kys
You're okay

>too apathetic to commit apathy
sounds about right

Fucking filthy capitalist

Sorry

seems like you're a dumbass and a sheep
fits with your political views too

I usually get Conservatives so it's helpful to do these just before an election because you're subject to change and so is your political climate.

Moar tests:
gotoquiz.com/politics/political-spectrum-quiz.html
isidewith.com/

>oh I'm so much better than everyone else because I want to live in literal anarchy and be a slave to corporations
Piss off you fuckwitt

Fuck off Jeremy

A group with the biggest companies promote global communism

t. gregor strasser

I don't have a picture saved but I'm around (-7,-7)

I consider myself pretty Authoritarian (I'm a Catholic monarchist) but the authoritarian answers were way too hamfisted I think? Idk.

Could you explain the benefits of monarchy over other systems of government?

>Catholic monarchist
That's a joke right? Why would an American want a monarchy? Who would you even pick?

>I consider myself pretty Authoritarian (I'm a Catholic monarchist
...cringe

Democracy is based in the whims (""""votes""") of the people, who are at large and on average, stupid assholes. Dictatorships happen when one stupid asshole fights and kills his way to the top to win power for himself.

Monarchy has power given, never "won". It is rooted in tradition and duty towards one's country, never "won" via a fucking vote or a military coup. They are raised from birth to serve their people to the absolute best of their ability.

>That's a joke right? Why would an American want a monarchy? Who would you even pick?

No idea, and it doesn't matter. Its all idealism anyway. USA is stuck in Republic mode until it is inevitably destroyed by its own "voters".

>Monarchy has power given, never "won". It is rooted in tradition and duty towards one's country, never "won" via a fucking vote or a military coup.

Woops I messed this up. But basically its not rooted in seeking more power. Democracy means that all politicians are seeking out more and more money from big donors so they can run giant ad campaigns and get assholes to vote for them. ETC.

>they actually exist
royalistpartyusa.wixsite.com/-royalist-party-usa

Well of course this entire thread is idealism. But in some crazy alternate dimension, how would you select a monarch? Would you pick from one of the great European dynasties or even the British royal family, or would you select one of the political American dynasties like the Kennedys or Bushes?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k12teOokSqM

It's ok to not like LDP

Idk I'm just some stupid asshole.

Even though she's a Protestant (and pretty much immortal), might as well go to Queen Elizabeth and eventually try to break off a stupid branch for ourselves. Keep the rest of our govt around so we can be constitutional monarchy and have monarch be a check on that. (Even though I am so over any type of democratically elected figure right now). Or go to Pope and tell him to crown someone. Whatever.

I'm also completely against democracy, but I don't see how monarchism would fix it. Most monarchies are democracies, and anything a despotic monarch can do, a dictator can also do