All of you have followed me this far, but I need you to follow me just a little bit further

>All of you have followed me this far, but I need you to follow me just a little bit further.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/srxdn
reddit.com/user/OnBenchNow/submitted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll never stop watching.

nope, stopped watching after laurel died
what hot garbage

Look you dug your own grave, dont bury us with with you

Nah, man. Nah.

wow I don't even watch the show and that's inspiring enough to make me want to

I won't either. Season 4 was so fucking bad BUT it's only because seasons 1 and 2 were nearly Flash levels of greatness. I won't stop watching though because I watch everything else in the continuity.

user, I...

Me neither. But then again I pirate the show so i don't contribute to their business.

A lot of people won't, despite what they say here.

A lot of people will, despite what they say here.

Sorry Stephen, but this was my last season. Possibly for Flash too. Adding in Supergirl is only gonna hurt CW, so unless the first 5 episodes of the next season are perfect I won't be coming back to Arrow

I watch it with friends so it's more like MST3k than anything.

I like Stephen, I really do, he seems like a really swell guy
But I can't

Whoa! Calm down there, Grimes! Jesus.

Flash isn't that great.

Same.

not a chance

see you in the fall

God damnit Ollie, why do you do this to me?

Let my soul pass on.

Thinking Amell does too.

Amell has a theme song for everyone that he hums when they enter a scene.

Since Arrow was always middling for me (I don't really much care for the CWness of it), with some splashes of good (mostly season 2), seasons 3 and 4 have been much more enjoyable to me. It's like watching a live train-wreck.

Seriously, I watched the Felicity cure episode with a friend of mine and we burst out laughing at how bad it is.

It's like parody comedy at this point, and it wouldn't work if they hadn't been so serious in the previous seasons. The deadpan is the best. This shit is meant to be capitalizing on the Nolan batman success.

>Flash isn't that great.
Minus a few filler episodes, season 1 Flash was the best season of cape tv yet.

I'm sorry but diggle and Ollie running from gunfire in that underground base while Ollie fired arrows back in mid-air was fucking awesome. I honestly think we complain so much we overlook the good parts the show still has.

user. Stop and think about what you just said. It means absolutely nothing.

I can't find a video of that anywhere and I don't wanna watch the episode again. Can anyone help I really wanna see him pick a lock with a arrow.

It means everything in Sup Forums, which is where we are.

If you're looking for more relevant or mature topics to discuss you can go to facebook or something.

>It means absolutely nothing.
Maybe not to you, but there are plenty of seasons of cape shows out there that are several magnitudes of quality lower in my opinion.

If you're watching capeshit for cinematic quality, then that's your problem. The rest of us just watch it because it's enjoyable.

This. I'm a comic reader. So I watch shows. It's that simple.

Laurel died?
Bwahaha I fucking left the second she put Sarah's suit on

I'm going to base my continued watching on what the trailer for the next season is like.

*Comic related shows

Sorry but you promised Constantine, Vixen, magic, Green Arrow name, season with hope and Mayor Queen.

You fulfilled your promises but still got worse. Nothing you can promise now will bring me back.

It all hinges on the villain, really.

Holy shitballs. I hope they learned their god damn lesson.

>That S4 finale
Am i a bad person for laughing at this?And i mean a real laughter of joy.

The dissonance between this and twitter users with olicity names praising it makes me suspect bots on twitter and not actual accounts.

There always bots and then there are legit ones. Gungenman is old man.

sorry but season 3 < season 4. the only highlight was olly (almost) dying to ras shal gul

>I hope they learned their god damn lesson.

>They could have had the supporting cast step up and have a lot of character moments, letting the audience believe Ollie was dead
>They show he's alive in the next fucking episode

Still mad.

Stopped watching after Ollie survived getting stabbed through the lung and falling off a cliff because dank herbs and spices.

>need to make ollie become a league member
>have magic pit that brings people back to life with urges to kill
>don't bring ollie back with the lazarus pit

just read the imgur recaps: imgur.com/a/srxdn

>Guggenheim sees this
>still won't understand why people are leaving the show in droves
>will put in even more Olicity/Godicity next season
Someone at WB or Berlanti will surely see stuff like this and they'll have to fucking step in.....right?

You ARE going to vote for her, aren't you Sup Forums?

her forehead is insanely big

I'm not a teen and thus ineligible to vote.

Ugh just the way they framed this scene you know what they're thinking of doing

This did not actually happen?

Also, how was she able to hack a nuke to not kill anyone when last time she killed 10k?

Forgot pic

White text real, green text joke lines by the redditor that made it.

Yes, that actually happened. She could hack the nuke this time because she had a line of sight device, so as long as she could se it, she inverted the horizons to send the nuke off to space. (???)

I was just flabbergasted

Glad I dropped this shit, and only follow these threads to laugh.

Apparently all the nukes, too. Are there no more nukes??

Dhahrk launched ALL the world's nukes so I guess there are none left on earth.

Reminds me of Superman IV.

