Hillary Emails shows connections to rothschilds/Bohemian Grove/molech sacrifice/owls

Last threads died, making a new one.
>Obama mentions an Owl at the DNC

A few days ago, we had a thread about Hilldogs email's having reference to the Bohemian Grove, the God Moloch, and Minerva. A random user came along claiming to be a 32nd degree Mason, with pic of his certificate for proof, and started posting some cryptic shit. When it was all said and done he said he would "return when we progressed further."

ITT: We try to summon Masonic user and continue the hunt to discover the connection.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

Rothschild emails with Hill.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Moloch name drop

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

Minerva/Owl mention

(Scroll all the way down on the second link to see moloch, there is also a raw pdf available on the site)

Bohemian Grove email

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933

>>Been meaning to thank you for being with me during my first "lollipop" experience. Appreciated your support and your steady presence. My only regret is that I didn't take my lollipop with me :)

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036

IMPORTANT

WHILE YOU'RE AT IT PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU COME ACROSS ANY SHADY CONNECTIONS (NOT JUST OCCULTIC) ABOUT HILLARY OR THE ELECTIONS IN THE DNC EMAILS PLEASE SHOW IT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/OldPicturesOfBohemianGrove
bubbl.us/?h=3593ee/6b14c8/35zvhBR.qhC2E&r=1729090101
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/758709167632879617
youtube.com/watch?v=J2mLXSZbUUk
youtube.com/watch?v=G3LvhdFEOqs
youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM
puu.
youtube.com/watch?v=h0p-e2ng0SI
youtube.com/watch?v=g0PxzoTHJJg
bubbl.us/?h=3593ee/6b14c8/35zvhBR.qhC2E&r=261228811
lollipopup.co.uk
lollipopup.co.uk
annietheowl.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
bubbl.us/?h=3593ee/6b14c8/35zvhBR.qhC2E&r=1291661730
minerva.dtic.mil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump, will continue my collection of pdfs

What's with the crucified owls in Ukraine?? Any theories on that?? Why?

Like putting the heads of your enemies on pikes.

Keeps enemies away.

I think.

Link to old Grove photos:
archive.org/details/OldPicturesOfBohemianGrove

Just missing this one so far.

You are on the right track

Wake the fuck up

>turned Sup Forums into /x/

Funny how its only the /x/ retards that think this.

Inb4 a certain amount of shekels have entered my account

tell me about the butterfly friend, no use just circling things

didnt see this one here at the last dump

I know that for someone who just discovered these partial little clues of this wicked occultic network it must be really hard to comprehend and it surely must seem too crazy or disturbing. And that is the right way to feel about this. But you must realize that this is nothing new and this kind of mindset prevails among people since the very beginning of time. "It", this "idea of illuminated ones" just changes its clothes in each technological and political era.
My point is that I would like to discourage you from "worshipping" this made up diety Kek/Pepe, even though most of you don´t take it seriously because it´s "just a meme for teh lulz". It surely cannot be compared to something as serious and as dangerous as making actual blood sacrifices to Satan/Moloch/Lucifer but it serves a very similar purpose as the agenda of these occultic societies. That would be an attempt to distract the world from reading The Bible and creating a relationship with one true God, his son Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit within our souls. This is the only way to fight this. And it is not a fight against "them" but rather for your own well being, whether it is here on this planet or in the afterlife.

bubbl.us/?h=3593ee/6b14c8/35zvhBR.qhC2E&r=1729090101
Started a mind map, I'm gonna clean it up and make it neater.

Good stuff user

Yeah just ignore it for a bit. I need to redo all the connections, so it is more comprehensable.

Have you seen this???

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/758709167632879617

So what happens when you sacrifice children to Moloch? Is there some sort of reward for doing this?

idk if it's been mentioned but obama's speech from two nights ago references a painting of a big green owl that hangs in his office

(drawn by sandy hook victim)

spoopy

They give us hunting land and harems, mostly.

Well from what we found from some plays they peformed in the bohemian groove, the owl represents Apollo(Satan in christianity)
So i guess they are trying to give Satan power.

>the owl represents Apollo(Satan in christianity)
Completely wrong. The owl accompanies Athena/Minerva.

Best post of all time right here fellow Sup Forumsacks.

When you look into this stuff, I mean REALLY go down the rabbit hole, you realize two things:

1.) It's already too late. It was ALWAYS too late.
2.) The only thing you can do to protect yourself is turn to pic related.

Agreed.

Kek is truly tempting, but I can see the error of it.

that picutre of the owl statue at night with the fire around it.

