Video games have overtaken film as a story telling medium

>Video games have overtaken film as a story telling medium
What went so horribly wrong?

Who could do the movie adaptation for that game

Eastwood

daily reminder this is the only KINO ever Existent in video games

So I'm a game casual but I love the setting of this. Would I even enjoy the hardness?

Fug, time to listen to the soundtrack again

This is not just a game its ART

no, for some reason the developers of this type of games (demon souls, dark souls and this) decided to remove your refillable flask that heals you that only contains a certain amount of charges and make it a item that you need to grind. i dropped the game after i ran out of that shit after trying to beat a boss. one thing is grinding because you cant defeat a boss and other is having to grind because you ran out of healing flasks

>grown men on this board play with toys

This is bait vials are easy to come by

And don't use them on mobs you absolute dipshit you get your health back if you take damage as long as you play agressive enough

That moment when this trash nigg normie artist named Flo Rida steal the music from this kino game to make his shitty normie trash song and made millions on it
i really hope he got sued

Because Video game developers actually get to be able to make some new shit every now and then while the movie industry these days is just pretty much sequels and reboots

Nier, Horizon and Bloodborne or somewhat original and sold over expectation

Why can't Hollywood learn from this?

because hollywood only cares about spreading their propaganda while adding absolutely no amount of effort into any movie they make since most of them are just used as a money laundry scheme

also because video game industry hire and give a chance to new young writers
movie industry are the same old farts

bloodborne is basically just dracula 2000 which came out in 2000, you're about 17 years too late to pat yourself on the back

dont listen to this retard. i didnt use my vials with random enemies and i usually killed most of my enemies without taking any damage, the problem is that not even once i stopped to grind in that game and the moment i ran out of vials i decided to just drop that shit for ruining my flow.

Ayy lmao this faggot didn't even get past Cleric beast let alone Father C

wrong, i killed all of that shit in the first or second try, i dropped that shit when i was fighting the spider thing in the white zone.

>He couldn't get past Rom
HOWLING

Bloodborne is a joke, I went in blind having never played a Souls game before and managed to platinum it in 10 days.

It's a millennials concept of a difficult game, it's inherently very easy.

Pic related.

Best 10 day poster

are you autistic or something? like i told you i didnt get past that shit boss because of me running out of healing items and dropping the game, not because it was hard.

What's your favourite movie my man

Rom is literally LITERALLY the easiest boss in the game.

You shouldnt even use one vial on ROM my man

so i guess the reading comprehension of Sup Forums posters is truly pathetic. honestly kys

and then i would still need to farm the vials for future bosses. just kys

bloodborne is one of my favorite games of all time but even I think its overrated from a kino standpoint
Fromsoft has done the whole cryptic story shit for a long time I have no idea why it stands out in this game for so many people
also, I could school any of you in PVP

Lol let's go then

These people have to make 10 BB threads a day saying how it's the greatest shit ever. Welcome to Sup Forums.

>pvp
>lag switch
heh, nothin personnel kidd

Bb > ds1 > des > ds3 >>>>> ds2

-Capeshit
-Realizing audiences don't want cerebral entertainment and would rather be dazzled by fancy effects that age terribly
-Jewish nepotism
The second is a BARELY sort of deal. Bloodborne isn't that intelligent, and few vidya is actually intelligent in the first place. Shit like SOTC, Silent Hill 2, MGS 1-3, GTA:SA? Yeah that's intelligent shit.

xX420sm0kew33dMLGXx add me

Dracula 2000 was about aliens? That's what most of Bloodborne is about.

BB = DS1 > DeS = DSIII > DS2

>Des and Das better than DaS3

Every souls till BB was such clunky piece of shit i dont get how people love them so much

Only someone who watch extremely stupid movies would say something like that.

Ds3 was boring af senpai

Well I won't get into it here, but there is significant primary source evidence that show that ancient peoples made no distinction between outerspace aliens and vampires. It was only in relatively recent history that the two concepts diverged.

Best late game bosses tho

Champion Gundyr is the best boss in the series

Never played a souls game and I'm thinking about getting Bloodborne. Is it bullshit type of hard or just learn to git gud type?

Personally speaking Demon's was my first souls game, also one of the first games I ever bought for the ps3 and that generation in general, so it holds a place in my heart.
The nexus, the bosses, the story, the variety of weapons and how you obtain them, the little secrets here and there, the fair but difficult gameplay, it all was just so amazing to me. I'm completely aware that they made improvements on it but going back and playing it is always a trip. You can say that the souls series just built of the kings field series but for me demons really solidified its place into what it is now

word is that fromsoft might announce BB2 at e3 this year I just hope they don't fuck up like they did with DS2

git gud type

it's a challenge for both souls veterans and new players. great atmosphere, a bajillion weapons, cool bosses.

Nope. The next soulslike (ps4 exclusive,again)is set in an ancient amazon/mayan type of setting and it will be way more fist combat oriented. Atleast thats the rumor.

Lmao he fell for the reddit rumour

>a bajillion weapons
Nnnot really. Compared to the rest of the souls series there aren't a lot. Even counting most of them as double, still fewer than any of the other games I'd say. And I don't like how many builds aren't viable until NG+

Imagine not choosing the cane. IMAGINE.

>what went so horribly wrong?

a great many things, the first of which was the creation of cinematic universes

I've played through bloodborne probably 15+ times and i've never used the cane

I played through the game two months ago and used the cane for everything except the DLC when I got the saif and the game was still pretty easy.

Sorry I'm not a noob

I'm a greatsword fag.

>Gerhman theme

>he uses the whirligig

Full metal jacket

>I will never know if this user is truly 10 day plat user

>more people have unlocked the semi secret ending, than chose the actual ending
Why?

Fewer weapons but 95% of them are completely viable as opposed to maybe 30% of any other Souls game's weapons. Each feels completely unique with its own multiple movesets, unlike the others which have several weapons with the same moves and most feel fairly similar. There are fewer weapons and tools but more overall build variety because everything is viable.

>thought it looked casual from the recovery mechanic and grass-style farmable vials again
>not a big fan of werewolves in Victorian London setting
>wasn't going to get it
>Old Hunters edition came out so I decided. to grab it
>went in unspoiled
>setting starting to win me over
>that fucking twist after Rom
>the entire second half of the game
>Old Hunters
>still playing it to this day with 1400 hours
>tfw chalice diving
>tfw gem grinding
>tfw PVP with Kos Parasite
>tfw IT WAS BY MY SIDE ALL ALONG
>tfw absolutely fucking everything about the game is straight up kino

I've never been so wrong about a game in my life.