Marvel wouldn't allow her to audition for Wonder Woman

>Marvel wouldn't allow her to audition for Wonder Woman
>literally breaks her back filming one of the worst comic book movies ever made
>backseat to Hershlag who didn't even want to be there
>relegated to a TV star on a shitty show

JUST

tattoos are so f*cking hot

Literally who? I don't remember any girls in Thor besides NatPort.

>Marvel wouldn't allow her to audition for Wonder Woman
???

Thor will never notice her love for him. this is the greatest crime of all the Thor movies.

well you know what they say about women with tattoos

Jaime Alexander who played Sif in the Thor movies tried to audition for the role of WW in BvS. The mouse reminded her that she signed a close claused contract. Preventing her from double dipping into both Cinematic universes. She tried to rationalize her mistake by saying "Sif, in her own way, IS Wonder Woman. When all she is in Thor is just a background character who might sometime get a special guest spot on Agents of Shit.

She let THE role of the life time slip her by all because she wanted jump on that MCU hype train. She got cucked out of the one deal that could've helped her rub elbows (or rub junk) with Chris Pine, Ben Affleck, or even have piece of that Island Chimp, Jason Momoa.

the biggest crime is that her body is covered in tattoos but they never have any scenes where they have to get her to expose her sexy body and show them her tattoos to solve a crime they just have some garbage computer 3d representationof her tattoos

They do ass to mouth?

It's even more hilarious considering she probably could've got the role too. But she wasn't willing to take a risk with DCEU. She could've been the one legbeards and press says "Jaime Alexander saves DCEU." But no, she wanted to settle for 3rd place.

What would Disney have done if she violated the contract?

pay some sort of fine or just a complete recast of her role along with a black mark on her resume that she's an opportunist bitch who doesn't follow contract terms. Thus no one would try to hire her.

I'm not really sure personally, but pretty sure there are penalties for this.

>TV Star
>Star
kek

Maybe she should have tried to audition for DC?

>discussing capeshit

She did. But couldn't accept even if she were qualified. you don't go against contract

Damn this must suck. I guess the price you pay for signing on the MCU.

It's crazy the amount of stars the mcu just completely wastes. Rachel McAdams, Idris Elba, Natalie Portman, Hugo Weaving etc.

rachel mcadams is mcu?

Yeah she's a doctor in Dr. Strange.

dr strange's gf

All of that after John Campea shilled for her for years and actually CONFIRMED that she was going to be Wonder Woman.

What a retard.

>island chimp

>role of a lifetime
>wonder woman
wew lad

Do you think she's the type of person to browse Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

Please don't post any more pictures of my wife without asking my consent

can you post those pictures of your wife's vagina?

She is so terrible on Blindspot. She sucked on Growing Pains too.

She's miles better than that "I am acting" mexican chick

You may be right. I think the character Ashley plays is written a bit ridiculously. Her snapping at that guy for upgrading her computers in a recent episode was laughable.

yeah i may have went overboard with that, but being the lead star in your own movie is a better for your career than just being a backseat bitch to Thor.
Samoan

Blindspot is just The Blacklist without Spader, a complete and total waste of time.

Shouldn't have signed a contract, then.

to be honest I just watch the show because Jaimie's in it.

Same, that's the only reason I started watching it at all.

The whole her not being Jane thing really fucked things up.

> piece of that Island Chimp, Jason Momoa.

How dare you speak about that glorious man in such a manner. DELET THIS

He not only backseat to Hershlag for 2 movies but in the new one she got backseat by a nigger Valkirie, top fucking kek

>literally breaks her back filming one of the worst comic book movies ever made

buttlbasted DCuck detected, Thor is still better than any DCEU movie

I'm sorry. He is quite moe tho.

You're right, they would have steam rolled her.

The mouse is the best filmmaker, compared to warner. You shouldnt be able to dip in Marvel just for money and then go out to DC after said Marvel movie made you famous.

Only if you're blessed with a lead role in which for Jaime's case. She's going to be cuckqueaned all the way!

she is so gorgeous 2bhfam

I stopped watching after the winter break. Are they still prolonging the Phase 2 shit?

I'm two episodes behind currently. Just been the same old shit. Rhonda Rousey was in a recent episode.

>Island Chimp

It's really cool how we have epithets for ethnic groups that pretty much don't do anything objectionable.

pleb

Does the character have cunt tattoos?

yes they shaved her pubic hair and tattooed her vagina flaps and also around her butt hole there was a tattoo that only made sense when she had a thick dildo inside her bum!

Yes they focused on her spread pussy for a few minutes and talked about the tattoos.

She should be our Catwoman

DC bros, we need to save her from a failed career.

She will never join us in the sun. She turned her back to it and is facing the karma she deserves for betting on the wrong horse.

they're really not, this phase will pass for you, trust me.

>She will never join us in the sun

Yeah it was a close up of when Weller was about to shove his throbbing dick inside Jane's doe when he recognized the symbol tattooed around her pussy looked like the logo of a big corporation.

Who really cares? It's just filthy capeshit. Who the fuck even enjoys this junk anymore?

I watched the entire first season for her and the Strike Back guy and yet I had completely forgotten about it until now.

You take that back about Jason Momoa

he's a faggot. ur a faggot. kyselves.