Are you excited for summer, Sup Forums? Will you finally go outside and get some sunshine?

Are you excited for summer, Sup Forums? Will you finally go outside and get some sunshine?

>Will you finally go outside
wew lad, no matey
shitpost alday everuday

Yes, user. I'm excited for the summer. I've lived in the midwest my entire life and will be moving to the east coast over the summer.

>Trying new things
>Meeting new people

Life is good.

No

>school
>work
I just want to shitpost man

East coast best coast

>just found a tick on my leg
Fuuuuucking summer.

It's so hot that getting into your car could be considered a suicide aftempt.

>tfw it's winter in this part of the globe

It's regularly in the hundreds during summer here in Texas. I have allergies that assault me if I so much as think about going outside. There are no parks within 40 miles of my house.

Clearly I'll happily go outside into the blazing sun in one of the most humid states in the middle farmland-nowhere and enjoy my flaring nostrils spitting so much snot that I could feed a small island nation off of my mucus alone.

East coast women are awesome. It's a lot of fun leaving in the Southeast.
Plus, it's just assumed you're racist so if you aren't you get brownie points.

>work in a lab all day
No.

Don't be disgusting

Good to hear. I could care less about skin colour. Actions speak louder than appearances in my book.

I'm actually moving to the Northeast.

>live in Nevada
>96 degrees
>wearing a winter coat
>go for 4 1 hour walks a day
>work up a nice sweat
I'll be /fit/ in no time, lads.
Just wish my PC would stop fucking about.
Also,
>that sweet colourful pussah
Good on you, man.

>sunshine

I thought it was East coast beast coast and West coast best coast?

>Amy's Burritos
delish

I swear if you don't tap that brown sugar or Latin spice at least once in life you're missing out on some magic.

Whereabouts EC?

As a white guy who has previously dated a cool black girl for some time, all I'll have to say is fuck yes.

If it wasn't for her getting a nice medical job out of state. We would still be together.

Lost my virginity to an Asian girl, now dating a fillipino/Mexican girl. I've never been with a black girl though.
Sup Forums would hate me but my dick is happy.

Pittsburgh area is the plan.

Sup Forums likes to scream a lot of stuff (some right and some wrong). I don't see anything wrong with interracial dating or marriage. If you're happy, fuck everything else.

Maryland?

I spent the whole damn day outside in 100 F weather. I have way too much fucking sunshine that the few moments when a stray cloud block direct sunlight I feel a few fleeting seconds of nivana before returning to the oppressive heat of the day-ball.

I live in the middle of Commiefornia.
I will never get to be excited.

Can't wait for summer shitposting.

I use to work for a landscaping company during the summers. Okayish money, get to hang out with mexicans and blacks, visit rich people houses, sometimes jailbait will stare.

I don't know if I should this year

I work for a landscaping company during the summers. The money is okay, I get to hang out with mexicans and blacks, I get to visit rich people's houses, it's exercise, and sometimes jailbait qts will strike up a conversation.

I don't know if I should do it this year.

eh, I never liked the heat, but I'm turning 21 in July
>no one ever wants to do stuff in autumn winter
it hasn't been that rainy

Nah. I prefer AC.

Unless its the beach. Mm mm, bikinis...

>sometimes jailbait qts will strike up a conversation
Can I work there too?

Summer is the best cause I can take the laptop out and sit on the roof and waste my life instead of doing it inside.

i went outside and got some bug bites, im sure it will only get worse as summer comes.