Kamala, which is why I brought you here. Have you ever herd of Dr Light?
>Yeah! He fought the teen Titans and. . . Oh....
>Yep, let's get started

Is this Alphona actually giving a shit?
Looks good.

Is Civil War 2 something I should be reading? I only recently started reading Marvel comics for the first time in forever.

Because she's the villain and this is Perlmutter's way of getting back at Feige. Nothing boils a nerd's blood like calling his waifu a shit.

No

The main series? Fuck no, it's going to be awful. Just keep reading the series you're reading and hope the recap pages do a good job.

Absolutely and unequivocally no. It's a bad cash grab built on the movie's hype, but it looks just as bad, if not worse, as the original Civil War.

All hail the hero of the people!
youtube.com/watch?v=UctriMuXYS0

Damn, the way she walks is so cute.

>That bitch Medusa is keeping all the minority reports to herself

>since you're Inhuman, I want you to go to attilan kidnap him and bring him back to me. You may have to kill triton

Actually, does this issue come out after Iron Man declares war on the Inhumans?

Only if you enjoy reading things that make you mad so you can whine about them on Sup Forums.

note: you do not actually have to read them to whine on Sup Forums about them.

Whatever Carol proposes, Kamala does not like it.

He does what? With what authority? With what army? Because Medusa has an army.

He has a Hulk.

he may or may not actually have the Hulk, I don't care.

>Whatever Carol proposes, Kamala does not like it.

so probably not lesbian sex.

Wow even the artist that draws cute grills manages to make a fugly Carol.

It comes out the week before

Face it, Carol is canonically ugly now.

She has a coalition of the WILLING!

Yeah. Reactions to that, even if she says no, would involve burying her face and blushing profusely.

What would you draw if the model dictates a Tilda Swinton approach to femininity?
With a stronger jaw line and more muscles.
I mean, holy fuck I want that jaw line.
I'm a guy.

Lesbian sex while shapeshifted into Spider-Woman?

Tony is a play it by year type of guy. It seems like Black Bolt doesn't take part in this so he has some level of chance

>the white man kidnapping the Muslim girl
TUMBLRS GONNA FREAK

I mean, to declare war you need to be a state.
Tony isn't.
If he acts against Medusa, that is a diplomatic incident because she's a head of state.
And they can try him as a terrorist or demand the US reign him in.

Alphona is a fantastic artist when he puts the effort in.

It's going to be awful but effect a lot of comics. Read it just for the love of God don't spend money on it.

The girl who replaced carol as miss marvel. Stretchy powers, but not elastic, think Jake the dog. Also Muslim. She's like a girl version of teen Peter. Though more of a geek than a nerd. She somehow gained favorability on both Sup Forums and SJW tumblr so she is the true UNITER OF WORLDS

Four frightened gypsies slid silently under
The docks near Notre Dame

>Like who?

Absolutely, but so far he has gone bonkers on this series rather than trying hard.
He did very amusing pages, but hardly cared much for the characters, it seems.
And now he puts more care into her family moving out of Pakistan than anything before.
It's just kinda baffling. Like they told him that's the big, important scene that must be right.

Also she is a staunch do-gooder and true believer in idealistic heroism.
Which could be the reason she's not happy with this Civil War II arc at all, with two mentors and icons of hers butting heads.

>shitty copy pasted art

>Stretchy powers, but not elastic, think Jake the dog.
Think the powers of Ant-Man, Mr. Fantastic, and Mystique rolled into one, though she mostly uses the stretchy.

Isn't closely associating with gays haram? Kamala and her family could be persecuted for that and she could be stoned to death for such insults.

Lesbian sex, according to my fan fiction.

>Stay quiet!
>Hush little one!

not just yours. link?

/r/equesting edit of Tony and Carol fighting for their Paki waifu

Alright.

>She somehow gained favorability on both Sup Forums and SJW tumblr so she is the true UNITER OF WORLDS

because she written well, is a genuinely good character and her books don't constantly insult me for being white and male. also she doesn't feel like some random legacy character made to fill out a checklist

Truth.

The fact you believe that makes me want to burn half the world, you disgust me.

Never noticed Loki in the background.

nice

what? dude, she's a good character.

She also associates with New Yorker and hasn't been stoned in Jersey yet.
Also tons of infidels, young men, robotic abominations, pagan gods, alien dogs...
Girl dun give a fuck bout rules.

Read the "Pleasant Hill" crossovers instead.

we all don't automatically dismiss a character because she's colored or female or whatever and scream SJW user

But how would we then satisfy our need for alarmism and tribalistic ingrouping?

we could go to Sup Forums and bandwagon or antii-bandwagon whatever team/player is the best

Other comics? Books? News? Religion? Political commentary? Hot takes on sports? Video games? Twitter drama? Volunteering? Discussions about trendy scientific studies? Lit cliques? Music circlejerks? Breathing?

Alright. Then fuck those fucking Confucian parasites leeching on the Ruler of Men and peddling their snake oil about ancient rulers that just doesn't apply in these days that the altar of the spirits of land and grain has fallen to disarray and All-under-Heaven are at war.
I tell you, only if the law is made clear, the punishments are definit and the rewards are secure, can the Ruler of Men bring order to the land.

many thanks, user.

But she is a good character. Go bitch about the actual SJWs.

Y'all give me hope.

Repression. Because Kamala's book is better than Carol's.

Not all of us see everything in black and white. You can love diversity while hating hypocritical fascist SJWs.

Not since Secret Wars.

I like them both for different reasons.
>Kamala
Funny. CUTE. Bruno is there.
>Carol
Cool art. Intrigue. The supporting cast. ALIENS. Carol is relate-able again (soon to be ruined??)

To do some very haram things.

Involving pork and instrumental music.

God, I am so attracted to Tilda Swinton.

>instrumental music

That's haram too? Man, Muslims have it rough.

God forbid someone draws a woman in her forties like a woman in their forties.

She's still cute. Usually.