What is wrong with you France? Why can these people walk around like this?

What is wrong with you France? Why can these people walk around like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4#t=14m45s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324999/Rural-council-stops-flying-flag-St-George-claiming-offensive-Muslims-links-Crusades.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0-b-qzIIHFs
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confirmed.
France even more cucked then Germany.

Why is offering comfort and aid to state enemies allowed?

What's even more concerning is that nobody is ripping that off his back.

Mind you, I bet it's for one of those stupid fucking youtube reaction videos.

because people know shit.

They know shit about islam or isis.

That's pretty damn fucked up.

They're freedom fighters fighting against Assad. They have no qualms with France, so France will let them be.

I don't see anything special. I see people like that every day.

oh look, a known sympathiser

needs a northern ireland tier solution

...You are fucking kidding me. This is legal in your country? The fucking ISIS flag is legal?

Perfectly fucking normal.

Holy fuck get your shit together Frantz

>I don't see anything special. I see people like that every day.
you know...

>Meanwhile in Germany as O.P posts bait
>Fraü Helga opens her legs for Syrian semen

You see people with IS flags every day and you think that's normal?

Schindler List won´t save them this time.

Found a kebab. You are also seeing corpses every day.

Frogs are always surrender without fight.

Is this why they're so depressed?

The picture must be 3 or 4 years old, from a pro-palestinean demo. At that time, nobody knew what that flag was.

In France, everybody can walk naked or wearing a nikab in this street, all schocked people will spew their hatred in social network and vote Marine le Pen, but nobody have the balls to give an ass kicking to this type of assholes.

Do you see how many muzzies there are in that pic? France is overrun. Nobody is ripping that off his back because they are all muzzies and all muzzies worship ISIS.

Somebody should go over and punch that guy in the face for fucks sake

whats with the free speach everyone is defending and promoting so much here?

Lol

Its cause they surrender like the frog surrendering pussies they are.

Lol so sad, but not voting against the Status Quo

I guess it's right what they say: the government you have is the government you deserve.

I could probably beat the shit out of that guy and the cops would put him in cuffs.

They are FLEEING from ISIS.
>burger educamation

Is that so? Cheers Pierre.

Europe needs to start accepting spics immigrants rather than Arabs

Better than having ISIS marches under police protection like in the UK.
Anglo's want nothing else than the complete and total destruction of the white race.
Their rape gangs are state sponsored and british children are just lambs to the slaughter, a future of Islam where Jerry gets raped over and over again.

Britain is lost, press F

>comic sans

We'll start with you, Geert.

>australia the most cynical next to france

Doesn't surprise me, the entire nation is completely apathetic to politics at this point. Both parties are so centrist there'll never be any change

I wouldn't label them centrist as much as they are cucks.

>France and Germany crack down heavy on any white nationalist groups
>people walking around with ISIS flags and chanting death to Europe and France/Germany and that all women belong to them and that more terrorist attacks need to happen are protected and excused as free speech

Well, your government is doing all it can to kill you as fast as possible and the vast majority of natives support it. France is already 10% Muslim and Germany will be majority non-German by 2020. You're already done.

Come here all you want Nicolas! Bring the gorgeous ladies too and I will personally house three of them! Tell them not to believe a word Carlos Tevez said, there's plenty of places to eat in Manchester.

IDK why you are speaking you fucking beta scum, but look in that picture you stupid faggot, everyone there is a mudslime why dont you fix your fuck hole of Gerabia before you rag on france?

France added to the lost cause list, right next to Sweden and Germany

Why ? For the same reasons they do in Regent's Park (skip to 14m and 50s).

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4#t=14m45s

There is no community in large cities, people just go on about their business ignoring what other people do.

It looks like Paris but I can't figure out where, II also doubt this guy is out alone acting like this, he's probably parading in a muslim neighborhood or moving with a crew you can't see in the picture.

The real question is where were the cops and if they were there what could thy legally do against cunts like these. I think it should warrant locking you up and deporting your ass 48 hours later but I doubt that's possible at the moment.

My sides, you wont do shit you guys are beta as fuck, posting that meme is about as much as you can do, what start another war and lose it AGAIN lol

It should be legal to have and display an ISIS flag. As a German, I don't expect you to understand the various nuances of free society -- but no flag should ever be "illegal".