Is it confirmed who the people are in that picture? Is that really Reagan etc?

So this leads me to think there must be a significant number of wealthy "elites" and politicians who know all about this Minerva/owl shit and hate it. Not to say they don't also have their own vices and beliefs.
This has been the real battle for ages that has gone on behind the scenes.
Instead of the truth, we lowly civilians get propaganda garbage like "Guardians of Gahool". Well none of my offspring will ever watch that rubbish.

Manly Palmer Hall (33rd degree Freemason) wrote in one of his books that by dedicating one soul a year to Lucifuge (another name for Lucifer), he would be rewarded with all earthly treasures. But that If he decided to stop he would be punished most excruciatingly. I don't have the quote atm as I'm on mobile but I transcribed it out of one of his books.

Thread theme. I found this sound to be strikingly relevant...

youtube.com/watch?v=J2mLXSZbUUk

Acording to the plays "The Owl and Care" they use a lot of symbolism to suggest that Care is God, and that the Owl is the one who defeats him.

In another play at the Bohemian Grove called "The Hamardyads" They refer to Apollo as the one who smites Care (God), thus making the conection between Apollo and the Owl.
And there is a lot of other clues to point that Apollo is Lucifer, such as they reference him falling from heaven, and the fact that Apollo is the god of light, and Lucifers name means lightbringer.

I don't think they ever denied it.
They just said it was a normal theatrical play.

Also the fact that these plays that they do in the Grove, is the closest thing we have found that resembles a religious ritual of any kind, I personally think they are a good source of information regarding their beliefs.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3LvhdFEOqs

>Alex jones confronting David Gergen about Bohemian grove

his reaction is fucking priceless

youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM

>Instead of the truth, we lowly civilians get propaganda garbage like "Guardians of Gahool"

Dubs of truth. Speaking of meme magic, ask Sup Forums why the owl movie's director tore down Superman.

Have trouble believing the entire
"Bohemian Grove" thing, simply because Nixon was on tape talking about it and how he hated going there and didn't want to shake anyone's hand because he was afraid he would get AIDS.

Any evidence of trump ever being involved?? On the surface, it appears not since everything controlled by these Minerva people is trying to take him down.

there have been rumors and conspiracy theorists that have claimed he is a mason.

I remember Newt G saying Don T never took any of the rites or something. And the now infamous FBIanon claimed Don T found these people disgusting and he hates them and what they are doing.

Any thoughts??

Seriously, what's up with the butterfly?

>And the now infamous FBIanon claimed Don T found these people disgusting and he hates them and what they are doing.

Can you explain this?

however...

>When a young owl is abducted by an evil Owl army, he must escape with new-found friends and seek the legendary Guardians to stop the menace.
>a young owl is abducted by an evil Owl army
>a young owl is abducted
>evil Owl army
>evil Owl
>Owl

fuk

I also found reference to this in their cult like plays.
They mention Care comming up into heaven and slaying all the elder gods, as they fall from heaven Care takes their place (They think Jesus and God are usurpers of heaven)
When the elder gods hit the ground they "And Parmian maidens, robed with innocence,
Their garlands on the living marble twined,
Men lift a broken form upon a cross."
Which is believe is a reference to them crusifying the corpse of Apollo, which takes the form of an owl.

>Care is God
Care is literal care for social norms and traditions.

>They refer to Apollo as the one who smites Care
There isn't a single entity that is set to destroy Care, they change it every once in a while.

Read the Bohemian Jinks

Guys please watch this, it shows David Gergen admitting he went to the Bohemian Grove. (He was a former Clinton advisor)

Well there any numerous account of male prostitutes being delivered there, etc.

But evidence or suggestions of those things doesn't diminish the possibility of the darker stuff.

I've investigated this. Yes, it seems mostly Republicans go up there and they burn...what's it called...the owl is meant to represent "dull care." If Nixon was there and talked about how awful it was, can't imagine it's anything all that sinister.
Although Nixon got the US permanetly involved with ISrael in 1973 when he could have called off relations.

Well, Care serves Medelon, which represents God.

>There isn't a single entity that is set to destroy Care, they change it every once in a while.
"and how Apollo, the far-darter, slew Care, bringing joy to the wood folk and beauty to the sons of men."
From one of their other plays.

Sorry user, but you've got to drop your notion of Republican and Democrat, liberal and conservative. They are on all sides of the political spectrum. It's more effective that way.

I've looked into it...actually, first time I found Alex Jones when I was 14 or 15, he managed to get in somehow, get got on the bus going up there and told the other people he was "with the young 'uns" or something.
IDK, still hard for me to take Jones seriously because even now he reports on some semi-serious stuff, I grew up with him being a semi-retard as far as articles he does. The site is different now.