>Apparently all the nukes, too
HOW THE FUCK DID SHE HAVE LOS ON ALL THE NUKES!?!?!?!?!?

I can hear the Always Sunny music.

>Felicity Starts World War Three

Ollie: I'm sure we can come to some sort of reasonable agreement
Reiter: Sure, here's my first offer. *shoots*
Ollie: You drive a hard bargain!

Also I didn't notice that guys fingers were bleeding from hacking too much. I'm not sure keys are made of sandpaper.

I mean, none of the nukes exploded, so I guess now each government just sends a bunch of interns to pick them all up from the ground.

Arrow is the first show I've dropped. Weird to think about.

Good Soldier.

Tom, C'mon

you can fire your Arrows from the tower of babel BUT YOU CAN NEVER STRIKE FELICITY

This and the Flash Recaps are the only good things Reddit has ever done

You are a braver soul than I. I think I got three or four episodes in this season and said fuck this I'm out. Who ever is incharge of Felicity needs to be banned from writing.

I followed you through the retarded drama, unnecessary flashbacks, useless characters, and escalating Batman ripoffs against my better judgment , but killing off Laurel was the point of no return.

Season 3 had Ray being cute, and despite how bad the flashbacks were, the Yamashiros were at least more interesting than the 30 seconds per episode of island shit we got in 4.

Which episode was that one high dot in S3?

Arrow is a scifi tv show? Maybe when Flash came aboard and the magic stuff this season.

user of Sup Forums...

Probably the cross over

>It's like an arrow that was shot, and is now dropping.

I won't stop watching because I hate when this mother fucker shows up on Flash and I don't know what's going on. My love of Flash and Legends will keep me watching this shitty show and that shitty Supergirl show

Where can I read the Flash recaps?
I need to see the one for the Season Finale.
Please.

I stopped watching this shit show somewhere shortly after the metahuman that could shoot tattoos or some fucking bullshit.

What does this mean? Is Le Hacker girl now an archer?

I've never watched this show, and I know it's terrible, but I kinda want to watch it myself, just to see how it went downhill.

reddit.com/user/OnBenchNow/submitted/

Yet Gotham isn't for some reason.

As much as I hate WB for cutting out scenes from Batman vs Superman, they need to fucking step in and fix this shit.

You know what? That was actually a pretty good episode.

>shit did I leave the oven on

Aren't they busy with the Flash and other DC live action stuff?

Snart's morality was so obnoxiously inconsistent.

At least he stopped talking like Snidely Whiplash

OnBenchNow really needs to do the last LoT episode, then he can whine about dying.

Felicity sucks, but worst character in the Arrowverse still goes to Rip Hunter.

There's never been a more self-righteously hypocritical character in TV history. It got to the point that just seeing his face on LoT actively annoyed me, the character was so horribly written and the writers refused to acknowledge any aspect of it, they just repeated "BUT MY FAMILY" over and aver again and we're just supposed to forgive him for being a pathological liar who couldn't command an ice cream truck, much less a fucking spaceship.

To be fair, the rest of his crew started calling out his shit in later episodes, with him beginning to realize how he fucked everything up

But then he reverted right back into the same character the next episode. None of his character development ever stuck.

None of anyone's did.

He's on par with Vandal Savage in terms of shittiness. The absolutely shallow, one-not villain without an ounce of charisma, intimidating presence and interesting personality (by the way contrary to what CW thinks, his awkward boner for Hawkgirl doesn't add him depth but somehow makes him even more of a caricature)

I don't think I've ever hated a cape villain so much (not for reasons he's intended to be hated, either) which is surprising because I love most incarnations of the character I've seen.

Oh man, don't get me started on Savage.

The sad part was the only time the character ever actually woke up and worked was that little speech he gave about the one lifetime in which Hawkgirl never "woke up" and fell in love with him, but he lost her again when Hawkman appeared. That finally gave some sort of introspection into the loss he felt.

And of course that was in the thrid-to-last episode, because this show was written by fucking monkeys.

This is me. I watch to keep up with the universe in general. Also I fancy myself an inspiring writer for these shows and comics and comic adaptions, so I need to know what they've done or what they're doing.

Weird how this wasn't brought up on The Flash...

I'm sort of with you on this. I've been looking up his actual comic counterpart who seems to be a competent dude.

I don't know what happened with this show but you're right that Rip just seemed so incompetent. But I also kind of like that, like he's this guy that basically just tricked a bunch of people into helping him save his family even though it literally got these same people killed and fucked up in even worse ways. This happens in real life every day.

I think there is a story being told here they didn't intend on telling.

Yeah but this Savage was weirdly growing on me. I think the actor just didn't know what to do at first. Did you watch the whole season? He got better at the end. But the accent is still goofy and stupid. Savage himself is actually charismatic and charming, he's a guy people like to like actually.

Also Vash17, I don't even remember that happening, about him saying they feel in love once. But I do watch this show high which is why my opinion of it probably isn't as low as everyone else's.