Http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/27/holocaust-non-jewish-victims_n_6555604.html

6 million jews were killed in the holocaust, but 5 million OTHERS were also killed. Why is this barely mentioned in our history books?

>6 million jews were killed in the holocaust
>huffpo link
>in title
sage

>6 million jews were killed in the holocaust
This is now a redpill thread, schlomo

No one cares about minorities

>My Youtube - Wikipedia research can back it up

HOL UP
*Brakes out a fresh 100$ and mails it to Irael
U B SAYIN
*Posts an edgy 4chin crop
YOLOCOAST WAS REALS?

>Why is this barely mentioned in our history books?

Jews.

Let me guess the other 5 million all looked like this. And that's why we have to support them today.

Because only jews live matter.

#goylivesmatter

Romanian here.

Because the gypsies deserved it and Hitler should've finished the job.

how are retards treated in Jewish society?

I just don't see how they deal with the waste of shekels raising them to be an adult tard that can't bank

>6 million
hitler literally did nothing wrong

Belgium. Stick to waffles, bro.

You're repeating a lie.

The Jew who made up this lie admitted he made up this lie. And this is what he said.

Noone gave a fuck about the Holocaust. Nooone cared about the six million Jews. So I made up five million non-Jews. All of a sudden, the Goyim became more interested. Eventually, it became fact.

It seems the Jews have been shitposting IRL. mfw we're fucked.

Reminder that jews marketed the death camps in a specific campaign where jews were the victim, only after 1972 this became known as the "holocaust"

Sure a lot of bad things happenend in these camps but jews are mocking history again just to make a profit.
This is why they'll never succeed, they can't into normal people behaviour.

Ahhh yes, i remember the great battle in iceland . Many men fought, died and forever regarded as heros.

Why does it matter if it's 6 million or 100 thousand? It's wrong to kill people anyway.

No one was "killed". They either starved to death because the allies bombed the railroads or died of Typhus. Sometimmes even because the camps were bombed.
>pic related

Or there is no bank because a bunch of men with guns fight along the border. Keeping them from setting up banks with their grimy hands.
>don't be stupid pol/ life is usually pretty simple.

For the same reason they don't talk about the millions killed by the Japs or those killed by Stalin, Mao. etc. Sure, they might mention them, but there aren't musuems dedicated to them, schools don't have special time devoted to reading books about it, watching movies, etc. to make sure you can relate to the suffering of the victims and know their individual suffering.

Suppose you see a train heading towards five people, and you can switch the track before it gets there...