Waste not

>waste not
So basically what barbossa meant by this was "waste not, want not" which implies the first thing they were going to do after becoming human again was run a train on elizabeth.
How did verbinski get away with this?

the scene where he tells her she best start believing in rape stories because she is in one was pretty crazy for a childrens movie

well there was this black bull so it was pretty progressive desu

remember the scene in the sequel with davy jones where it basically just turns into tentacle rape hentai? how the fuck did they actually get away with that one?

>How did verbinski get away with this?
The same way that tv shows got away with it. Rape is reduced down to the men pushing the woman around between them cackling until the good guys show up and beat the shit out of them.

it wasnt even that subtle. when he catches up to their ship and captures them again, he throws elizabeth to his crew and they start tearing at her clothes until legolas turns up

Not going to lie, when I was younger I just thought he meant they were going to kill her slowly.

has it ever been confirmed if Jack Sparrow is a homosexual? He's a childless, single man who has never shown any interest in anything but plunder and alcohol. At one point, he is a lawless pirate with no morals stranded on a desert island with enough rum to last a lifetime and a highborn female, yet we are led to believe that he doesn't rape her or force himself on to her. I know he acts like a flamboyant fag, but I thought that he was just a product of the times he was living in. Nowadays I'm just not so sure.

reminder that bootstrap bill also the stole the treasure and was undead when they strapped him to a cannon and sunk him, he was down there for over a decade until the curse was lifted and he "died" and joined davy jones crew
potc was pretty dark for a kids movie

At least I remember Depp saying Sparrow was bi iirc

I thought davy jones lifted the curse

He gets smacked by two different courtesans on Tortuga, implying he was cheating one with the other. Not to mention Ana María (I think that was her name), which was very mad at him for stealing her boat.

Also
>Who is Angélica from On Stranger Tides?

>is Angélica from On Stranger Tides?
so how does he not have any kids? is he shooting blanks? how does a stumbling drunk playboy not manage to impregnate a single whore in all his travels?

jack sparrow is gay, user.

>jack sparrow is gay, user.

Yeah, well, there-s been more heterosexual innuendo to his character than homosexual. In fact, I don't recall a single time they've insinuated anything about him being gay at all.
At one point in Curse of the Black Pearl he even mocks Will a few times for not being able to fuck Elizabeth already.

He prolly has never had a child because it would be too much of a hustle. Like, he saw what happened to Bootstrap Bill, then Barbossa. Having kids it-s always a bad idea when you want to become a Pirate Lord, user.

because having a protagonist who has 146 bastards isn´t PG-13 kino, user

Well, they are pirates

Nah, the next pirates will be him slaying Angelica's latin ass
Screen cap this

isn't orlando's character a bastard and don't they constantly call him that throughout the series?
so he is just a pull-out master? keep in mind this is at least 100 years before the world's first rubberized condom and there is no form of contraception. How could a man who fucks up nearly everything he does manage to not sire one child? he has to be gay or something is wrong with his sperm.

he was twice cursed. He joined Jones's crew to escape the "weight of the water" crushing down on him.

>or something is wrong with his sperm.

Maybe he is indeed sterile?

Honestly, I wouldn't even be surprised if in a future flick they reveal he's had a child all this time. Just like they did with Barbossa. Depp can't be playing Sparrow forever.

Whores have their ways of keeping their money makers running without getting pregnant all the time.
Literally the oldest profession in the world.

>has it ever been confirmed if Jack Sparrow is a homosexual?

I seriously doubt he is

however bare in mind there is a reason people joked about Rum, Bum and the Concertina

The first one was darker capping and shanking niggas left and right.
Kind of wish they kept up with some of the side characters though

>tfw the scene where they throw her around the ship is actually a rape scene but we are actually inside her subconscious

Orlando is Bootstrap Bills son and is sent to his father by his mother. There is no mention of them not being married, they just don't know Bill isn't a merchant sailor anymore, but a pirate.

Who's to say he hasn't got kid/s and just ditched them? He has been all over the seas and probably the world, he just avoids places where he has responsibilities.

If his relationship to his own dad is any indication, he might not be the worlds greatest dad.

Who is Barbossas kid?

A witch.
And a whore.

his wife's son

Krakened.com