The problem is that he feels safe doing so in the first place, because no one confronts him.

Wasn't Tommy Robbins brought to court, because he had been given an "F* ISIS" flag by a black british soldier in France?

So an ISIS flag is okay, but a FUCK ISIS flag is bad?

We are working on it you fat fuck. (image of a mosque raid)

You could have probably stabbed him and got away with it desu.

F

Yes

And there was a guy walking around London with his kid on his shoulders carrying an ISIS flag, but the cuck police did nothing because it isn't a criminal offense.

Yeah and the goat fuckers got the tip off too. So you're working on both sides for sure. 2 steps forward, 2 steps back.

ami ban

:(

Nice log to bust it in you limp wristed faggot, gee why not use a vehicle to knock down those doors? But seriously shut the fuck up you guys are a joke

There is one last hope before we go down.

I'm pretty sure. I went to all pro palestinean demos when i was in Paris. You usually had two or three taktaks with Hezbollah or ISIS flags. Nobody cared 3 or 4 years ago because ISIS was just another sunni militia in the middle east shithole.

go home, Ahmed

>I could probably beat the shit out of that guy and the cops would put him in cuffs.

If you did and they caught you, I guarantee they'd put those cuffs on you and they'd help the little cunt pressing charges.

I'm not proud of sucker punching, but I would and after he's KO'd I'd tear and piss on the flag, then spit in his face and leave him there.

Sure, if I can wear a NAZI flag next to the guy.

but if he were to carry the english flag...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324999/Rural-council-stops-flying-flag-St-George-claiming-offensive-Muslims-links-Crusades.html

Dunno where that is but that is unbelievable.

one of these would be useful

We need to stop ragging on eachother and start doing something to stop this bullshit.

People who walk around with ISIS flags should be shot on sight, thats a terrorist supporter.

Can I get a Bongfriend here to answer this:
What's with the zig-zags in the road?
Are your road crews perpetually pissed?

F

way to go pierre

your people are being raped and murdered by these people, and you tell me that IS flag carriers just walk around all the time like this?

jesus christ, you people are indolent

Why don't our armies just coup the fuck out of our governments? Serious question.

>yfw this kind of shit isnt tolerated in the good ol' usa

Sorry man you guys are fucked

F

Ironically, it's almost more "socially legal" to walk around with this kind of shit than with the national flag

you dont have an army

Yeah, how the fuck did an Aryan end up in Britianistan?

I was in China a couple of months ago, and their optimisim is contagious. sure there still are a lot of poor people, but they can see within their own lifetimes that things are getting better, not just their surroundings but for themselves as well. I was honestly impressed with how well china is doing

I came to Sup Forums to not go outside and now.

Brexit or not it's to late

Every time: the eternal burger shows up! youtube.com/watch?v=0-b-qzIIHFs

Merica

I pray I meet someone walking down the street with an IS flag

So your leftists made you hate your own country too?

I did my time, you just stay comfy and shit post

>He fell for the refugee meme

>praying
>no isis flag in sight

nice try schnitzel

When was this taken?

No leftists in our governement.

literally muh dick argument

Pic of a german tourist

Oh yes, of course! Allahu ackbaring the heck out of your white house is obviously fine, if there is just not an ISIS flag in sight.

Dont you have a rug to be praying on right now? Why are you guys so fucking pathetic?

We have the Holy Trinity of white-guilt: slavery, WW2, colonization
Saying your average frenchie hates itself is an euphemism

Sauce on image

>I don't see anything special. I see people like that every day.
Been living in Paris for 20 years, you're full of shit and a retard.

france what it will take for you to react?

your women harassed, groped and raped in the streets?
already happening
honor killings?
already happening
the murder of journalists that are critical to islam?
already happening
the murder of innocent adults?
already happening
the murder of innocent children?
already happening
killing non islam religious leaders in their own churches?
already happening

WHAT? please tell me what need to happen for you to start shooting back

German indoctrination everyone

A fucking cuck

>Still in EU
>Shittalks Britain regardless.

Not sure why you are laughing you guys are cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

They indicate an area next to a school exit.
IE slow the fuck down keep an eye on the pavements and keep extra space from them too.

Thanks for your valuable input, burger.