RARE
ARAR
RERA
ERAR

we know that the owl symbol is widely used by those in power
we know that they are performing some rituals to gain more power, go deeper
we dont know how this shit works, which religion is true or if neither is
according to mason user we need to proceed further to get more info
all i can contribute for now is i suggest that something is behind that door from screencap and we have clues to open it
also mason user posted something about the kaballah or tree of life, what in my understanding makes this thing a lot more complicated because it connects buddhism with christianism and we dont even know what could it mean

>I would like to discourage you from "worshipping" this made up diety Kek/Pepe
This is correct. Many of these things are easy to hide with the veil of irony. But doing something ironic is still doing something. Eventually people less in on the joke than you will start actually doing this shit. The worse part here is that you've disconnected yourself from the gravity and reality of it by making a joke of it.

>kaballah
Speaking of this jewish shit I used Hebrish Gematria site and looks down what equals to Moloch.
>AIDS

puu.
sh/qiS2e/31a36bea8c(dot)pdf
Here is a pdf for their earlies plays.
I haven't gotten to the new ones yet, to see the similarities.

>also mason user posted something about the kaballah or tree of life, what in my understanding makes this thing a lot more complicated because it connects buddhism with christianism and we dont even know what could it mean

How does it connect? Rebirth theory?

i have seen this door before, last time i dwelved into masonry and the grove

>mfw denveranon got inside

still silence, right ?

Well it would take to long, so I'd say google it. But basically an user claiming to be in the FBI suggested/ directed Sup Forums to dig into the Clinton foundation. He gave a bunch of other info that has proven true which had convinced most here that he is legit or at least incredibly well informed and connected if not actually in the FBI. He also said Don T hates this globalist Minerva people and thinks they are disgusting, which anima think is related to both the betrayal of the US, but also to their involvement in yucky kiddie stuff and mass casualty events.

No, I understand perfectly, the NWO gang doesn't have a "party affiliation." Another name Dr. Pierce used to use for this group was "The Club."
I understand the Dichotomy of Rep./Dem., in general, isn't useful but traditionally Bohemian Grove is Republican.
IF you want to see some cool shit, look up a 5 part series on "secret Rulers of the World"by Jon Ronson.
He has videos on Ruby Ridge, Bilderberger, David Icke, etc...
Amazingly, with all 5 groups, know who each of the 5 thinks is actually the "Secret ruler of the world?" THE JEWS.
youtube.com/watch?v=h0p-e2ng0SI
youtube.com/watch?v=g0PxzoTHJJg

WHERE THE FUCK IS DENVERBRO?

bubbl.us/?h=3593ee/6b14c8/35zvhBR.qhC2E&r=261228811
You see anything missing from this mindmap?
I'm trying to stick it all together, but I've been mostly focused on reading their theatrical plays, so i might have missed something else.

(it's shitty video quality bc it's old, but trust me, it's worth watching all of them to see how the jews operate...you won't believe the extent they'll go to in order to prevent people from just talking).

He ded.
We got a message from a Russian flag, claiming he was paid in order to warn us, that they would "Remove" us if we continued.

So I think I can shed some light on the Lollipop Experience. There's a company by that same name that creates these bizarre experiences. Here's their website: lollipopup.co.uk

One was called Annie the Owl, and was centered entirely around owls.

Is that website supposed to be blank?

>don't worship that God worship MY god.

Fuck your dead kike in a stick.
Fuck Abrahamic religions.

Huh? Try this: lollipopup.co.uk

annietheowl.com/ I mean its just an educational tour about Owls.

The part where I'm confused and maybe haven't dug enough is mason involvement. They in on this or working against it??

Redpill me?

Nope
That one works

Answering my own question.

I know a lot of our presidents have been Mason's. So it would appear they are in on it. But, if so, why are we listening to masonanon at all??

there has been so many posts wanting to stop our Kek thing
and they dont sound like the regular shills
doesnt just sound like fed up Sup Forumsacks either

i dont even belive in any of the religions
but there seems to be a new batch people here that think Kek is an actual threat

i wonder what experiences they have had that made them find us
you dont just go to a himalayan basket weaving forum to complain about a .jpg

wtf...

ive just read some on it and seems like its all jewish stuff
ive mistaken it for buddhism but you can find kabbalah all around all religions according to wikipedia
seems to me like all these religions are connected with each other by history binds and origins what might suggest that if you look behind enough you could find all religions talk same stuff in different words (helios, sol and ra are the same dude)
again the kabbalah stuff reminds me of the sacred geometry
its roughly about the ley lines on earth and where they intersect you can find some of the most sacred/official buildings standing or healing/haunted places to be
this stuff is too deep for an agnostic like me

I am sorry If my post made you mad. However I am not telling anyone to worship anything. If you really feel like Kek is an actual God and that it might be good for your spirit, then please, by all means. God gave us free will after all.

