1.Cunt

1.Cunt

2. Should Catalonia be a free and independent democratic country, or oppressed and subjugated by the Spanish regime?

1. Croatia

2. yes

1. Spanish Regime
2. Yes

1. Flag
2. All countries should be balkanized to the furthest possible extent

Flag
I abstain

Yes

>translation: I'll sell arms to both sides

1. Spanish-occupied territories
2. Yes

>translation: ching chong ping pong

1.flag
2.free country

1. UK
2. Independent just so we're not alone in Brexit

I hate catalonian separatists because they're just rich people who want to abandon a poor country.

on the other hand, I also hate spain and want it to balkanise to the biggest possible extent. because of this, I've ultimately been very enthusiastic about the whole movement. it was fun to hear about "the silent majority" who wants to be spanish, only to have the separatists win the "real" election held by the spaniards as well.

1.Krautistan

2. Sure, why the fuck not.

1. Crimea
2. Yes

1- bongland
2- yes

1.flag
2.VIVA ESPAÑA VIVA EL REY VIVA EL ORDEN Y LA LEY

Serbia
Yes
Yes
Yes

52% of the people voted "loyalist" parties yesterday

its the retarded voting system that encourage the separatist victory where the vote from a redneck from the catalonian countryside (more proindependence) has more value than one from barcelona (more loyalist).

we could compare it with USA where dems held more votes but trump thanks to the farmer vote won the presidency

:(

but I though only SJWs in the cities were separatists, while the rurals were "based" conservative loyalists? that's what Sup Forums told me.

cont. anyways you and the world can think shit, cuz wed rather have another civil war than let 1m2 torn apart from our country

Do you recon that war will break out? If so will Spain take foreign volunteers?

I honestly hold no strong opinion one way or another, what I do think is 'declaring' independence based on a vote in which only 20-ish percent of the population bothered to show up is stupid and should hold no legal or constitutional ground.

> trusting Sup Forums on politics
Sup Forums is almost as clueless as Sup Forums. Hardline separatists are rednecks who cherish their culture and way of life and don't want Andalusian / Extremaduran / sudaca immigrants to make it disappear.

1. Spen Regime
2. Catalonia should be destroyed like Carthage was

This.

1. flag
2. no

1. Flag
2. Let me get back to you when we have an idea what Brexit looks like

Australia
>8 seconds
I support the movement entirely for the entertainment value behind seeing how long it lasts this time.

Mexico
Yes

1. LOS
2. ¡Sí! El mundo apoya la República Revolucionaria de Catalunya. Vamanos cambiar la situación y romper el gobierno fascista de pp

only around 40% of Catalonians support independence

>2. Should Catalonia be a free and independent democratic country, or oppressed and subjugated by the Spanish regime?
>DEMOCRATIC
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

If Catalonia goes independent it will be a Caliphate.

1. Spanish Chechnya

2. Yes. The Spanish state is corrupt and inept. I support anyone who wishes to secede.