This thread

Don't be too paranoid, it's most definitely other pol anons getting pissed because this topic isn't what would be considered "hard politics" but the relationship between these politicians is interesting, people just love to hate that which would require them to open their minds to foreign concepts. Don't get me wrong, paid shills do exist but most likely it's a very very small number of people. Free shills are just people who do what they do.

Can someone redpill me on the Bohemian Grove?

>Very nice

youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

Alex jones has the best film on it, he snuck in.

Probably dead. Or worse.

bubbl.us/?h=3593ee/6b14c8/35zvhBR.qhC2E&r=1291661730
Lot of influentiall people gather once a year for a week and does wierd ritualistic theatrical plays that shows a lot of symbolism towards Satanism.
Its fucked up desu

before i think it was just a club for smart asses, and members list was public, now its private and its shady as fuck

Who are the two women in the lollipop email and what does it mean? Seems like it could be harmless, and they say you have a 'lollipop' to be at the spin room in the DNC.
Sounds like some slang for an appointment, you /x/ autists are assuming its some weird child sex ritual.

Prosperity and wealth. But I can imagine Moloch has other gifts for it's most loyal servants.

That makes zero sense in the context of that email

>inb4 Pedophilia

Eh, so long as the kid gets sacrificed when they're done, Moloch probably won't care.

im on the phone
denverfag went to denver or hes staying home, theres nothimg dangerous althrought theres much symbolism and weird shit
basically all thee stuff about the denver airport is in the documentaries made by tinfoils and it was years ago
really surprised everyone cares about this just now, anyways its just an airport, weve got much more important stuff given by masonanon in the coords

Lollipops are not related, they are signs with names on them in spin rooms.

Stay vigilant anons and follow the correct path.

I'm still trying to get as many redpills in my system as possible and I want to help. The minerva thing seems to be a running theme here. So I just cast a wide net on google and happened upon this:

minerva.dtic.mil/

I think he prefers them to be virgins, but feel free to have your fun with the corpses.

Just read the wikipedia entry for it and it will give you a good idea. Started out as a kind of boys club for the arts, music, plays, architecture ect. Lots of stuff that was considered a little weird back in the day because of societal norms. As time progressed they started to put restrictions on the type of people who could come to only the educated and people of arts. Eventually those who were there the longest had senoirity started making more rules and making it more exclusive. I feel like the druidic aspect of the whole thing just came naturally because they were in that wild forest. Obviously it's harder for us to understand why those kinds of mannerisms would become prevalent since 100 years is a long long time. I think it's less sinister than it seems just because I understand that when viewing or experiencing the unknown for the first time, people seem to have a negative reaction

Mother fuckers.

>Typical Minerva awards range from around $150 K to $1 M per year, for three years in most cases. Factors impacting budget include number of key researchers, international field work required, data collection and annotation needs, scope of research questions tackled, and other project-specific contexts. Note that the fifth evaluation criteria is not cost per se but value – cost given expected outputs and impact.

I agree.

I think some of them were sent here to stop us from using our magic, because they've noticed it is working. Most of these people don't seem like Sup Forumsacks. Some do seem genuinely frustrated by it, but for the most part, I see shills, a large support for Kek, or indifference.

20% Sup Forums being annoyed by kooky fringe shit and memes
30% shills trying to distract from the clinton foundation's various crimes, itself a distraction
30% (((them))) trying to stop us from stopping (((them)))
20% user giving legit concerned advice about not feeding gods for the same reason you don't feed pigeons.

It's literally just a place for the rich and powerful to go mingle and get wasted and let off steam. Like a Scouts or Summer Camp for rich and powerful adults.

That's it.

Sure, some conversations take place there that are interesting, but no different than they would be having in an office or at a dinner in Washington or London or Paris or wherever.

There are hundreds of interviews of people who work there. College kids work there for summer jobs.

It's literally nothing.

Sperg/x/lords like to dream otherwise.

Exodus 20:3
…2"I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 3"You shall have no other gods before Me. 4"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.…

Deuteronomy 18:9-12
“When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

We´re trying to help you.

>the current year
>believing in religions made by Jews